Godzilla Vs Image !!! can they suceed where marvel failed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AJ4LIFE
it takes place in new york its charcaters who is or was in image marvel failed to beat him in battle so can image take him instead
it is from image

1. spawn
2. supreme
3. cyber force
4. stormwatch
5. youngblood
6. prophet
7. brigade
8. savage dragon
9. wildcats with magestic
10. union
11. strike force
12. bloodstrike
13. pitt
14. superpatriot
15. shadow-hawk
16. invinceble

i know theres alot but there was alot in the marvel crossover, if u dont know the chracters have a look in wildi or weirdspace, im sorry but my link thing at top has gone so if anyone can post links plz do

juggernaut66666
spawn alone can kill godzilla

AJ4LIFE
nah he cant if marvel couldnt stop him

Thunderstrike
Proper powerset, and Spawn would kill with no hesitation. The Avengers do their best to preserve life.

grey fox
Spawn can , he just trans-mutates godzilla into a soda and drinks him.

juggernaut66666
do you know what spawn can do? he can do anything he wants he wants to grow to godzilla's ize then he can or he just teleports godzilla away or anything he desires

Milkie
Supreme is no joke either

AJ4LIFE
off course but yor saying image can beat godzilla but marvel cant, its serpriseing when everyone loves them, has spawn ever turned him small or anything lets be serious for a minute

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
off course but yor saying image can beat godzilla but marvel cant, its serpriseing when everyone loves them, has spawn ever turned him small or anything lets be serious for a minute
laughing laughing laughing laughing
Have you ever read a spawn comic? spawn has turned hell into a mini heaven effortlessly he can stop time he can do what ever he wants he is like a god

AJ4LIFE
ok without spawn then take him away and........

AJ4LIFE
bump

Rick/Genis
You people are FOOLS!!! Everyone knows magic and hells stuff doesn't work on Godzilla! These people are OOOOOOOOOOOOOWNED!!! big grin

AJ4LIFE
yeh baby go big g

Lord Urizen
Ahahhah this is pretty funny, anything having to do with Godzilla is funny

i wouldn's say Spawn beats him effortlessly, but he does beat him.

He has control over the Earth thanks to the gift from Greenworld. He can sink Godzilla into the Earth's cor by opening the Earth itself the way he defeated Urizen.

Malebolgia would more than likely beat Godzilla, and Spawn killed Malebolgia.

Spawn by himself takes this, and with help, takes this ever faster.

jinzin
no
http://static.flickr.com/26/46080443_9b1fd52f4f_o.jpg

Psyquis52
What is wrong with you? Have you learned nothing? There is noone who can defeat the mighty Godzilla!

He was the first to say, "Hey, why don't we put the tag on the inside of the shirt?"

He's a monster! He is death incarnate. Image is fertilizer!

Rick/Genis
Spawn is 800 times weaker than Godzilla! Can spawn shoot radioactive Fire Breath!? I don't think so! Does Spawn have big plates on his back or a tail? No! You know why!? Because he's NOT GODZILLA!. The only thing that can defeat godzilla is a godzilla clone! But the only reason the clone would "WIN" is because people would get them confused and godzilla would kill his clone but say that he was the clone just to freak people out! SERIOUSLY! IT'S HAPPENED BEFORE!!!

Psyquis52
It's true and Godzilla drives a Lamborghini. Do you have any idea how fast those go? Godzilla totally owns Image.

Rick/Genis
Dude! I even saw him in a lamborghini from the future, once! Not that I should doubt it, I mean he's friggin' godzilla!

Yeah, sometimes he timetravels when he feels like it. He taught Superman Prime how to punch holes through time...

One time I saw him slap George Bush in the face. Just because he can!

Psyquis52
Yeah and he invented the Elevator. Did Spawn invent the Elevator? I don't think so. This is not even a competition.

Rick/Genis
Seriously! Why are they even fighting it any more! I mean! We're talking about the guy that taught cheatahs how to run.

Psyquis52
And taught crickets to do that leg thing, you know where they rub their legs together and make Eee-eee-eee sounds. You know. Eee-eee-eee!

Rick/Genis
Yeah... but lets not forget about how he created the muscle.... probably the manliest part of a human body! The Muscle! I mean..... he INVENTED THAT!!!

Psyquis52
And Godzilla can crunch numbers with his tail. HIS TAIL! SON OF A *!@#$! He crunchs numbers with his tail. MY GOD THE DEPTH OF IT! I swear I just passed a kidney stone.

juggernaut66666
loooooool spawn wins without any effort he just turns godzilla into little lizard and stomps him

Rick/Genis
HAHAHAHAHA

Did you ever see the time that Godzilla Picked a fight with a nun because she said his name was offensive?

MAN he kicked her ass!

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
HAHAHAHAHA

Did you ever see the time that Godzilla Picked a fight with a nun because she said his name was offensive?

MAN he kicked her ass!

LAY OFF MAN! Nuns are nothing to laugh at...

Ha!

juggernaut66666
HAHAHAHAHA

MAN he kicked her ass!
okay then spawn becomes 3 times bigger than godzilla and just throws him into orbit

Psyquis52
That's dumb. Godzilla has fought people 3 times his size and he still cuts them down. Sides even Spawn has his limits and Godzilla represents all of them.

Rick/Genis
Godzilla invented Malbolsia....

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Psyquis52
That's dumb. Godzilla has fought people 3 times his size and he still cuts them down. Sides even Spawn has his limits and Godzilla represents all of them.
spawn does not have limits he is a god he can do whatever he wants

Psyquis52
So Godzilla is a Giant radioactive dinosaur..........................................thing.
So shutup!

Rick/Genis
Dude... Read what I posted about a GOD vs. a GODZILLA

juggernaut66666
spawn kills gods without any trouble so godzilla is nothing to him

Psyquis52
Dude Godzilla knows how to paint and made the Sistene Chapel!

Psyquis52
Dude Godzilla knows how to paint and made the Sistene Chapel!

Did I spell that right? I don't think I did.

Rick/Genis
Probably not... but he made both versions

Wrong AND right Spelling

juggernaut66666
spawn kills gods without any trouble so godzilla s nothing to him

Rick/Genis
THAT'S the Dichotamy of Godzilla

Rick/Genis
Dude.... Godzilla invented Gods and spawn. Godzilla Pee'd one day and that's how Spawn came out.... it's also WHY he's called spawn.

Godzilla wouldn't even bother to eat spawn because why would he want to eat his own pee... plus... who wants to eat pee that's been around so long it's turned into a solid! SICK!

juggernaut66666
WRONG! Godzilla is smarter than reed richards, dr strange, professor xavier, and tony stark COMBINED!!!! He just doesn't have the vocal cords humans do! Not to mention all his brain space has been taken up with fighting abilities! I swear it! It's in article b-612 of the Godzillas megalomania encyclopidia of all monsters and other fake things! I also swear that that's a real book! There is no way Thor can beat Godzilla!

Thor: A god

God: A supreme being

Godzilla: Add to said supreme being by eight million and you have HALF of what the word "Zilla" does to the Word "god"!

Seriously! I kid you not! Think about it! It's like Agoogle (I know that's spelled wrong but I have NO CLUE how to spell it and don't feel like going to dictionary.com)

Agoogle<Agoogle PLEX

A God< A GodZILLA

seriously! Please believe me!!! stick out tongue

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL laughing laughing laughing

Psyquis52
You get im Rick!

Rick/Genis
In case you didn't read what was on the previous page here.

Psyquis52
It's true. Spawn = pee. It's the natural equation of life.

juggernaut66666
In case you didn't read what was on the previous page here.
go read some spawn

Psyquis52
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
go read some spawn

Go eat some poop!

Rick/Genis
Why? So I can see some Fabricated LIES!?!

juggernaut66666
Go eat some poop!
you are futile laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Psyquis52
you are futile laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

That's right and don't you forget it!

Sides I saw the Spawn movie what else is there to know?

juggernaut66666
spawn movie is a piece f shit it has nothing to the with the comic
in the comic spawn slaughtered malebolgia like ***** he became the ruler of hell he did things like turned hell into a mini heaven he can do whatever he wants i mean he can stop time change his size or anything he desires he kills gods with ease and much more

Rick/Genis
Nothing Godzilla hasn't done twice as fast...

King KAM
yeah, godzilla once took 5 round-house kicks from chucknorris, and managed to escape with his life....ofcoure he wasnt able to fight for about 1970years we call this time A.D. "after domination", the time before ofcourse being b.c "before chuck"

Psyquis52
spawn movie is a piece f shit it has nothing to the with the comic
in the comic spawn slaughtered malebolgia like ***** he became the ruler of hell he did things like turned hell into a mini heaven he can do whatever he wants i mean he can stop time change his size or anything he desires he kills gods with ease and much more

Why on God's holy Earth would you take me seriously on that one?

Do you really think I'm a boob?

Or do you want me to be a boob so bad that you had to believe me?

OR you're so bitter about Spawn losing to Godzilla that you want to try to make me out to be a boob so people wouldn't believe it?

But your propaganda won't work fool! Godzilla runs the Illuminati! He'll kill you all!

Rick/Genis
I saw that fight with Chuck Norris, that was TOTAL PIS!!!

Psyquis52
That wasn't Chuck Norris...That was Jesus. You're stupid.

Rick/Genis
that's what I thought... but it was still PIS

King KAM
That wasn't Chuck Norris...That was Jesus. You're stupid. no, chuck just let his hair grow out a little.

Psyquis52
Godzilla owns a Fiat. Does Spawn own a Fiat? I don't think so. This fight is over.

Rick/Genis
Spawn Owns a freaking Honda Element... I think that's grounds enough for expulsion of this whole Forum altogether!

Psyquis52
Spawn Owns a freaking Honda Element... I think that's grounds enough for expulsion of this whole Forum alltogether!

Ewwwwww! sick Honda Element. Yucko! Ptew!

Rick/Genis
see? Spawn should never be brought up again!

Psyquis52
Let's not be children here.

I mean, the results are obvious.

On one hand you have Spawn. (aka Pee boy) Who used to be a grape picker for the Nazis.

On the other hand you have Godzilla who we know dug the Panama Canal.

There's no point in continuing (but we will anyway)

King KAM
Ewwwwww! sick Honda Element. Yucko! Ptew! dude everyone knows that godzilla doesnt drive....he gets chauffered in a Rolls Royce Phantom

Psyquis52
Godzilla doesn't have to drive it he just owns it.

AJ4LIFE
wow the topic has really gone to shit thnks rick stop messing like that it aint funny im thinking u shouldnt be leader after all

samishe
I'm sorry people but Jugg's right. Godlike Spawn would beat Godzilla by himself.

AJ4LIFE
i said at begining take away spawn then so he is out now ok

oh and sam im now out of school for good and going to collage in couple of months horay

samishe
i said at begining take away spawn then so he is out now ok

oh and sam im now out of school for good and going to collage in couple of months horay

Congratulations man! Finally! F!@K school!

You'll like collage. wink

Lord Urizen
Spawn would still beat Godzilla. Guys don't rely on the movie, the movie is old and totally disrepresents current Spawn. That is supposed to be him when he was first on Earth, he was very weak at that time. VERY WEAK compared to now, almost nothing.

So ofcourse if you're pitting that version of Spawn against Godzilla, Spawn loses. I saw Godzilla vs Biolanti, and he went down pretty bad at the end. Biolanti was that cool plant freak, she chewed on his head bro.

All I'm gonna say....Spawn beat Urizen

There's no way he can't beat Godzilla then. There's so many ways he can do it, and if you respond sarcastically like some of you guys have been doing, I won't bother arguing back. It's pointless if you guys are just making a joke of all this.

AJ4LIFE
thnx sam lets hope fu'ck school is right lol

and for the last time there is no spawn anymore none at all hes gone hes not invloved

Rick/Genis
Dude..... Two Things.... Godzilla Never Gets old!

I guess you're just not a true Fan, AJ

and the other. Since when do my fun loving posts on a godzilla thread have to do with my skills as a leader toward the Avengers?

AJ4LIFE
tut tut so neive in yor young age i am a fan i right for a gozilla site but u r taking it to far

ever heard of gozilla tower

Tassadar
Someone, please close this thread........

Rick/Genis
tut tut so neive in yor young age i am a fan i right for a gozilla site but u r taking it to far

ever heard of gozilla tower

Ever heard of having fun?

And by the way, your 15.... why are you calling me young?

A.J
Ever heard of having fun?

And by the way, your 15.... why are you calling me young? MEH stick out tongue laughing

Mr.V
mad idiot, NAIVE! mad learn to spell no expression stick out tongue

Darth Martin
SPAWN takes this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.