Team Hell VERSUS Team Heaven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Team Hell consist of

Ghost Rider
Hellboy
Spawn
Constantine

Team heaven consist of ....

Zauriel
Angela
Barry Allen
Thor

Bloodlust is on , theirs two minutes of preptime.

The winner get's a full training session in martial arts by Chuck Norris.

GodofThunder
I have it up for Heaven....and i thought Constantine worked for heaven......

grey fox
Yeah but he was originally intended for hell i believe ?

GodofThunder
Ahhhhhh gotya wink

Thunderstrike
Team Heaven. Close match though.

Milkie
I can't believe I forgot how Angela died.

GodofThunder
I think im getting better at debating got a "senior member" to shut up on the juggy vs thor thread big grin

grey fox
Originally posted by GodofThunder
I think im getting better at debating got a "senior member" to shut up on the juggy vs thor thread big grin

Quite an achievement considering those threads usually rake up the moron's.

Milkie
Originally posted by GodofThunder

He is a noob... but it really does not matter how long you have been here. It's what you know.

GodofThunder
LOL

GodofThunder
thank you

Grimm22
Hmm, well the only real thing that Hell has got is Spawn and Ghost Rider.

But Thor and Flash are also no toss over either.

Overall though, hevan probobly has this one

batdude123
Why is Thor on team Heaven? He lives in Asgard and Asgard is on a floating astroid in the solar system. It's even powered by the sun.

badabing
Team Heaven. Yeah, I know the pic has nothing to do with this fight, I just like posting it.

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
Why is Thor on team Heaven? He lives in Asgard and Asgard is on a floating astroid in the solar system. It's even powered by the sun.

Probobly because Asgard is pretty much a base off of heaven in the MU.

Like with Greek Gods who are sub par gods compared to God in the MU.

Grimm22
Originally posted by badabing
Team Heaven. Yeah, I know the pic has nothing to do with this fight, I just like posting it.

Jesus = Badass. smokin'

Milkie
I can't believe you guys forgot Jewish

Jewish
http://gifdepot.com/albums/GIFsAthruL/Jewish.gif

Jewish has the ability to operate any vehicle with God Speed & Skill in space and on land. He has the strength, speed, and wisdom of Jesus and Moses combined and he also can fly and is immune to all magic. He has custom made Exploding Bazooka Boots that have the ability to Implode The Universe, Fold and Refold Space, Warp Space, Move Planets, Teleport Between The Marvel and DC Universes, and Control Birds, Fish, Cats, Dogs, Snake and Roaches. He has an infinite amount of gold and treasure making him the wealthiest being in the universe. He has the fighting skill of 10 Capoeira Masters, 6 Ninjas, 12 Shaolin Monks, 2 Muay Tai Kick boxers, and 1 Karate Master. He carries 1,000 radiation throwing stars that explode with the force of 15 Nuclear Bombs. He can see in to the edge of space and is able to watch all Cosmic Beings no matter where the are. He also can throw those RTS's in space and hit anything he pleases.

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
Probobly because Asgard is pretty much a base off of heaven in the MU.

Like with Greek Gods who are sub par gods compared to God in the MU.

Good point.

Mider
cant constantine use his magic to unlock spanws full potential i mean thats what he did to swamp thing and he was defeating a DC devine cosmic as in from heaven or whatever.

Grimm22
God beats the crap out of Hell big grin

Mider
comic book god isnt in this fight

Grimm22
Originally posted by Mider
comic book god isnt in this fight

Oh he is smokin'

God enchaces Barry to the point where his speed is beyond 100000x the speed of light stick out tongue

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by badabing

Oh God, that comic book looks so rediculous. Jesus is a super hero now ? What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.