James/Lily Story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
Hey yall. I'm back on another story. ive been readin a couple of James/Lily stories and it inspired me. I have a nother story thats called Harry/Ginny Hermione/Ron. I know you'll want to check that out. And don't worry i haven't given up on it just haven't had time to create a big post I will I promise. I'll have the first Chapter up tomorrow. I have it written I just don't want to type it right now I'm too lazy lol.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
James/Lily Story

Surprises

"Prongs wait up!" a tall boy with dark, long hair that hung in his face yelled.
He was running towards another teenage boy named James Potter. James too had dark hair but it was much shorter than the boy's running to him, Sirius Black. James wore his slender glasses, blue jeans, and a t-shirt under his school robes. Every few minutes James would ruffle his hair with his hand to make look even messier than before. He said it was to attract the ladies, especially Lily Evans who James had had a crush on since their first year, but Sirius knew it was to make him look like he had just gotten off his broom from playing Quidditch. He was the Seeker for the Gryffindor house Qudditch team and he had no problem showing it off.
"Hey Sirius," he said "let's go find a compartment."
Both boys walked down the Hogwarts Express isle and found an empty compartment.
"So how was your summer?" Sirius asked put his trunk up in the luggage loft. "Dream about Evans at all?" he asked with a smile.
"Sod off." James replied. "Besides I have a plan this year anyway."
"It's a miracle James Potter has a plan for Lily Evans!" Remus Lupin said walking into the compartment.
"Hey Moony. Hey Wormtail." James said.
Remus was a sick looking boy with sandy blonde hair. Peter, Wormtail, was fat boy with slightly darker hair than Remus.
The boys called themselves the Marauders for the name they were given by their Head of House, Professor McGonagall. They were the trouble makers of their year and they were proud of it.
"So, let's hear this so-called plan." Remus said.
"Well it's not a plan necessarily, it's just to be nice to her."
"I don't get it" Peter said.
"I'm just going lay off asking her out every five seconds. Instead I'm going to ask her out every ten." Everyone laughed. "No I'm kidding. I'm just going to be nice to her and see what happens. I mean I'm Head Boy. I'm supposed to be responsible right? And we're going to be working together anyway so we should at least try to get along."
"Ok. Do whatever you want mate." Sirius said.
"Well I have to go find her and tell her I'm Head Boy because we got teach the new prefects what to do."

I'll post the rest tomorrow. My parents want me to get off

iluvhpsomuch1_7

Esaul
Interesting....very interesting stick out tongue

iluvhpsomuch1_7

iluvhpsomuch1_7

iluvhpsomuch1_7
by the way I would like people to actually respond because i know i have a lot of views because Ive written two posts and I already have like fifty views

Smile&LOL
i like it

Sirius_Rulez
i just finished reading ur story and i think its really good. i luv James/Lily fics, cant wait for more.

iluvhpsomuch1_7

iluvhpsomuch1_7

Sirius_Rulez
this story is really awesome! cant wait for the next part

iluvhpsomuch1_7

iluvhpsomuch1_7
have two relli relli relli good chapters comin up. Best two written yet. They are awesome!

Sirius_Rulez
once again, really awesome and cant wait for the next post

Babiblue143z
i really like this story... r u going to post agen soon?

iluvhpsomuch1_7
im going to post soon. Tomrrow is the last day of school and so i have all summer to post all i want but ill get two chapters up soon

sammii
wow ur story is mint

Sirius_Rulez
cant wait

iluvhpsomuch1_7

iluvhpsomuch1_7
have fun rwading it this is my ABSOLUTE favorite chapter!

Babiblue143z
i love it! when r u going to post more?

iluvhpsomuch1_7
dont know yet but i will soon

iluvhpsomuch1_7

Babiblue143z
this is my favorite lily/james stor... your a really good writer.. keep it up! big grin

Smile&LOL
I LUV IT so much this is my new fav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes

iluvhpsomuch1_7
thank you thank you

Sirius_Rulez
this is one of the best James/Lily storys iv ever read. its so so so so so very good, plz post again asap

ewalklover
i love this story! cant wait for more!

Brit531
i love this one it is my favorite please post more soon

iluvhpsomuch1_7
im working on it guys. Sry for the wait. I'm just trying to put right

fallingoutgrl
i love it!

hplver4life
wow this story was gr8 i can't wait till u write more

iluvhpsomuch1_7

hplver4life
it's ok ti's still good lol post more cause I'M LOVIN IT

Brit531
It's wonderful I love your story keep posting

ewalklover
awesome! cant wait for more!

Sirius_Rulez
i cant wait for more either, its gr8

ms.smith_sux
YAY! WAHOO! i found it! Oh, great story too. it should be published.....now!

iluvhpsomuch1_7

fallingoutgrl
Yay! Great job! I love the plot!

iluvhpsomuch1_7
thanx

Sirius_Rulez
its so awsome. cant wait for more

Brit531
I love it keep posting

Fantasydragon
i like much, but only one part of the story i was getting scared of but it got all better ^_^ it was when Lily was twisting her wrists after parents died. I was getting worried she might go suicidal. But i like how u made the characters. Gj keep on goin!

iluvhpsomuch1_7
lol thanx. Yeah that part was kinda depressing lol this next part im writing is like that too so brace yourself. lol

iluvhpsomuch1_7
JAMES IS A SEEKER! Right?

Barker
Originally posted by iluvhpsomuch1_7
JAMES IS A SEEKER! Right?
He is a Gryffindor Chaser, Quidditch Cup winner (PA14). NOTE: In the first film, James was said to be a Seeker, but JKR stated that he was a Chaser in the second Scholastic interview. Yes, the editors are aware that on a summer's day when he was 15 he was fooling around with a Golden Snitch - much more effective to impress girls than a Quaffle, of course, and something that proves nothing about which position he actually played. JKR said in Sch2 that James was a Chaser, so until she explicitly says otherwise, her word goes.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
just figured that out on Lexon in fact...thats exactly what it said. Oh well i would have made him Seeker oh well

Fantasydragon
If it werent for what JK rowling said i wouldent beleive it. Everything points to him bieng a seeker ><. And the next part is like that? OH NO! *runs away then comes back cause he just HAS to read more*

Sirius_Rulez
last i heard he was seeker

Sirius_Rulez
well in my Lily/James story im going to make him seeker

iluvhpsomuch1_7
lol me too just because! and yea sort of i guess so. You'll see.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
well the next few chapters well be like depressing

iluvhpsomuch1_7

Fantasydragon
Awesome awesome awesome...But hey speaking a seeker i was curious? will there be any quidditch matches? i mean he is like a really good quidditch player and ya know, just curious, Even without quidditch tho it rocks.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
working on it.

Fantasydragon
Hey hp, u seen my story lately? lol i updated it. just wondering. Anyways.....*looks out window* THE BAT SIGNAL *Jumps out a window and you hear "OW MY $#@*ing SPINE!!!" *

iluvhpsomuch1_7
lol ill do it right now

Fantasydragon
Cool in about 30 mins ill start putting up the next ch post

Sirius_Rulez
it was alright but i think it would be so much better if u were to write it from Jame's persective once in a while too as well as Lily.

Sirius_Rulez
u dont really have to listen to wat im saying at all. i do think ur stories really good. i just thought it would b good if u wrote about James aswell

Brit531
It is good and I agree with Sirus Rulez there isn't a lot of James in this story it is mainly about Lily I am not complaining. It is a really really good story.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
i think i clearly do half and half of James and Lily's perspective. Yes Lily is in there alot but she always with James and I tell what she's thinking and what James is thinking. I don't like to write first person and I think it's annoying when people switch to first person in the middle of story like
Lily's POV or James POV. So i'll keep it the way it is. This next part isn't really going to be about Lily but more James well James and the Marauders.

Fantasydragon
That would be weird lol like...

Ch.348290 (example)
Lilys pov.
Lily thinks 'I like james but-- oh here hes coming!'
James pov
'what do i say?
Lily's pov
'Uhhh we just staring at each other'
James pov
'What do i say!?'

You see? nuff said.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
i know htats what i meant. I dont like i twhen people go on in second person for like 3 paragraphs then switch to Lily's POV for 3 paragraphs then James POV for 3 paragraphs. It's annoying to me.

Fantasydragon
AMEN! your style is fine just keep em coming! reading big grin
...wait a sec... is that? *looks out the window* The bat signal! *jumps out window* "OMG NOT AGAIN!!!!!"

Brit531
Not really what I meant. What I meant was that you don't see a lot of James doing his things and you see a lot of Lily's. I Love Your writing I didn't mean to offend you.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
True but thats because I usually tell what he's thinking rather than what hes doing

Brit531
true true

Sirius_Rulez
im not meaning to offend u either cause when I look at James/Lily fics its just all about Lily's Pov and never of James. i really do hope that im not offending u in any way cause believe me id never try to offend anyone

iluvhpsomuch1_7
have you read anything I said to Brit?

Brit531
I think she might have read it, but wanted you to know not to feel offended by it and post more soon.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
she was saying that My story is only about Lily POV which its not. And to not get offended but im totally ok with it.

Brit531
as you said before

iluvhpsomuch1_7
And thats why I asked if she had read what I said to you

Sirius_Rulez
i did

Brit531
are you going to post soon

iluvhpsomuch1_7
um yea sure

lotrtres3414
wow i just read your story! it is really good! i havent read any james and lily storys ( even though i know there is like a million) but i really like! i really hope you post soon.

iluvhpsomuch1_7

d-fly_girl008
that was really good!!

iluvhpsomuch1_7
Not really, It's kind of cheesy. My whole story is cheesypaperbag1

d-fly_girl008
I really like it!!!

Brit531
i really like it, it isn't that cheesy, and cheesy is sometimes good expecially in this story

lotrtres3414
no i dont think it is cheesy. i think your story is really good! i like how you are now talking about lupin! i havent heard anything about him before. i really hope you post again soon.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
I HAVE A PICTURE OF JEN, ALICE, AND LILY THAT I DREW! WHOO!

Brit531
lol, they look good. you shoud aso make Remus, Sirius, James, and mean Peter.

lotrtres3414
wow those drawings are really good! i think you should also draw the guys but you have to make peter really ugly and look really horrible!

Sirius_Rulez
brillient, i luv ur story and i also like how u talked about Lupin, its really good. ur pictures were really good as well and i also agree wit Brit531 about drawing the pictures of the guys. plz keep posting

iluvhpsomuch1_7
I'm trying but the guys are turning out harder than the girls

alphonse
YOUR STORY IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iluvhpsomuch1_7
Ok i have the boys just so you know. Peter isn't THAT ugly cuz that's not how i picture him when he was younger only when hes older lol

iluvhpsomuch1_7
Here it is

d-fly_girl008
oooooooooo, I love both of your pictures!!!

alphonse
thats really good!!!!!!!!!!!

Brit531
They are both really good, but I can't wait to see what happens next in your story.

Sirius_Rulez
the pictures of the guys was really good and i also cant wait to c wat happens next

Brit531
Are you going to post soon?

d-fly_girl008
POSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPO
STPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOST
POSTPOST!! POST SOON!

Sirius_Rulez
plz post soon cause its just so good

lotrtres3414
yeah the picture of the guys is really good! good job! you should definitely keep up with drawing! and your story!!!! i really want to see what happens next soooooo post!!!!!!

HP Fanatic
post more.its awesome. rock

knik1122
Wow I made an account just so that I can post this:
Your really good at writing. You might want to conisder being an author. I've read every single post and I think your really good. I check every night to see if you post something...so hurry up and post! wink

iluvhpsomuch1_7
AW!!! Thank you!!! I'm trying to post but i think what I might end up doing is starting over. Same sort of thing but my other story on General Fic- Summer Changed- has better writing and went I started this I was kind of an ammeture. So i want to start over- it will be a little different. Things might be taken out or just moved to later in the story. I'll try to not make it move so fast like make important things happen but not have it like be the end of the year at Chapter 6 lol. Thanx again for all the comments! And make sure to read when I start over!

Much Love --iluvhpsomuch1_7--

Brit531
Just hurry up already

ivg
its been 2 years post please

iluvhp1_7
Well well, i haven't been on here in a while.
Time flys by fast smile
I might actually start this up again.
But start over. I can't decide.

Hermione121
Oh please post more, this is one of the best stories i have read on here! It's brilliant, amazing, completly not cheesy or amature!!!

Please post more! xxx big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.