Sephiroth vs Sir Auron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
This is it! The battle between 2 Legendary soldiers. They are both so badass they keep kicking ass even after death. They are both equipped with the Masamune. Thay are fighting on Gold Saucer's Arcade because Sephiroth was whoring the Biker arcade and Auron wanted to give it a try and Seph refused. They're both going all out and bloodlusted.

Who wins?

PS - Please no FANboy bias.

IcePunk
Hmmmm nice match, but I Seph cuz he's skilled in swift fighting

1021kid
is this auron from ffx?

NBT
Is there any other?

scarecrow088
man,t his is a good match, i can't say

SaTsuJiN
well.. auron does have that whole.. undead thing going for him..

scarecrow088
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
well.. auron does have that whole.. undead thing going for him.. yea but sephiroth is, well...sephiroth. but auron is strong to

BlackMageSamura
it would be a tie because auron is already dead, and sepiroth can never die enless cloud dies.

Jabba the Hutt
I would say Sephiroth, cause he has that whole 10 foot sword thing goin' on for him.

Red Fox
his sword is exactly 5ft and 9in but still Sephiroth would win against Auron

NBT
I say Auron hands down!

1021kid
auron

caocao200
Auron isnt has fast has sephiroth, maybe he's stronger, but not faster...

99xboy99
sephiroth is very powerfull anyone can destroy him just cloud

NBT
Auron has Strength!

Marcellus
Sephiroth huacks a lougie on auron's tombstone and then brag's about his own awsomeness

NBT
Yea i'm gonna have to switch it to Sephiroth. Thought about the results.

MadMel
sephiroth brings a meteor, or a building, down on auron..flattens him that way..

NBT
Sephiroth pulls out his Masamune then stabs Auron! THen blows him into bits with his arm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.