Swimming In Shark Infested Waters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ColdHardBitch
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SHARKS!!!!!!!!!!IT IS JUST A TITLE TO DESCRIBE THE FEELING OF THE STORY!
Storyline:
For centuries your people have lived peacefully.
No trouble has ever come to your realm.

A mysterious visitor comes calling on the king of your realm on night.
The king is found murdered, your realm is plunged into chaos.
People are dying of mysterious deseases men and women and even children are being slaughtered for crimes they did not commit.

No one is safe.
The whole world is soon over run with this terrible chaos.
You are elected as an official to become part of a council to bring this reign of terror to an end.

Ok, I dont care how you do your RPs. heres a sample of how i learned to do mine so no one gets confused

*She ran, the huge sword quickly approaching* "HELP!"

Anywho, I'll allow a max of 20 characters, less doesnt bother me.
Fill out the following application...

Name:
Guess Of Age:
Past:
Personailty:
Appearance((submit a picture or a descrpition)):
Type((Fairy, angel, Human, etc...)):

NBT
I doubt you got permission.

darth vraya
Originally posted by ColdHardBitch
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SHARKS!!!!!!!!!!IT IS JUST A TITLE TO DESCRIBE THE FEELING OF THE STORY!
Storyline:
For centuries your people have lived peacefully.
No trouble has ever come to your realm.

A mysterious visitor comes calling on the king of your realm on night.
The king is found murdered, your realm is plunged into chaos.
People are dying of mysterious deseases men and women and even children are being slaughtered for crimes they did not commit.

No one is safe.
The whole world is soon over run with this terrible chaos.
You are elected as an official to become part of a council to bring this reign of terror to an end.

Ok, I dont care how you do your RPs. heres a sample of how i learned to do mine so no one gets confused

*She ran, the huge sword quickly approaching* "HELP!"

Anywho, I'll allow a max of 20 characters, less doesnt bother me.
Fill out the following application...

Name:
Guess Of Age:
Past:
Personailty:
Appearance((submit a picture or a descrpition)):
Type((Fairy, angel, Human, etc...)): I think you accidentally made the topic twice. did you get permisson

ColdHardBitch
huh? i'm confused, sorry...

darth vraya
Originally posted by ColdHardBitch
huh? i'm confused, sorry... no worries. happens all the time with new people. you have to post at the thread on top that says post ideas here. I think the moderators might give it permission. for now... I can legally say this topic can be considered closed.

ColdHardBitch
ok, thanks...sorry i'm really slow sometimes...i knew i should have read those...lol sorry for wasting anybodies time

The big EH
seriusly it happens all the time but Darth Vraya handled it good usually people spas out and get really pissed of at junior members like you

ColdHardBitch
I'll figure it out...maybe...I'm just not used to asking permission but i'll definatley wiill

Tarvos
Cool. thumb up

Now I know that you're a newb and not a n00b.

The big EH
i must say you figured stuff out fast like you sig and title it took me a month to figure it out lol

ColdHardBitch
i'm good at that stuff, just i'm stupid b/c i ignored the huge bolded print..

Tarvos
Originally posted by The big EH
i must say you figured stuff out fast like you sig and title it took me a month to figure it out lol

... Say what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.