Is it me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mysterious Man
Or is most Post ROTJ EU crap?The guys in there are grossly over powered that you might aswell be watching DBZ,or some other thing like that.The only good ones IMHO were:Thrawn Trilogy,Crimson Empire comics,X-Wing Books.The rest is crap IMO,the 'authors'(if you can call them that) made every Jedi powerful enough to destroy 5 galaxies!Sidious getting ressurected 4 times!What the hell is this crap?

I like every other EU,but this one is crap IMHO.Anyone else here who thinks the same as I do?

Jonathan Mark
Yep anything past the Thrawn trilogy is shit

Razielim
Anything pre-ANH is http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/shit.gif as well =D

Deception
Lightsnake is not gonna like this thread.

DarthBanevv
So?

Ushgarak
Well, I think ROTJ is crap, so if we go on like this I suspect that we will find that, on average, people think all of Star Wars is crap.

Janus Marius
Originally posted by Razielim
Anything pre-ANH is http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/shit.gif as well =D

Meh, I strongly disagree with this. You should read the Clone Wars novels. They're easily some of the best in EU.

Darth_Glentract
I like the post-ROTJ books when they mostly deal with people other then Luke. Is Corran Horn is overpowered, look at Exar or any of the Ancient Sith.

Mysterious Man
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Meh, I strongly disagree with this. You should read the Clone Wars novels. They're easily some of the best in EU. Agreed,Janus.I also like Pre Clone Wars EU,IMHO it's more believable than Post ROTJ EU.

Lightsnake
yeah, thanks to KJA, everyone's overpowered now. Still, while a lot of post ROTJ is undoubtedly crap, there's some good stuff...a lot of good stuff actually

Razielim
Honestly, the only PT novels I liked were Shatterpoint, Dark Rendezvous and Revenge of the Sith (The novel was even better than the movie =D)

the two Medstar books, Cestus Deception, Labyrinth of Evil and Jedi Trial... ugh. I tried reading them. I really did.

I'm looking into the Republic Commando books though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.