Dante vs. Mephisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Dante gets the fire guantlets, alaster (the electrical sword), and he gets Sparda's sword. During the fight, Dante is in demon mode. Who wins?

Blue nocturne
Mephisto.

IcePunk
The demon emperor Mundus would crush Mephisto and Dante crushed Mundus and Mephisto got beaten by humans stick out tongue so I say Dante without a doubt

Burning thought
Originally posted by IcePunk
The demon emperor Mundus would crush Mephisto and Dante crushed Mundus and Mephisto got beaten by humans stick out tongue so I say Dante without a doubt

true but

1. those who kill Mephisto are not ordinary Humans, their enchanted with godlike gear found in Hell, Heaven and all other places making them godlike, also their not normal in the first place really, the Barb is a vicious huge man, the pala is protected by god and other angelic beings, the Sorc is powered with great magic

2. your taking this from the game point of view, i think batdude wants this fight as if in real life, which means first off Mephisto would be Mundus's boss, Mundas would roll on the floor begging for his life if Mephisto lifted his finger, Diablo, Mephisto and Baal are the Anti God, Christ, Arch angel, their power goes beyond reckoning and they cannot be truly killed, at least diablo cant anyway, Satan is never truly destroyed

from the way i look at it,Mephisto in his fully powered form from Hell would simply blast the flesh from Dante and torture him in hell for eternity but if its normal meph vs Dante then they both prob have a fair fight

batdude123
Originally posted by Burning thought
true but

1. those who kill Mephisto are not ordinary Humans, their enchanted with godlike gear found in Hell, Heaven and all other places making them godlike, also their not normal in the first place really, the Barb is a vicious huge man, the pala is protected by god and other angelic beings, the Sorc is powered with great magic

2. your taking this from the game point of view, i think batdude wants this fight as if in real life, which means first off Mephisto would be Mundus's boss, Mundas would roll on the floor begging for his life if Mephisto lifted his finger, Diablo, Mephisto and Baal are the Anti God, Christ, Arch angel, their power goes beyond reckoning and they cannot be truly killed, at least diablo cant anyway, Satan is never truly destroyed

from the way i look at it,Mephisto in his fully powered form from Hell would simply blast the flesh from Dante and torture him in hell for eternity but if its normal meph vs Dante then they both prob have a fair fight

Yes, I'd prefer to keep this fight as "real" as possible. But I would rather have it being a normal Mephisto rather than his fully powered form.

IcePunk
true but

from the way i look at it,Mephisto in his fully powered form from Hell would simply blast the flesh from Dante and torture him in hell for eternity but if its normal meph vs Dante then they both prob have a fair fight Oh and Dante's weapons arent? Hmmm funny laughing

Burning thought
Originally posted by IcePunk
Oh and Dante's weapons arent? Hmmm funny laughing

i never said that did i, you just seemed to think their normal humans, i know who dante is, ive played most of his games, half demon, half human wasnt it, beats Mundus and has an evil sort of brother and is son of Sparda a great knight who defeated mundus

i say Dante has a good chance against just normal mephisto, mephisto does fast almost undodgable lightning attacks that could fry Dante, and if they dont kill him their bound to stun/electrocute him for enough time for mephi to let loose his Ice Orb, also if he comes in close and strikes Mephi, poison bursts from him and will probably kil him, so its best Dante keeps at range and dodges alot

reasonably fair fight but in the end id lean towards Dante, by a scraping, since in this fight it seems unfair that its the weakest of the three brothers without his full power in the first place laughing

IcePunk
i never said that did i, you just seemed to think their normal humans
Hmmmm well that's because nothing in the game proves they are humans with super powers, all they got are enchanted items and without those, they're dead, Dante on the other hand sure as hell would beat him, unarmed. There are many Mephistos, is it the one from south park? Which Mephisto!?

Burning thought
WTF you dont know who mephisto is?

Burning thought
WTF you dont know who mephisto is?

Bat means the Lord of Hatred from Diablo, Dante would need a lot of strength to beat him, unarmed Mephisto would simply smash him with lighnting or a frost nova or melt him with the acidic poison that comes from him

IcePunk
just as I thought then, still damn sure he's gonna die. Dante has a healing factor greater than any Diablo character, they needed potions every few seconds when they were in a fight, he's way faster and stronger than any of em too ( the barb is the only one who's close to his his power, but he's damn slow )

Do you guys mean when Mephisto is just standing behind a barrier while he summons monsters on the one who flees into a portal and then starts shooting shit cuz I have no idea what you're talking about if you say "his normal form", but either way he's dead.

sos-hellboy
First things first , baal is one of the seven princes of hell. Dante beats baal in the anime series & it is revealed that baal is one of the apperentices of sparda(so obviously he is the main boss). Mephisto rules the underworld, but there isnt just one but plenty of such realms. .Hades feeds off human sins and is thus capable of eclipsing Zeus himself, although a lot hinges on the possibility that entire human race gets corrupted....the exact opposite of zeus who feeds off his subjects affection.If Dante is shown to beat mundus (alternatively known as Hades-the greek god of underworld,or pluto),he is capable of beating mephisto as well, although it would be fair to assess that mephisto would as tough as mundus ,or even greater

StealthRanger
lol, you necroed an 8 year old thread?

Anyways, I thought this was Marvel Mephisto, which would have been raped

Also Hades in one universe=/=Hades in another verse

StealthRanger
*would have been rape

Not s'pose to be a "d" there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.