Flash vs. Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thor Man
Okay since Spawn faces only Hulk like monster/demons/cyborgs/gorillas
and hasn't faced someone as fast and powerful as Flash, how would he fare against:

First Age Spawn

Second Age Spawn

Third Age Spawn

No PIS/CIS

It's Wally West Flash

GodofThunder
I see Flash winning against all 3 mayby at the same time jk jk but still He wins....9/10....I dont i give spawn one if Wally desides to be an idiot

batdude123
He would die against all three ages.

GodofThunder
Nay.....LOL...I think Wally is to fast for anyone that is not an actual God or a Celestial being.

bats2jm
might have a chance with 1st age the rest will kill him

batdude123
Originally posted by GodofThunder
Nay.....LOL...I think Wally is to fast for anyone that is not an actual God or a Celestial being.

Spawn is a god of hell. Read up on him, and then you'll see how powerful he is. Spawn can stop time and he even created a heaven.

GodofThunder
Wow mayby I do need to read up on him(scurrying to search him up on google)

GodofThunder
SPAWN

Notable powers Super strength, super endurance, super speed, flight, shape-shifting, teleportation, immortality, vast magical powers, living symbiotic costume

immortality well ok....nevermind

Thor Man
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t375451.html

Read up on him too.

batdude123

Milkie
Originally posted by GodofThunder
SPAWN

Notable powers Super strength, super endurance, super speed, flight, shape-shifting, teleportation, immortality, vast magical powers, living symbiotic costume

immortality well ok....nevermind

Those are just a fracton of his powers read the whole thing

batdude123
Originally posted by Thor Man
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t375451.html

Read up on him too.

Sorry dude, Flash loses horribly. sad

Milkie
LMAO

"Speed Tricks"

Thhat just sound funny to me

batdude123
Originally posted by Milkie
LMAO

"Speed Tricks"

Thhat just sound funny to me

laughing

FG725
Flash would die a horrible non Dc or marvel death he would be like in spawn issue five Sam and twitch would walk into their room with a naked flash their and he'd have stop signs stuck in him instead of popsicles and he'd have a sign on him saying some horribly disturbing line

Big Sexy
why not make it Spawn vs Jubilee, the same outcome would happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.