Claude Kenni(starocean) vs cloud strife(without knights of the round or any summons)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whiteclipse
alright claude kenni from starocean with levintine sword, valiant guard, valiant boots, angel armband, and atlas ring vs cloud strife with ultima sword, best armor and best equip he can have, cloud is not allowed to summon and no walls/reflect can be cast who wins?

Lord Ryugen
Cloud, too fast, too strong and his sword's too damm heavy to block. Claude tries to stop the blow the impact'll break his arm.

Whiteclipse
u think so? i thougt they progressed kinda evenly throught the game, i mean imagine if the mirror slice and omnislash came into contact, woot woot that would be pimpin to see

Lord Ryugen
Yeah, the problem lies in that Cloud is supposed to be enhanced, hence all the jumping about in Advent. He also has increased strength and his sword is so heavy the momentum it would gather when swung would be incredible. In terms of special attacks I think Claude edges out Cloud however like Cloud most of his special attacks could be easily dodged and his magic takes to much of a charge up. Cloud takes it in my opinion.

ESB - 1138
Cloud would win. He was phyiscally enchanted by the Jenova Cells and all the experiments Professor Hojo did on him. The fact that Cloud did Braver (Advent Children) and knocked Sin-Bahamut into the ground proves that Cloud is pretty strong.

Whiteclipse
yeah i hear where you guys are coming from with him being enhanced, i thought that judging from the game, all the armor that claude had would put him on par with cloud, valiant boots make him so much faster than a normal human,and the atlas ring gives claude the strenght of a giant, plus all the durability from his battle armor/valiant gaurd make him uber durable, and in the hidden dungons claude and his group take on a angel(gabriel celeste) so thats a big feat plus his levantine sword gets stronger as he falls into more danger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.