-=- PC Gamer Or Console? -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
Which are You on MOST?

I am an All out PC Gamer, Why?

Computers Are Easily Upgradable, So Games and Graphics, and son, physics can ALWAYS be top of the line.

Mods, You can modify just about any game you wish to your liking, wither you are making it yourself, or downloading form somebody else.

Controls, I find you have More freedom with the Controls, plus, The mouse tends to Be more precise AND FAST then joysticks on a controller.

You can also input a controller wit your computer.

SaTsuJiN
I console game when people come over.. and I pc game when I'm by myself...

however, its not often that people are willing to throw down in tekken or some other fighting game with me... so I spend most of my time on the PC

BackFire
Over the past 4 years or so I've been more about PC gaming, though now I'm going back to consoles a bit. I plan on enjoying a happy relationship with both, both have their advantages.

PC is better for FPS and RTS games. Being able to upgrade is nice, and the graphics can be better as well.

Console is better for Fighting/racing/platforming. Games are usually optimized better for consoles than they are for PC's, seeing as consoles are ALL the same, where as there are a million different configurations for computers to have. And, consoles are cheaper and you don't have to worry about upgrading them. Plus being able to play on a comfy couch in front of a big TV is nice.

IcePunk
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I console game when people come over.. and I pc game when I'm by myself...

however, its not often that people are willing to throw down in tekken or some other fighting game with me... so I spend most of my time on the PC

Yeah me too...kinda

Koala MeatPie
Big comfy Couch?

I have "Un Poof", big Comfy Chair. BIG.

BackFire
Yeah, for me a couch > chair, any time.

LanceWindu
Console...and I prefer couch gaming too. stick out tongue Being able to lay down and play is fun. Hell, one time I played Wipeout 64 while I was upside down on my couch and got 1st place. no expression

MadMel
Originally posted by IcePunk
Yeah me too...kinda same here..

Ushgarak
PCs seem to have a black hole with fighting games.

Anyway, I'm an out and out PCer, of course.

El_NINO
Im a PC gamer, but lately its been shared with console. If I had to choose in terms of ranking then PC first for me than console second. I think FPS games are way better on PC than console, the mouse is more quick and accurate than a controller.

Soldner
PC 4 Ever !!!

1021kid
Originally posted by MadMel
same here.. yeah...........

DarkC
PC.

Morridini
I prefer consoles, yet I play much more PC then I do consoles (mostly as I can download games for free at the PC). And the best time consuming games (RPGs) are on the PC, therefore I spend more gametime at the PC

Impediment
Console. I very rarely PC game.

Phat J
consoles for sure, i hate my computer.

FullMetalLover1
consoles, i love my comp, but the only game i ever play on it, is the sims ^^

H. S. 6
Console gamer to the heart. cool

InnerRise
Console.

is it comprehensible.....

RedAlertv2
I play mainly FPSs, so I prefer the PC.

Mišt
Originally posted by Ushgarak
PCs seem to have a black hole with fighting games.

Anyway, I'm an out and out PCer, of course.

Thats truehmm The only fighting games I've got are roms from arcades/consoles....wonder why they dont make good fighting games on PC, DOA or Tekken would kick ass, and you could play online.

PC gamer, more freedom with customising settings and changing files and stuff. Plus everyone has their own PC when you're playing with friends, playing Goldeneye on a N64 - 4 player, sucked ass when the screen was so small for each person.

1021kid
Originally posted by Morridini
I prefer consoles, yet I play much more PC then I do consoles (mostly as I can download games for free at the PC). And the best time consuming games (RPGs) are on the PC, therefore I spend more gametime at the PC exactly

Mordum
PC for FPS MMORPG and RTS
COnsole for verything else except the above

Graphics wise PC is always in the lead then consoles catch up but the PC has the graphics edge.

PC for me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.