Micheal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jabba the Hutt
So I just saw tonights episode, and all I can say is: **** YOU MICHEAL!!

On the previews, I see Ecko dying. Ecko was my favorite character. If Ecko dies, then I will forever hate LOST.

Morning_Glory
Ecko will be fine

and Michael has gone a little cuckoo

Quincy Archer
Brainwash perhaps. Some sort of "other trickery" to confuse mike into killing his friends in exchange for Walt. I kinda feel bad for Ana.

I did NOT see Libby dying. Perhaps they are targeting the "tail-ies?"

forumcrew
libby was easy to see coming, she already took a new job on a new pilot coming out. Also she was arrested for drunk driving the same as ana, and they wrote it such an absurd story line for her, it was easier to kill her than explain it.

Darth Macabre
Lousy traitor... He thinks his son is more important then the mass.

cindy8219
I expected Ana Lucia to be killed off, but not this soon. However, I did not expect them to kill off libby. =(
Please, don't kill Mr. Eko, he's awesome.

Shadowfighter
Relax, it hit libby low. and it hit her throught the blankets. 2. hes not brainwashed, did you see his expression after he shot libby? It was shock, he wasn't supposed to kill libby. THe writers wouldnt make a mystery out of Libby's past without explaining it while she was alive. then, he shot himself in the arm to make it look like Henry Gale shot them all.

Shadowfighter
P.s. if he had been brainwashed he wouldn't have been shocked when he shot Libby.

rickyduck
Originally posted by Shadowfighter
P.s. if he had been brainwashed he wouldn't have been shocked when he shot Libby.

You said that in the first Post.. and you're right, he did frame Henry, what a SHIT!

Morning_Glory
dont think he was brainwashed.. if he was maybe he wouldnt want to still get Walt back

i think Michael has stuff hidden in his big afro... maybe Walt is in there

forumcrew
he shot anna in the gut too, and that killed her in about 5 seconds (which is 99% impossible) thos blankets arnt doing anything to stop those bullets, and if shes alive michael is dead, im pretty sure libby is as dead as anna, and if not the writers messed up worse than it seems. And YES they would bring up a complex story line and then kill her, they have brought up a TON of complex story lines and you will never see an answer for all of them.

ILoveMyDaniel
Actually 'The Others' caused him to act this way, he's not quote on quote "Brainwashed." Wait until Hurley finds out what happened to Libby.

charmedFairy
Originally posted by forumcrew
he shot anna in the gut too, and that killed her in about 5 seconds (which is 99% impossible) thos blankets arnt doing anything to stop those bullets, and if shes alive michael is dead, im pretty sure libby is as dead as anna, and if not the writers messed up worse than it seems. And YES they would bring up a complex story line and then kill her, they have brought up a TON of complex story lines and you will never see an answer for all of them.

He kind of shot Ana through the chest in the middle that's why she died so suddenly.

cindy8219
I don't think Michael is "brainwashed" he's just doing whatever he can to get Walt back. Yes, he's gone mad, but what parent wouldn't if his or her child was kidnapped?

JustOwnin
Fuk! I was watching this episode last night but my damn t.v stopped working!! wtf? I was at the point where ana was screwing Sawyer.... evil face

So are they really all dead? was this part of the original script?

drwerwer
yea and i thought mike had killed himeself too before the previews and im starting to hat michel

drwerwer
whhops mike

JustOwnin
Originally posted by JustOwnin
Fuk! I was watching this episode last night but my damn t.v stopped working!! wtf? I was at the point where ana was screwing Sawyer.... evil face

So are they really all dead? was this part of the original script?

I just read most of the new posts so i just got the answers I was seeking.

p.s

John Locke knows why they are on the island and he knows how to save everyone but he doesn't want to say anything because he is having way too much fun. evil face and he purposely let the blast door cripple his own leg just to challenge him self. smokin'

Jabba the Hutt
I don't expect Libby to die. She was shown in the asylum at the end of the last episode focused on Hurley. I would like to see an episode based on her, and I don't think the writers would let something like that go. But I just wanna see Hurley kick Micheals ass, like he kicked Sawyer's ass.

I think Micheal MIGHT be brainwashed, as Henry said there were good people (Locke) and bad people (Ana Lucia). He may have been ordered only to kill certain people. He may have only shot Libby out of surprise, but Ana Lucia on purpose. Either way, it seemed as though he felt bad about it.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by forumcrew

Libby isnt dead ninja

Darth Macabre
He isn't brainwashed.... Just selfish.

cindy8219
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
Libby isnt dead ninja

I watched Michelle Rodriguez on GMA and they said two people had died on last night's episode. This leads me to believe that Libby is indeed dead. sad

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by cindy8219
I watched Michelle Rodriguez on GMA and they said two people had died on last night's episode. This leads me to believe that Libby is indeed dead. sad

Uh huh, especially since you see Michael alive and well in the previews for next weeks episode.

charmedFairy
It was called Two for the Road stick out tongue

Shadowfighter
it was? anyway, Tom and Sarah is an anagram of Santo Dharma which means Saint Dharma.

P.S. Did I already say that?

Shadowfighter
Originally posted by cindy8219
Who knows, maybe Henry Gale was killed.

Black Rob
Never trust a black man...EVER!!!

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Black Rob

shut up! shock you cant say crap like that!

Morning_Glory
Who knows, maybe Henry Gale was killed.

he wasnt

noooo not libby crytissue

JustOwnin
Didn't Danielle say that some virus killed her party? confused So, maybe Micheal is infected.

Black Rob
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
shut up! shock you cant say crap like that! Hey i'm black look at my username for christsakes. But like i said... anyone darker than this can not be trusted

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ee/Bryant_Gumbel.jpg

choosewisely
What the f**k? are you crazy?

LanceWindu
it was? anyway, Tom and Sarah is an anagram of Santo Dharma which means Saint Dharma.

P.S. Did I already say that?

It might be, but also remember Jack's ex-wife was also named Sarah. How do you think Jack's dad came up with the name for Ana? Maybe he was the one Sarah was cheating on Jack with.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by LanceWindu
It might be, but also remember Jack's ex-wife was also named Sarah. How do you think Jack's dad came up with the name for Ana? Maybe he was the one Sarah was cheating on Jack with.

Hm...That would be an interesting turn of events.

Shadowfighter
An anagram of Micheal Dawson (micheal's name) is adhesional cwm. Ahesional means to make an agreement to join. maybe micheal agreed to join the Others. CWM means a steep-walled semicircular basin in a mountain; may contain a lake. Weird, huh? I mean the adhesional thing.

RoguePw25
Originally posted by Black Rob

Yes, please do not say things like this. You might be offending people and it's completly unnecessary.

Ness
aal i know is i cant wiat to see it tonight..it totaly got me on the edge of my set.

Jabba the Hutt
So Libby is dead now. And next week's episode looks crazy!

Morning_Glory
uh huh

Darth Vicious
Michael is being blackmailed in my opinion, "Get Henry, Kill Anna(she killed 2 of them) and bring all of them to us". Libby is dead, I guess she would rather be dead than be the gf of that disgusting Hugo. At leats Anna got some before she died.

rickyduck
disgusting lol

JustOwnin
Originally posted by JustOwnin
Didn't Danielle say that some virus killed her party? confused So, maybe Micheal is infected.
oops, just adding on

Danielle said her party was going crazy THEN they died. So, I think Micheal is infected or he's doing it for his son...what you guys said.

Shadowfighter
An anagram of Micheal Dawson (micheal's name) is adhesional cwm. Ahesional means to make an agreement or to join. maybe micheal agreed to join the Others. CWM means a steep-walled semicircular basin in a mountain; may contain a lake. Weird, huh? I mean the adhesional thing.

I was right! Told you! Micheal made an agreement with them! and they're in a basin-like place. Season Finale, wednesday, woohoo and boohoo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.