Darth Revan: One of the greatest military generals, EVER?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ganner Rhysode
Alright, a friend and I were having a debate, and so I decided to take it here and get KMC's opinion.

Basically, do you think Revan is one of the, if not THE greatest Star Wars military general, ever? My friend is taking the position that Thrawn is much, much, MUCH better then Revan, and that in a campaign/military battle/whatever Revan wouldn't stand a chance, as Thrawn would simply be able to, well, I guess "hack" and second guess every single one of Revan's strategies and movements. I've said that although I agree Thrawn is the greater commander, that it's not by very much, and that Revan himself is not to be trifled with. He claims I'm simply a KotOR fanboy who thinks too highly of Revan. >_> Not only do I disagree with that, but I don't consider myself a KotOR fanboy.

Regardless, KMC, what do you think?

*PLEASE NOTE* This is not supposed to be a clone of the Thrawn versus Revan thread. Rather, it's just a general discussion of Revan's own abilities as a leader, mayhap compared to Thrawn's merely to scale Revan's own abilities.

Motoko Sama
Well, I would have to admit that Revan is a pretty good tactician and definitely a strong leader, however, Thrawn is better. I wouldn't say "much, much, MUCH" better, but he does have Revan on a fairly decent margin.

Right off, in Survivor's Quest (or Heir, one or the other) Thrawn was stated to be the greatest genius in galactic history, this would include Revan.

Also, because of his sheer tactical ability his home planet of Csilla destroyed an entire squadron of Jedi starfighters.

And when he was facing off with the New Republic's forces, they were noted as being "better trained and motivated than the Empire's", which of course I could see why. And then you have to look at all the people he was facing -- Ackbar, Derlin, Luke, etc. The New Republic's greatest tacticians, and fighters and I'd say they were pretty decent on the list considering the amount of war experience they had. Plus on all of that, he didn't even die in battle, he was killed by his bodyguards.

Thrawn was more devoted to tactics as well. He studied the work of his opponenets to gain awareness of their way of thinking, and customs. Somewhat similiar to ethnology you could say.

So, all in all, I'd say he is a better tactician than Revan, and I'll say that Revan has somewhat of a disadvantage, since we can't judge Revan's exact skill, but I would be fairly sure to say that Thrawn has him bested.

Swirly Girl
It's not like we can even subjectively judge Revan's tactical abilities. With Revan it's always "He's the best." or "He's the best tactician ever."

Razielim
I think Thrawn was stated by the narrator to have been the greatest ever.

Admiral Akbar
Ignore Post

Captain REX
I'll go with Thrawn. yes

Nactous
Thrawn is defeated when he attempts to capture more ships, it has never stated Revan has ever lost.

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by Nactous
Thrawn is defeated when he attempts to capture more ships, it has never stated Revan has ever lost.

And this means that he's superior in some way?

zephiel7
Revan has a superiour form of Echani precognition did he not? He was able to perceive the attacks and tactics of his enemies before they actually made them. It was stated he had a greater precognition than Echani elders, who were able to foresee the outcome of wars.

That would probably help him in this situation. Comparing tactics is a hell of hard task. If the two were to play a game of Chess (or Dejarik!) I would go with Revan though wink

Tangible God
Thrawn is defeated when he attempts to capture more ships, it has never stated Revan has ever lost. Biased fanboy nonsense.

Nactous
Originally posted by Tangible God
Biased fanboy nonsense. Call it what it is, but its the truth. He is far supirior. stick out tongue

Nactous
Originally posted by Motoko Sama
And this means that he's superior in some way?
Well, undefeated vs. been defeated, you tell me.

kamikz
What? So you'd put a baby over Obi-Wan because the baby has never been defeated by an enemy before?

Motoko Sama
Call it what it is, but its the truth. He is far supirior.

Yes, while Revan may be Thrawn's "supirior" -- Thrawn is superior to Revan. He's stated to be the greatest in galactic history in Survivor's Quest (or Heir, one or the other -- I always thought SQ), as well his overall accomplishments and addiction to tactics is > than Revan's ever were, especially considering the circumstances Thrawn was in. Although, not an entirety on all that happens in Star Wars, the databank more than back's up his tactical ability.

So because someone is undefeated it means they will win against someone who was defeated once? Take real life for example, have you ever watched boxing? Wrestling? Any sport? People who have been defeated (and most likely cases more than once) have been shown to conquer undefeated opponents, especially when said challenger has everything pointing at the fact he/she is superior.

Swirly Girl
We know next to nothing about Revan's tactical abilities...

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Swirly Girl
Nothing?

I guess all those people who said Revan was a brilliant tactician where just spewing shit. I guess Canderous' words "Revan was a genius on the field" was just a pile of shit.

Or Dorak when he said "Revan was a brilliant military leader".

I don't see where you get this nothing from.

Motoko Sama

I'd agree with you here, not much is known -- I can't point out many of Revan's abilities as a tactician, but still I would make the assumption that Thrawn's better. I guess ultimately, that this would be kind of pointless then.

Swirly Girl
Erm, provide an example of a battle that Revan won, and describe how he won, with specific examples to the tactics he used.

Ooops! We can't!

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
Nothing?

I guess all those people who said Revan was a brilliant tactician where just spewing shit. I guess Canderous' words "Revan was a genius on the field" was just a pile of shit.

Or Dorak when he said "Revan was a brilliant military leader".

I don't see where you get this nothing from.

What were his plans in battle? How did he lay them out? Even if answering them, would it be like this against different opponents? With different troops?

Saying he's a "great leader" doesn't tell us about his abilities. There's some instances where it's noted, but really not too many as it doesn't focus on them.

Jonathan Mark
What were his plans in battle? How did he lay them out? Even if answering them, would it be like this against different opponents? With different troops?

Saying he's a "great leader" doesn't tell us about his abilities. There's some instances where it's noted, but really not too many as it doesn't focus on them.
Wow I bet GL could tell you Revan was a skilled tactician and you would still be skeptical.

*shakes head*

When the creators of KOTOR made the game I doubt they were thinking "gee let's have these long conversations about Revan's tactical ability so we can provide exact data on his abilities and how he would fare in this situation or this one or blah blah" no instead they just added large amount of quotes ect to show that Revan was a skilled leader and strategist. But of course for you people who demand schematics for everything this isn't enough.

Questions like how did Revan lay out his plans or what were they are are pointless.

Clearly we know that however Revan planned or how his plans where laid out they were very effective. This is confirmed by multiple characters within KOTOR I and II.

Swirly Girl
We still know nothing of the tactics he employed. Revan is one circular logic paradise.

"I am teh greatest tactician evah! 'Cos I am!

zephiel7
Keep in mind that the Mandalorian wars were being lost even with the Republic's best tacticians out on the field. The position of Mandalore is granted to a Mandalorian of not only extreme physical strength but also to one of impressive tactical abilities. Look at Mandalore the Indomitable, who worked with Ulic Qel Droma. He was placed as Ulic's head tactician.

Despite this, the battle was turned completely around ONLY when Revan joined the war. Turning the tide of battle just because of a single tactician speaks wonders about the said person's ability to strategize.

Revan was definately a great military general. Compared to Thrawn, I don't know, probably tied.

Lightsnake
While certainly not THE greatest tactician, Revan was a tactical genius, even the Council admitted it. We know he was able to turn the tide against the Mandalorians, defeat Cassus Fett in a strategy battle, and had a habit of giving up strategically worthless areas in ruthless, but effective manuevers.

Malachor V was another stroke of brutal genius, and allowed Revan to kill Mandalore, dispose of his disloyal men and win the war

Motoko Sama
Of course I'd be skeptical that he's a skilled tactician. I mean, it's not like I mentioned in my initial post that I would have to admit that Revan is a pretty good tactician and definitely a strong leader.

I'm sure just people blurting out "Revan is a master tactician" is sufficient enough to say that Revan > Thrawn, right?

Pointless? If we knew what exactly Revan did, how he planned it out, etc. that'd speak far greater for Revan. But, of course they're "pointless".

And them being effective is evidence that he's on the margin with Thrawn? Or that Revan > Thrawn? Or Thrawn = Revan? Throughout this whole thing I've only been talking about Thrawn's abilities because we know what they were, and even from what we heard and know of Revan's battles, I'd submit that Thrawn > Revan, especially with Survivor's Quest.

Jonathan Mark
Ok so you would be skeptical if GL himself told you? Wow. And it is clearly seen that Revan is a good tactician and a strong leader.

False assumption. You assume that just because I say Revan is a skilled tactician that I am saying he is better than Thrawn.

Of course we would, but we don't so it's pointless to assume that just because we have no exact details that it means we know nothing about Revan's tactical abilities.

I am not disputing that Thrawn is better. I am however disputing the statement that we no nothing about Revan's tactical abilities.

Motoko Sama
Apparently you don't catch the drift of sarcasm. Read my initial post, I stated Revan is a good tactician and a strong leader. That's why it is in italics.

...False assumption? What the hell am I "assuming"? You said:

And, I responded with that because obviously just saying someone is a good tactician is not indication of being superior or for the sake of this, doesn't indicate what he had done in battle, hence why his layout of wars does play a pretty decent sized role.

Like I said above, how much do you even know? He defeated x, y, and z, but how? What kind of tactics did he imply in battle? How was he able to overcome his opponents, etc., etc.

I never said we know nothing, but we certainly don't know much besides he was good, and that his plans were effective.

Again, I never said we know nothing, but what do we know other than the fact he's stated to be a "great tactician and military leader", and that his plans worked, which isn't all that much to go on.

I even went on further to say, and even from what we heard and know of Revan's battles, indicating that I acknowledge his praise. There's only a few instances of where it's even mentioned about the actual battles.

Also in the post you replied to, I was under the impression you were saying Revan is better, or trying to boast Revan over Thrawn, so my apologies.

Nactous
Erm, provide an example of a battle that Revan won, and describe how he won, with specific examples to the tactics he used.

Ooops! We can't!
Lets see, on the battle of Dxun, Revan made his commanders force on, sacrificing any that he could to achieve the greater goal, using Republic soldiers as pawns. He, unlike Thrawn could easily convert people to his cause, making his, the greater army. And, unlike Thrawn Revan didn't need to capture ships, he made them.

Motoko Sama
Lets see, on the battle of Dxun, Revan made his commanders force on, sacrificing any that he could to achieve the greater goal, using Republic soldiers as pawns.

That definitely tells us where we could place him on the scale of tactical ability, right? So, he was ruthless, and went for his goal, not worrying about his troops. Again, this tells us how much?

So he was more charismatic? This somehow speaks for his tactical abilities...? Thrawn had a lesser army, yet still no one in the New Republic could best him tactically.

You mean had the Star Forge create them.

Jonathan Mark
Motoko don't bother with Nactous... he worships Revan like a god.

Deception
Ye he probably thinks Revan can beat DE Sidious

Nactous
That definitely tells us where we could place him on the scale of tactical ability, right? So, he was ruthless, and went for his goal, not worrying about his troops. Again, this tells us how much?
It tells us he is willing to risk anything to win, which he did.

So he was more charismatic? This somehow speaks for his tactical abilities...? Thrawn had a lesser army, yet still no one in the New Republic could best him tactically. The New Republic is a joke, just the remanents of the Rebel Alliance.

Ofcourse, that goes with out saying, I didnt think I needed to explain that.

Nactous

That he is willing to sacrifice anything to win, whic he did, and has done.

So he was more charismatic? This somehow speaks for his tactical abilities...? Thrawn had a lesser army, yet still no one in the New Republic could best him tactically.
The New Republic is a joke.

That he is willing to sacrifice anything to win, which he did, and has done.

Ofcourse, I didnt think I needed to mention it the Star Forge.

Nactous
Comparing Thrawn to the New Republic is like comparing a baby to a cat, both unexperienced, and one just being a little younger.

Jonathan Mark
You forgot the third post...

Nactous
Nope. I didnt.

Jonathan Mark
Nope. I didnt.
Crap I was too late...

Nactous
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Nactous
Always one step behind Ven.

Nactous
No, make that two.

Motoko Sama
...What? Where in the world does a cat and a baby come in?

The New Republic had tacticians and fighters that had seen several yearsof war, up to nine years in some cases, while relatively new, they were not completely inexperienced, and they were even mentioned as being "better trained and motivated than the Empire's".

I must be missing the point somewhere because that whole "baby to a cat" threw me completely off. Time for some medication, Nactous?

Nactous
It was an analogy, you do/or had English classes right?

Motoko Sama
It was an analogy, you do/or had English classes right?

Yes, and logic classes. However, that analogy was irrelevant, didn't make any sense, and was utterly stupid, hence why it "threw me off".

I'm sure something that has absolutely nothing to do with the specific debate wouldn't through you off?

"z0mg a cat 4nd a crad13, th3ref0ur 1nan1m4te 0bj3ct < fuzzb4ll, cuz 1ts h3vi1r cuz 1t c4n 3at. "

That was just an example of what your analogy sounds like. Seeing as it has nothing to do with the actual debate.

Janus Marius
lmao

Darth Vindicus
I got to jump in on this one. Thrawn had his skills. I will give him that. He battled the more highly trained New Republic. But the republic is not a waring people. They are not raised to fight, raised to war with in themselves and other systems. They fight for defence not for conquest. Sure they may of been better trained for battle then the empire or the rebels but Thrawn was still never fully challenged.

Now we have Revan. He led the republic into battle against the most highly of trained solders ever. The Mandelorians (spell check). These people were trained from birth to fight. Fight for defence and for conquest. You could not find a better, tougher army to face.

Now not knowing too much about the Mandelorian Wars and Revans battles you can not truly compare. You will have to wait for the next installment of KOTOR to know, thats if they go into more detail. So I would like rather follow Revan in to battle. At least he was a Jedi/Sith. Revan can do one thing I don't think Thrawn has ever done and that was defeat a force user in one on one battle.

Lightsnake
Your battle prowess has no bearing, none, on your mano a mano fighting skill....Thrawn was going against the entire New Republic and even planned ahead for his own death

Nactous
Ok, let me put it into two terms. I meant they were both unexperienced factions, one just being a little more skilled than the other.

Motoko Sama
Ok, let me put it into two terms. I meant they were both unexperienced factions, one just being a little more skilled than the other.

And, I suppose "a lot better trained and motivated" = a little more skilled?

Nactous
Well, I am sorry guys, but I just absolutely hate Zhan, his books are terrible, its the only thing I don't consider Star Wars.

Swirly Girl
Lol, you've just dissed easily one of the best pieces of SW literature...

Nactous
It doesnt even feel like Star Wars. Cloned Dark Jedi, animals that could block the force.

Ganner Rhysode
First off, the "Battle of Dxun" was lead by the Exile, not Revan, was it not?

Also, the Ysalamari are considered VERY canon, whether you like it or not.

And clones are a BIG part of Star Wars, how can you say it feels like non-Star Wars?

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Ganner Rhysode
First off, the "Battle of Dxun" was lead by the Exile, not Revan, was it not?

Also, the Ysalamari are considered VERY canon, whether you like it or not.

And clones are a BIG part of Star Wars, how can you say it feels like non-Star Wars?
No the Battle of Dxun was lead by Revan, the Exile simply held a command under him.

Razielim
Anything from Zhan > All other EU.

Escape81
Oh, Revan would certainly rank up there as far as tactics are concerned. But in my opinion, the undisputed tactical genius of Star Wars has, and will always be, Grand Admiral Thrawn. He nearly drove the Republic to the brink of destruction with less than a quarter of the Empire's forces, even when they were allied with Iblis and Admiral Ackbar.

Nactous
Im sorry, but Zhan does not feel like Star Wars.

Escape81
Im sorry, but Zhan does not feel like Star Wars.

Which has no relevancy whatsoever.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Razielim
Anything from Zhan > All other EU.

I have to disagree, Shatterpoint from a quality of literature perspective is easily the best SW novel.

Nactous
Thrawn shit is as un star wars as NJ order.

Swirly Girl
Thrawn shit is as un star wars as NJ order.

LMAO, I just noticed the misdirection. You really do suck.

Nactous
Not as bad as you lover Timothy Z.

Swirly Girl
Not as bad as you lover Timothy Z.

LMAO, kid. Come back when you can actually insult. Or when you reach puberty, either one.

The entire point is that you made a bizarre and pointless analogy that had no bearing on the argument whatsover, and then when Motoko rebutted your diatribe, you go on a "ZOMG teh Zahn sucks" crusade...

Jonathan Mark
Why are we still arguing this?

Tangible God
'Cause there's not much else to argue about.

Nactous
'Cause, he's a terrible author, how old are you by they way.

Jam-Jul_Lison
Thrawn is the best. Any edge that Revan has was because of his connection to the force. Based on intelligence and strategy Thrawn would be the best.

Nactous
Even though he was killed by the weak ass Noghri.

Brotz
My belief is Revan is better when it comes to strategic, large-scale planning, but Thrawn is tactically better, in actual combat. Therefore, Revan is the strategist, Thrawn is the tactician.

TheBalance

Escape81
Even though he was killed by the weak ass Noghri.

I'd consider myself one of the more laid-back, mature, and polite KMC debators.

But you really are an idiot.

Thrawn got killed by a weak ass Noghri. So, let's discuss that:

1. Thrawn, unlike Darth Revan, wasn't Force-sensitive, nor did he do a lot of combat. Coleman Trebor, the Jedi guy who Jango Fett owned in Attack of the Clones could probably own Thrawn in personal combat. What the hell's your point?

2. Nohgri aren't weak ass. They are incredibly quick, agile, and strong.

3. So, how the hell does Thrawn getting betrayed by a capable assassing in personal combat make him any less of a tactition?

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by TheBalance
AHH the lecture Begins, (and no, i'm not cocky).

Nactous: Revans Batty Boy, Sig is have arsed i should know:
My Forum:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=405474

Here's quite a few questions:

1.) Is there a reason you put a link to your sigs in every post you make?
2.) Is there a reason to copy and paste from Wiki verbatim for no apparent reason?
3.) WTF are those figures?
4.) WTF are you talking about GL for?
5.) "...actually compared Thrawn and Revan and came up with the above conclusion." - what was the "above conclusion"?

Originally posted by Escape81
I'd consider myself one of the more laid-back, mature, and polite KMC debators.

But you really are an idiot.

laughing

Escape81
Yeah, sorry Nactous...

By the way, lol, I posted assassing instead of assassin, so I really shouldn't be quick to judge the intellect of another.

TheBalance
Here's quite a few questions:

1.) Is there a reason you put a link to your sigs in every post you make?
2.) Is there a reason to copy and paste from Wiki verbatim for no apparent reason?
3.) WTF are those figures?
4.) WTF are you talking about GL for?
5.) "...actually compared Thrawn and Revan and came up with the above conclusion." - what was the "above conclusion"?

Read the whole thing again GL, as u call him, actually said that Revan was a better strategist, but thrawn was a better tactician because he wasn't corrupted by the dark side and didn't aim for glory and justice and George Lucas said that to my face...

and the above conclusion was the above statistics that i put at the top of my text...

Motoko Sama
Read the whole thing again GL, as u call him, actually said that Revan was a better strategist,

Stated where exactly? You're word for it? Lol.

Yeah, and George Lucas is actually my secret lover! Please.

Which gives us a figure that you made up? No.

TheBalance
Stated where exactly? You're word for it? Lol.

Yeah, and George Lucas is actually my secret lover! Please.

Which gives us a figure that you made up? No.

Hate ur sig btw its grossly distasteful
and i dont care whether u believe me if u do, u do. if u dont, then u dont.
and i dont care because i seriously am not trying to glorify myself so think what u want and the facts are there
i cant wait to see ur face when my name appears on the screen of a movie in America and if it appears on the KOTOR films

enjoy ur sarcasm, i dont care

Motoko Sama
Hate ur sig btw its grossly distasteful

Point being? Your sig looks as if you used Paint, lol. I would seriously blow your sigs out of the sh*thole they are in.

I'll be looking for "TheBalance" in the credits of Star Wars XVII: A New Jackass. I suspect you'll be the star.

I do and will enjoy my sarcasm.

TheBalance

Motoko Sama
1. you wouldn't blow my sigs out of the sh*thole go take a look at the stuff everybody says about my sigs and check out the ones I've made
especially my Vong one:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=405474&perpage=40&highlight=&pagenumber=1
I would say they're very mediocre. The colors are way too saturated, they're too cluttered, and the text just makes it a huge mess. Leave off the huge quotes for starters; text should be small and unobtrusive, not overpowering the entire sig. Also, the quality tends to be poor, and the "sig by TheBalance" is just completely unnecessary.

Please, don't parade your sigs around as if they're extremely good.

Really? All that and it seems Google only comes up with your name as on KMC. But let us take a look at IMDB. "Tarik Vann"? Did you spell your name right?

Considering you can't spell...

TheBalance
u pick one reply out of the whole damn thread and post that one plus that guy doesn't like crowdyness i think it adds some things to sigs, but look at mine its not crowded cause i personally like the simplicity of mine and the meaning of the text...

sure, ok but u started it

Considering i haven't registered with IMDB it would be pretty hard to find me and if u came to australia and searched on our google then u might find a little more on me, and most of what i said in my post was copied straight out of my CV...

Considering you can't spell...

what did i spell wrong that i was trying to spell right

Motoko Sama

TheBalance
No but they imdb ppl got permission to post him up there

the australian google search engine is differant to the U.S. one, i know my dad worked on setting it up in Aust. and before u start doubting him he's been a Professional IT System Program Analysis Contracter for 27 years...

yeah exactly words that i knew were wrong but cbf fixing...
though i do admit i missed the "have-arsed" one...

I accept that apology and forgive u and also appologies, even though i had my reasons, if i have been overly rude to u.

Count Kent
The Balance's sigs are amazing. They are way better then Lana's or The Alliance's imo.

Kraken
if he was a real general he would look like this

TheBalance
Originally posted by Kraken

a bit thinner waist i think and more coloured

Kraken
than heres another

overlord
Originally posted by Count Kent
The Balance's sigs are amazing. They are way better then Lana's or The Alliance's imo. What the hell!! Lana is amazing, look she made my sig and it's sick! AWESOME DUDEE!!!Originally posted by Kraken
than heres another OMG!! REVAN IS REAL!!!!
jawdrop

Nactous
I slayed countless Noghri in Jedi Acadmy and watched as Storm Troopers gunned them down, I have seen Jawas put up a better fight.

Okay theBalance, Lana made my sig, if your that good make one better for me, put your money where your mouth is.

overlord
I slayed countless Noghri in Jedi Acadmy and watched as Storm Troopers gunned them down, I have seen Jawas put up a better fight.

Okay theBalance, Lana made my sig, if your that good make one better for me, put your money where your mouth is. WHAT!! LANA MADE THAT?!!! IS SHE ALWAYS BRAGGING ABOUT STUFF LIKE THAT?!!! I SHOULD REPORT YOU AND GET HER HERE, BUT WAIT, SHE HAS ME ON HER IGNORE LIST SO SHE CAN'T SEE MY POSTS!!!

Hey, wait a second.. This means I have card blanche in her forums and can start bashing everybody and be above the law. All I have to do now to gain unlimited power is get on every moderators ignoring list!!
I'M SO SMART!!! WHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

@Nactous, you have defeated noghri and jawa's? You must be delusional.
Go away, right now.

Nactous
Watch it Damon.

Escape81
The point is, Rukh (the Nohgri who killed Thrawn) served as his bodyguard, and Thrawn (as well as the other Imperial officers) placed their trust in him.

Rukh and Thrawn didn't have a battle to the death. He simply took advantage of Thrawn's distraction and stabbed him in the chest. It is conceivable for any enemy to do that to anyone.

At any rate, Rukh's betrayal doesn't make Thrawn any less of a tactition. Did Vader chucking Palpatine down the reactor shaft of the Death Star II make him more powerful than the Emperor? Nope. In both cases, they took advantage of a distraction to defeat their opponents.

Thrawn, with less than a quarter of the Imperial Starfleet managed to nearly crush the New Republic, which was described as "better trained and motivated".

Essentially, he took on a numerically superior and better trained opponent, and won. Several, several times.

Then, there's the fact that he was named "the greatest tactition ever" by the time of the Hand of Thrawn trilogy, I believe, which is several, several years after the events of Knights of the Old Republic.

Thus: Thrawn > Revan.

Revan is an exceptional tactition and possessed incredible ability. But Thrawn is better.

Case closed.

ESB - 1138
Wait. Isn't that sort of what happened to Revan? He placed his trust in Malak and Malak blasted him from a far with his cruiser while he was fighting three Jedi?

TheBalance
Originally posted by Count Kent
The Balance's sigs are amazing. They are way better then Lana's or The Alliance's imo.

I wouldn't say that i'm better than Alliance, but what i've seen of Lana's i could probably make better one's,
in other words nactous i'm taking up the Challenge if i make a better sig than Lana's of Revan and five ppl say its good then you have to use it for a fortnight, K?

and everyone my sig thread is the link under my sig...

Escape81
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
Wait. Isn't that sort of what happened to Revan? He placed his trust in Malak and Malak blasted him from a far with his cruiser while he was fighting three Jedi?

Mm-hmm.

But, Nactous here was the one who said that Thrawn being betrayed made him less of a tactition. I'm disagreeing. The same goes for Revan. But, in chronology, the Hand of Thrawn trilogy is about three thousand years after the Knights of the Old Republic.

And, Thrawn was labeled as the greatest tactition in the history of the galaxy by that time, which means he's better than Revan.

zephiel7

shorter than I expected, but still pretty damn cool!

Kraken
Originally posted by zephiel7
shorter than I expected, but still pretty damn cool!

well on the game he/she it pretty short ill say about 5'9 or 5'10.

zephiel7
well on the game he/she it pretty short ill say about 5'9 or 5'10.

How could yout tell eek!

Well comparing him to Malak, Revan does seem like a short guy/gal. If Malak was around 6'7, I'd say Revster is 5'7-5'10

Razielim
Revan's size is a variable in that cutscene, I believe. He's as tall as the player.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.