Resident evil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myndon
Resident evil looks ace who thinks so to

Raz
Just saw this movie and all I can say is - totally CR@P!

Although have to saw Milla was hot! cool

Ushgarak
Well, OBVIOUSLY.

BackFire349
twas entertaining

Zed
good concept, wasnt executed well

mechmoggy
God damn yes!

Thomas H
it was very good!!

Samonosuke
I thought that it was a very entertaining movie. It was a great action/zombie flick.

Thomas H
indeed!

Myndon
dead stuff big grin

Billy The Kid
resident evil lived up to its expectations

I liked it

jayride
If it hasn't already been mentioned, did anyone notice how HOT Milla was?

brownie
I really didnt watch the movie for the story line....Milla..need I say more?

chico23
NO YOU DON'T!!

Mujaffa
would rather go with the games...

Myndon
yeah the games r ace i've got 1 2 and nemisis and i've finished them big grin

mah
getting the one for the Gamecube tomorrow..haven't, and don't want to see the film

brownie
Let me know if it was worth buying or not.

mah
yeah I will

BackFire349
its worth buying. if you liked the original then you'll like this one. same game just updated graphics and some new little gameplay inhancements and new surprises. you should also get mario sunshine if you havent already, bar none best gamecube game out so far.

mah
well I just got RE and its scaring the bejesus out of me when played late at night

Mujaffa
you haven't done that jet.. so how could u know??? mad
be afraid...very afraid

J-ROC
I liked it. I'm not a huge ZOMBIE movie fan...I love Dawn of the Dead and I like Day of the Dead- but other than those two, the rest suck.

Resident Evil was entertaining enough for me to like it. And Milla was nice to look at. The action was cool and the movie itself was worth seeing. cool

Paul Anderson's a good guy, he makes decent games- turned- movies- Mortal Kombat was cool too, but the second one was beyond gay. mad

Mujaffa
http://www.capcom.com/ResidentEvil/images/feature0.gif

Mujaffa
http://www.capcom.com/ResidentEvil/images/featureImage2.gif
hellooo...ii'mm jeerryy

finti
dumbass movie

Mujaffa
standard thriller movie.. they go in right.. nobody's there... they shut something down and voila... zombies everywhere...yeahy..and now they have too make a sequale

finti
in other words CRAP

Mujaffa
in other words Happy Dance

Mujaffa
http://www.kelwick.karoo.net/Images/Preview%20Images/Resident%20Evil%2003.jpg

Mujaffa
Who wants to play? please sign up to the nemesis programhttp://www.eidosinteractive.co.uk/img/db/gamelogos/62_survivor.gif

Mujaffa
http://www.ugo.com/channels/filmtv/features/residentevil/images/residentevil_3.jpg
this is why he never got the door opened in time

Mujaffa
http://www.paidtraffic.de/psxcenter/removie1.jpg
Happy Dance

ryand33
anyone know when sthe sequel comes out

Augeybana
next year Milia Jocavich(mind my spelling please)
is coming back for the sequel.

yerssot
should see it then wink

chico23
Yeah, I liked the first one wouldn't mind seeing this next one.

Augeybana
Yeah loved the video games.

arioch
I thought the movie was okay.

I was a fan of the zombie movies of the late 70's/early 80's like Dawn and Day of the Dead, as well as the first Return of the Living Dead (Return II turned comedic and really sucked).

Res Evil, for a zombie movie, had precious little actual gore (didja remember Dawn when the zb's tore that biker's arm off of the blood pressure machine, or when the zb's head got lopped off by the whirling helicopter blades?).

Also, the storyline was pretty stupid. The central computer in charge of the underground complex shut down the complex and kills the employees within, presumably as part of a predesigned plan to prevent the escape of any dangerous pathogens. This should have been known by the scientists in the complex, as well as the Umbrella Corporation, which finances the place. So why does the UC send their operatives in, claiming the computer went bonkers, potentially opening up what is probably a pathogen infested area?

As far as the operatives, they were rather poorly informed about the complex' countermeasures, particularly the laser grater, which wiped out half of their crew in one fell swoop.

I thought the 1990 Night of the Living Dead was pretty well done, and am looking forward to the upcoming 28 Days Later (set up for a June release in the U.S.). Happy Dance

Augeybana
I heard there remaking Dawn Of The Dead.Hope it ain't bad.

maul's woman
I totally enjoyed it. big grin

Looking forward to the sequel.

maul's woman
I totally enjoyed it. big grin

Looking forward to the sequel.

Augeybana
Yeah not bad.

squarn
movie nice

EXnemesis
i heard the movie is coming out in august isnt every thing ive been waiting for this movie since i saw the first resident evil movie whitch wasnt that good but they know that and promise to stay true to the game and i think thats what was wrong with the first RE but what i dont get is the nemesis was in game #3 but its in movie #2 but personaly i like the games better hope in this one we get to see the hunters off the 1st game on game cube i dont if they replaced him with the nemesis but like last year i heard they were going to have a tirant whitch i want to see but if you have any imformation email me at [email protected]

Augeybana
I liked it becuase it was what the game wain a way it didn't promise anything it didn't do.

maul's woman
The movie was very good. Since I don't read comics and don't play videogames I found the movie very good. The movie comes out next year some time. The director is NOT Paul W.S. Anderson. Someone named Witt. Richard Witt I think.

Paul Anderson is doing the screenplay.

Anyway the working title is RESIDENT EVIL II: APOCALYPSE. Filming starts August 2003.

EXnemesis
i hate to tell you but the next movie is nemesis and the first movie was good like twice but this one is suppose to be better but if you havent played the game you dont know resident evil possiblitys i mean the big deal is that there is going to be a nemesis in this one its like there trying to make the 1st movie look like ot took place during the first game i read the comics for a long time but then i played the game and it kicked my a** a couple hundred times then i relized there was more to resident evil than taking a shotgun and shooting zombies in half i relized its got a cool side story !

BackFire349
oh, no paul anderson, big loss. they should get romero to do it if they want a quality zombie movie.

zimbo
I'm sure you know

BackFire349
yes, yes i do.

Augeybana
Hope the second is good.

EXnemesis
if any one has imformation on resdent evil 2 the movie let me know at [email protected]

Augeybana
Heard That Miliokavich will be in it again.

EXnemesis
i hope so she acts and look good

Augeybana
You know the character that got cut by that beast in the end I bet he'll also be in the next on eas a monster from the game.

EXnemesis
yea he will probly be the nemesis because they said at the end of the first movie they want him in the nemesis program

maul's woman
Romero will not be good for this kind of movie. First of all, it will disrupt the mindset continuity of the film.

Anyway check with IMDB. They have it listed as RESIDENT EVIL II: APOCALYPSE with Milikovich returning to reprise her role. She is in Raccoon City all alone with zombies and NEMESIS. Her primary battle will be with Nemesis.

Filming begins August 2003.

chico23
And for those lazy like me heres the link...

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0318627

Augeybana
Sounds really cool.

chico23
....agreed

Augeybana
Hope more zombies.

Augeybana
Hope more zombies.

EXnemesis
whens it coming out

alaba
RESI EVIL IS THE CRAPPEST OF MOVIES..GOOD STORY, GOOD CONCEPT BUT IT'S JUST MESSED UP...EVEN THE SCORE IS SICKENING...

Mujaffa
how many treads is there about res evil now????

Mujaffa
http://www.harbenpictures.com/media/resident%20evil.jpg Happy Dance

EXnemesis
WHENS IT COMING OUT

buffymitch
What was so bad about this movie? Please do tell! THis is one of my favorite movies. It wasn't boring or stupid. I think that people who disliked it just expected it be too much like the game. And trust me if it was exaactly like the game it would have been stupid. Paul anderson is just trying to tell a story that fits. I have not played all of the RE games (i played 1 ,2,3) but i cab tell you that this is a great story and a great movie. 2 thumbs up for anderson and his cast

preston mullins
I've never played the video game, but I thought Res Evil was done very well. I read a few months ago that part 2 begins right where the first one left off, with Mia standing outside amongst the wreckage half naked with a gun in her hand. I don't care what anybody says, but Res Evil did it for me. My favorite part in the first one was when that one guys head falls apart like puzzle pieces after those lazers sliced him up. Good Kill.

brownie
Mia, half naked. Oh, that is definitely on my list to see..

Kes
I'm starting to see a patorn (sp) brownie! stick out tongue

chico23
Yeah brownie is a perv!! smile

brownie
Back off Chico, I learned it from you..lol

chico23
its seems the student is now the master!!!

Kes
lol big grin

brownie
You have done well master..

Kes
lol brownie was an apt pupil (sp)! eek!

brownie
Yep (with head up high) Im gifted.. he he

Kes
big grin

EXnemesis
so is it going to be better than the first

Kes
the trailer looks great!

chico23
haven't seen the trailer yet

Kes
go check the web site!

Kes
oh wait this was the wrong thread! *so stupid* was talking about tomb raider! embarrasment

robert-batman
long as milla gets naked again i dont care lol

BackFire349
the nudity in teh first one was hardly even there.

EXnemesis
i think the next one will be out soon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.