Darth maul's true origins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blaxican Style
Um...I personaly don't find this clip very funny, but who knows who might think so among the variosu freaks that make the KMC. I am warning you n thugh if you are highly offneded by homosexuality than do not watch this clip.

Darth Maul's origins

Admiral Akbar
That clip is stupid.

Blaxican Style
It really is.... w/e, let this thread die please, lol.

((The_Anomaly))
Thats the dumbest thing I've seen in a while...

"Double-U-Tee-Eff n00bs?" is all I can say to the people who made that...

huh

Blaxican Style
Yes, hence its stupidity.

SnakeEyes
Wow....

Jonathan Mark
Wow that's horrid.

GrayFoxx
Wow. I found it funny.
Ok I'm ready for the beating.. gasp messed

DePWNZOR
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing

DarthMaul9123
ghahahahahahahahaha gay ass punks

NineCoronas
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
That clip is stupid.

zephiel7
A deeply disturbing video.

Vader guy: Oh yeah! That feels so good! Slow down!

So nasty

Captain REX
This is the part where I brutally murder those people...

zephiel7
Originally posted by Captain REX
This is the part where I brutally murder those people...

I'll help :P

DarthLazious
Now thats very funny.

stunna1773
biggin was just f*cked up and gay but at the end was funny

darth vraya
that was completely retarded.

Alliance
no expression

Jam-Jul_Lison
Ok the first half was a little funny but insulting to star wars. Still the end was real funny. Those guys may be a little messed up in the head but they at least gave us a laugh.

TheBalance

Blaxican Style

DarthMaul9123

Jam-Jul_Lison
That is just a single video that some deeply disturbed people made. Instead on focusing getting rid of that video focus on a bigger issue. That issue is supershadow.com. Put all your energy into getting rid of that site. It has infected the minds of the weak minded and must be removed.

Starwalker
Originally posted by NineCoronas
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar That clip is stupid.

Captain REX
He's stroking my lightsaber. no expression

overlord
Originally posted by KMC Dark Lord
... ... ... your a wet blanket and a f*ckin crack head ya know that dude? no expression Look out, u may hurt feelings, peopol dont like this, yu may be banned, take advice from me, a very highly experienced and acclaimed veteran membar here.
I used to go by the name Januus

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Captain REX
He's stroking my lightsaber. no expression

laughing out loud

KMC Dark Lord
Originally posted by overlord
Look out, u may hurt feelings, peopol don't like this, yu may be banned, take advice from me, a very highly experienced and acclaimed veteran membar here.

um..I don't care? And I apologize for not putting my sarcasm tags their. I forgot how naive some people on this site are.

overlord
Originally posted by KMC Dark Lord
um..I don't care? And I apologize for not putting my sarcasm tags their. I forgot how naive some people on this site are. Oh sorry, I thought you cared.. BUT YU REPLIED SO IT TEH CARING ABOUT YU DO, HAR HAR HAR!!!!!!! I am so smart..
don't spoil my last spoiler

KMC Dark Lord
Oh sorry, I thought you cared.. BUT YU REPLIED SO IT TEH CARING ABOUT YU DO, HAR HAR HAR!!!!!!! I am so smart..
don't spoil my last spoiler

HM..your right I cant argue that logic.

True Fox
Look out, u may hurt feelings, peopol dont like this, yu may be banned, take advice from me, a very highly experienced and acclaimed veteran membar here.

Huh is that so.

overlord
YU FOOL!! I MADE IT A SPOILER FOR ALL TEH LITTLE KIDS TOO NOT NOW IT AND YU SPOIL IT AND NOW I'M FEELING TEH EMOTION OF ANGER AND I'M TELLING RAZ BECUASE HE CREATED TEH SPOILER TAG AND YU HAV STRIPPED ME OF MY RIGHT AND THAT IS NOT NICEE!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.