Die Hard Franchise vs Lethal Weapon Franchise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Agent
Which one is better?

In my own opionon I like die hard alot more, i cant stand lethal weapon.

Dusty
Bruce Willis. But the original 'Die Hard' beats all the other 'Die hard' Films as well as the Lethal weapon films. That's only my opinion, though. There was that mysterious 'Houdini trick' that Bruce willis pulled, though. Changing his White T-shirt to a Green one. (or the other way around, I think.)

WrathfulDwarf
Both started really REALLY good and then begin to lose their appeal. I'd say tie.

MildPossession
I'm not a fan of either series.

Jarshewa
lethal weapon by a long shot.its the pinnacle of 'buddy cop' movies

Rapscallion
there is no doubt that as a whole, lethal weapon is a more solid series, but the original Die Hard is so much better than all of them that it makes up for its weak sequels. So I say Die Hard.

tabby999
Die Hard made two sterling movies and lethal weapon made one brilliant one and a few average ones. die hard gets my vote

Mr Parker
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Both started really REALLY good and then begin to lose their appeal. I'd say tie.

I pretty much agree with that,ALMOST.I got to go with Lethel Weapon because while the original Die Hard was good,the others after that sucked IMO.While The second Lethal Weapon movie was much better than the first one.Those idiots who made more sequels after that pissed me off though.I mean the second one was so great.Why try and top yourself when you cant? quit while your ahead.which is what they SHOULD have done because the third and fourth sucked just like I knew they would. mad Hollywood just doesnt know when to quit sometimes. mad

coolmovies
Die Hard is still the king of all action movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.