Mr. Mxyzptlk vs. The Mask

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darksaint
Two powerful forces meet with the multiverse at their disposal. Who wins?

Darth Kal-El
woow great match. difficult choice.

Mider
mask wont die no matter what and we dont know the full extent of his power i dont know who wins i guess mxy would win.

superman41082
Originally posted by Mider
mask wont die no matter what and we dont know the full extent of his power i dont know who wins i guess mxy would win.

This is actually a good thread. I don't think we know the extent of the Mask's power, so it's hard to say, but I'm sure that The Mask is influenced by Mxy. I'll say Mxy because it ends in the morning, and whoever is wearing the mask will be no match for Mxy. Even if the Mask worked all day, Mxy is just unhurtabble. He's one of those characters that are almost non-existant in a way, ie Spectre. Even if he gets sent back to 5th demension, he can just come back in a few months, so.......... what's the deal with him? He's funny looking, and pretty much unbeatable. Who knows if the wearer of The Mask is as invulnerable.

Darksaint
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
woow great match. difficult choice.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. To me, the mask and Mr. Mxy have very similar powers. They can basically do whatever they please. Maybe, Mr. Mxy can do it in a bigger scale. I don't do too much about the Mask, but when Lobo had it, Lobe was apparently destroying galaxies like nothing. Mr. Mxy should be able to do that also. When Joker had 99% of Mr. Mxy powers, he was recreating the universe like it was nothing, and aspects like life and death or time and space meant nothing.

Darksaint
Wikipedia: "Lobo vs The Mask, alien bounty hunter Lobo is hired to find the "Ultimate Bastich", a being who has decimated numerous planets. His hunt leads him to Earth, where a petty thief has become Big Head. In a battle that decimates Manhattan, Big Head finally offers to "help" Lobo find the "previous wearer". The duo head through space, causing mass destruction, though it's obvious Big Head is leading Lobo on. In a space truck stop, Lobo ultimately wins the mask for himself, putting it on and causing even more damage. A black hole sends him back in time by a month and he ultimately ends up being the Ultimate Bastich himself. Realizing this (and waking up on Earth, tossing the mask in the same spot the thief found it), Lobo breaks the time loop when he meets his past self - and turns his past self in for the reward money. "

LMAO, that is ****ing hilarious!!!! laughing laughing

Etrigan
Mxy.

Juntai
yep

batdude123
Mxy wouldn't even need to deal with Mask. All he'd have to do is create some warped time dimension zone or something and send the Mask there. Mxy wins.

Tron
And all Mask has to do after that is walk through a door, any door. Seriously, this battle never ends...

Darksaint
Can one even hurt the other?

batdude123
Originally posted by Darksaint
Can one even hurt the other?

No. This fight is only going to be won by BFR. Mr. Mxy has a better chance of doing that than Mask does though. That's why I say that Mxy wins this 7-8/10.

illadelph12
Could the Mask trick Mxy into saying his name backwards?

batdude123
Originally posted by illadelph12
Could the Mask trick Mxy into saying his name backwards?

I doubt it. Considering Superman has done it very many times and Mxy knows to look out for it. wink Besides, I don't think that Mask would know to make him say his name backwards.

ZephroCarnelian
As far as I know, the Mask only has unlimited control over himself.

He has very limited power compared to Myx.

batdude123
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
As far as I know, the Mask only has unlimited control over himself.

He has very limited power compared to Myx.

yes

Darksaint
Originally posted by batdude123
I doubt it. Considering Superman has done it very many times and Mxy knows to look out for it. wink Besides, I don't think that Mask would know to make him say his name backwards.

That say his name backwards rule is just a rule Mr. Mxy sets for himself anyways. He doesn't have to go by it if he wishes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.