Halo 2 Vs. DOOM 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

st41k3r
which do you think is better?
i would have to say....TIE

their both good, and plus, when you get sick of axx raping aliens you can axx rape zombies and get a scare doing it. lol stick out tongue

Dayscribe
I prefer Doom 3, to be honest, but that's because I'm counter-culture and like creepy stuff.

IcePunk
Halo 2 was kinda overly overrated...so i say doom 3

El_NINO
Shouldnt this be in the versus forum? confused

IcePunk
Heck do I know

SaTsuJiN
no cuz its not "who beats who from these games" its "which game do you prefer" thus its not versus material

I prefer halo's ability to get headshots.. but doom has a far better atmosphere

H. S. 6
Doom 3 pissed me off. I vote Halo.

BackFire
Both games are very different. And both do what they set out to do very very well.

FG725
I prefered halo 2 Doom 3 wasnt like I wanted it to be not like the old ones where it was just non stop shoot em up it was all suspenseful and crap

DarkC
Haven't played both. Can't judge.

Spartan005
Can anyone guess which one I like better?

Koala MeatPie

Tassadar
Halo had Multiplayer, and Doom 3 had average gameplay with graphics and atmosphere, I say Halo

IcePunk
Doom has multiplayer too but it's dull

Koala MeatPie

AstroFan
I dont think the he said they graphics and atmosphere were average, just the gameplay. Meaning only the graphics and atmosphere were good.

st41k3r
Originally posted by Spartan005
Can anyone guess which one I like better?

Hmmm, lol

WrathfulDwarf
I play both games on the Xbox...then I tried them both on the Xbox 360.

I can't choose.

FG725

1021kid

SaTsuJiN
the 'only' thing I didnt like about doom series (and still dont), is the "run here, get this key.. come all the way back and open the door" *repeat* gameplay..

the atmosphere is superb and the gameplay is average

st41k3r
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I play both games on the Xbox...then I tried them both on the Xbox 360.

I can't choose.

Oh, i know it! i cant choose either!!

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by 1021kid
you have not played halo you should play it then vote here even thou you said you wernt voteing rent halo 2 then vote

*You have Selected Microsoft Sam as Your Computer's Default Voice*

From what i herd Its Not as good, But then again from Halo 1 I did nto really like it, My opinions are not strong, but I am a DooM fan would have chosen DooM anyways.

And I hate Consoles. So no, I won't rent it. Mainly because I don't have one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.