what would be the ultimate race of a sith lord in combat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
In my opinion a Predator, you know the thing swartzenaager(arrhh i dont know how to spell) kills

jollyjim311
Maybe ummm... a.... Sith?

Janus Marius
Yeah, let's just make an OTF thread. That's it. Good use of time.

Blaxican Style
A nautilyn so that it can be invincible because of its unlimited vertebrae cool

Decay
a gendai. durge was practically unkillable and immortal without the force. either that or human, as most of the galaxys best force users seem to be human. obi wan, mace, anakin, sidious, dooku. with the exception of yoda all the top duelests are human, and all the top force users. although there arnt that many of them on the council, that could be becuase diversity helps bring alot of different cultures and stuff to the decisions of the jedi.

Lord Coal
But the golden era of the sith was, nevertheless, when sith and the occasional half-sith ran them, like Ludo Kressh, Naga Sadow and Marka Ragnos. That wouldsuggest that sith are best suited to being sith, if you get what I mean.

Razielim
Ludo was a full blooded Sith.

Lord Coal
unless I'm very much mistaken so was Sadow.

Janus Marius
Sadow was supposively of the "purest line", meaning he had the most jedi blood in him. Ludo had significantly less jedi blood in him. None of them were "pure" sith.

FistOfThe North
It have to say either a human or a Zabraki humanoid. (Darth Maul's race)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.