PSP Games!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarecrow756
Hey guys I am in need of some advice on what PSP games to get for the PSP, when I get it for my Birthday in about a month.

InnerRise
In my opinion, unless you already know of some specific game(s) you want for the PSP, I wouldn't get it........at leas not yet anyways.

The library of games suck. If you don't have a Nintendo DS you might want to consider that instead.

is it comprehensible.....

IcePunk
Originally posted by InnerRise
In my opinion, unless you already know of some specific game(s) you want for the PSP, I wouldn't get it........at leas not yet anyways.

The library of games suck. If you don't have a Nintendo DS you might want to consider that instead.

is it comprehensible..... true, so very true

Scarecrow756
I have got a Nintendo DS already.

InnerRise
Well then you're all set right now.

Hold off on the PSP for now.

Maybe keep that money that you were going to use to buy a PSP and save up and add to it and buy a PS3.

quickshot
i would get a psp and get gta:lcs everybodys golf/hot shots golf

InnerRise
Yeah I do have Hot Shots Golf. I enjoyed that game for the short time I played it. I actually forgot all about it.

I may get back to that game.

Scarecrow756
I am thinking of getting GTA Libety City Stories and Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max for the PSP.

Ritoshi
Megaman is on it and wait at E3 more better games are coming for PSP and stuff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.