A Certain Point of View

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
Now we've seen all six movies and we know the main characters story but not all the story. Also there is a very long bridge between each trilogy by comparison on visual effects and action scenes. Many are not satisfied with revised versions including myself. So what's your plan...1_Keep only the original version from 1977-1983...2_Keep only the prequels...3_Buy the entire 6 pack set...I think they need fans to vote for all new changes and if that happens option #4 would be keeping 1,2,3 and wait for a deluxe version of 4,5,6 with everything corrected and improved. I care for details as they did for the prequels and I want a fair match. smokin'

Razielim
Why should George Lucas try to improve (ie. mess up) three perfectly good movies?

When there are three others that need a drastic improvement...

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Razielim
Why should George Lucas try to improve (ie. mess up) three perfectly good movies?

When there are three others that need a drastic improvement...

Yep.

redcaped
As we must respect other's point of view let me say I have a title for the original trilogy "Muppet Wars" because there are so many lifeless creatures in there makes me sick and I want them like prequel trilogy. Also the action scenes are way lower than the new ones. This is my inquiry.

Razielim
The special effects are good enough. Even with the limited technology, their sabre fights are by far the best. Also, their space battles pwn the prequel space battles. Oh yeah, and then there's these things called characters, plot, music, heart. Yeah. That should be edited into the PT. big grin

Sesse
And there is a protagonist you can emphatize with...

He is a normal guy, who is given a once in a lifetime chance to change his destiny. From a farmboy to a forceboy.

In prequel, there is Father QuiGon, Mother Obi and child Annie. Queen Padme, fool Jarjar and drunk Yoda.

Who are you supposed to feel kinship with?

truejedi
Originally posted by Razielim
The special effects are good enough. Even with the limited technology, their sabre fights are by far the best. Also, their space battles pwn the prequel space battles. Oh yeah, and then there's these things called characters, plot, music, heart. Yeah. That should be edited into the PT. big grin

i would have to say that the one thing in the originals that are't better are the saber fights, sorry, but they are pretty much lame (with the exception of ROTJ) I would like to see a much better duel between obi-wan and vader. (with updated dialogue) and even between luke and vader. make vader more powerful, b/c he just doesn't seem very strong at all.

Razielim
Prequel fights are flashier. That's it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.