The WHOLE Story! MAJOR SPOILERS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

underablackflag
IF ye don't want to be know'n the entire plot t' the POTC Dead Mans Chest movie... D O N O T C L I C K the link below!!
MAJOR, MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!

YE BE WARNED!! http://bestsmileys.com/pirate/1.gif

http://www.wherestherum.com/bookspoilers2.html

Then ye ought t' be check'n out the NEW DMC trailer at the There b' treasure thread...ARRRRR!
http://bestsmileys.com/pirate/2.gif

evilm0nki3
WHY DID I READ THAT!!!???? I tired to control myslef, i looked for what i wanted but what i wanted was too much. WHY!!!!????
im upset *cries*

underablackflag
I WARNED YE MATEY!!! Me too! When I read it and wish I had'nt. That's okay now.
With the new theatrical trailer out...I've forgotten all about everything...EXCEPT FER ME LUV OF JACK!!!! wink

«§hõnknêss»
YAY!!! Ive seen the scene with Elizabeth whacking pirate Norry over the head with the bottle . . . it was shown on TV last night ^_^

Blah just spoilering because some peeps are lyk OMGZZ u ruined it for me . . . though I don't know how that could do so no expression

ladygrim
no expression well im speechless no expression though still cant wit to watch it

choosewisely
why cant i click that link no expression

ladygrim
because your very wise not to laughing out loud

Exador
JACK SPARROW DIE!!!!????

tinkerbell668
theres too much to freaking read!!!!!! I'll wait for the movie big grin

spencerspider
jack died?

spencerspider
why the hell did jack have to die...

evilm0nki3
I bought the book at walmart...and i realized it was the same thing on there haha

barriss_offee
I don't believe Jack Sparrow dies untill the moment I see he's dead with my own two eyes wink
and btw, POTC 3 gives us absolute proof, at IMDB johnny is still on the cast list and the read the summary

bratty_lil_sis
evilm0nki3 what do those words say?

jessigem
well if you really think about it, he died in the first movie too but the curse kept him from really dying. So cheer up big grin it's probably nothing.

Captain's Wench
I'm not worried he's garenteed to be in the 3rd movie so...chill out ye bunch o' scalleywags!

evilm0nki3
what words?

jessigem
that's why i put to cheer up, because he's already in the cast. Nothing to worry about big grin big grin . Besides, i'm pretty sure it wouldn't be a good pirate movie without the crazy/witty pirate JACK.

choosewisely
yeh he's the main character....

jessigem
without him the movie would've failed the first week it opened.

kusuri
ive seen teh movie n he does 'die' at da end but like everyone knows hes in PotC 3 so... anyways it doesnt show him actually dying... just a 99% probable certainy that he does... ^^ and yes, he does indeed make the movie. i heard that one of teh 'higher-ups' (dont member who) thort that johhny was wrecking the movie... he was a stupid retard then wasnt he :P lol no offence..

Mådness
...thankyou for the spoiler warning no expression

Also, I'm giving you thirty seconds to run away for calling Johnny a stupid retard, offence meant or not. No ifs or buts, because I'm being very nice. Others would give you five.

Anyway, on a brighter matter, the movie is out now. So, everyone can find out for themselves ^_^ I'll click on that link AFTER I see the movie thanks.

jessigem
i think kusuri was calling the person who thought johnny wrecked the movie a retard...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.