Raiden vs. Ganondorf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tallis
Let say that the whole you need light arrows and master sword does'nt apply in this fight. Who takes it. Raiden the god of lighting vs. Ganondorf Lord of Darkness

1021kid
i thought at first you mrsnt raiden from metal gear solid but then i realised that you raiden laughing ............any way i think raiden

kamikz
I don't know much about Raiden, but Ganondorf's robe is immune to damage, he can even defend against the master sword and light arrows with it, so that would be a pretty good defence. He is damn fast and strong too and can shoot those weird energy balls too. But I won't grant a winner since I know too little about Raiden....

(Yeah I also thought he ment Raiden in MGS first) laughing

ESB - 1138
Ganondorf has a ton of power. Ganondorf could win or if he really wants Raiden to **** his pants he would transform into Ganon.

IcePunk
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
Ganondorf has a ton of power. Ganondorf could win or if he really wants Raiden to **** his pants he would transform into Ganon. yes

BlackMageSamura
if this is mortal combats raiden then he would own ganon because he is immortal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.