Life after Death.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kefa
What happens when we die? Is there a heaven and hell? Is there a Supreme being out there somewhere? Is there a GOD? rolling on floor laughing

Shakyamunison
We never experience death, we only experience life. When we die, we are dead. However, We are connected to our entity, and this entity never dies, but live many lives over time. So, we come back again and again, but it's not this body, it is a new person.

debbiejo
There's only 2 of us that posted, and someone voted twice..........Is that possible......??? blink
I believe when we die, we go back to where we came from. We are made of energy, and that cannot be destroyed...We would only change our form....There is no Judgment, cause that is a man made concoction for control.

I believe we may even be really happy!!jump

..........ok, shaky and I posted at the same time.......there are now 3 votes in...........Whew....I was wondering who the invisible person was who voted.......lol

Shakyamunison
^ Maybe it was Kefa... stick out tongue

peejayd
"And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:
But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection."
Luke 20:34-36

* there really is, life after death... wink

Storm
We can' t know, we can only wonder.

debbiejo
Originally posted by peejayd
"And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:
But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection."
Luke 20:34-36

* there really is, life after death... wink It also says

And the spirit returns to god who gave it........The dust returns to the ground and ALL energy returns to its source.

peejayd
"Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it."
Ecclesiastes 12:7

"Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory."
I Corinthians 15:50-54

"In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;"
Titus 1:2

Bowser jr
Originally posted by Storm
We can' t know, we can only wonder.

i agree we can only wonder.
we only know what life is about coz we all live it.
and what is death??
people talk about it and are they right or are the wrong??
evil face devil smokin' beer rock

willRules
Originally posted by Kefa
What happens when we die? Is there a heaven and hell? Is there a Supreme being out there somewhere? Is there a GOD? rolling on floor laughing

I personally believe the actions we take in this life determines if we go to heaven or hell.

Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except through me."

and of course I also base my belief on this famous Biblical verse "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son so that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

docb77
I guess we'll all know for sure when we're dead. Unless of course the atheists are right. In which case we won't know anything.

Can you imagine the seen if the Judeo-Christian version of the afterlife is right though?

Atheist - Whoa, where am I? I thought I was gonna die.

St. Peter - You did dude.

Atheist - Then how can I be concious? And who are you? Is that my Grandma over there? She's been dead for 20 years.

St Peter - Yes, and you've been dead for about 10 minutes, now would you go get in line to get judged?

Atheist - How come no one told me about any of this?

St. Peter - Hey, is it our fault if you didn't believe the messengers?

hysterical

Great Vengeance
-------->We'll find out when we are dead.<------------------

Mr. Valentine
well personally at the end i think we all eat........

SPAM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.