raiden vs snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

1021kid
this is for my other post grey fox vamp ever wins this tells who wins the other fight ok........................... so get posting

IcePunk
Snake will pwn his sry a-s-s

Blaxican Style
What Raiden is this?

kamikz
Originally posted by IcePunk
Snake will pwn his sry a-s-s

Word.

samishe
Snake pwnes that sucker.

kamikz
I am curious about Hideo Kojimas comment to MGS 4.
"We are making alot of fun of Raiden at the moment, but I promise you that this will change in MGS 4. After you've played it, you WILL like Raiden".

Wonder what he's gonna do in this one?
But on topic, Snake pwns.

samishe
Fans all over the world hate Raiden. Including me. I hardly can think of anything that would make everyone love him.

kamikz
No, in Japan they love him. And mabey he becomes a really badass character in MGS 4, who knows...

samishe
May be, but he looks like a girl with male harmons.

IcePunk
I think he's kinda cool, white hair's cool FFS

kamikz
Yeah, I think he is pretty cool too... He looks much cooler in MGS 4 though. (Seen a picture)

Dayscribe
Snake.

Superboy Prime
Raiden will probably become the next Cyborg Ninja.

1021kid
Originally posted by Blaxican Style
What Raiden is this? raiden from MGS 2

1021kid
well lets take a vote is it snake or raiden because this determines the winner of grey fox vs vamp

samishe
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Raiden will probably become the next Cyborg Ninja.

confused How?

kamikz
Originally posted by 1021kid
well lets take a vote is it snake or raiden because this determines the winner of grey fox vs vamp

No, it does not....

Superboy Prime
He could get the exo-skelleton like Olga did. There are also ties to Cyborg Ninja because of the HF blade and Raiden's effectivet use of it. His cartwheel is familiar to Cyborg Ninja's in MGS--boss fight. Solid Snake also told Raiden to stay with his wife and leave the fighting to him at the end of MGS2. In my opinion it's possible Raiden will appear wearing the exo-skelleton to aid Snake in a familiar way Fox/Olga did in MGS 1 and 2. It will also keep his identity a secret from Snake so Snake does not preach him again and tells him to go home.

However it's all just one big possibility.

Edit:
No, it does not....

I agree.

1021kid
oh crap you guys are right i was about to type something that was wrong thanks

BlackMageSamura
raiden

1021kid
well dude no offense but i dont think raiden wins

samishe
Well atleast we have a debate now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.