This is a What If Spider-Man vs ??? with a twist thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Spider-Man has gotten a hold of the power gem the Cyttorak gem and he has been given controll Speed force the same on that fuels Flashes Speed and also he has the Mind Gem to augment this I.Q with these powers can this team beat him

Superman
Savage Hulk
Kurse
Lobo
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Thor
Space Godzilla

zachrivard
he will clear the list only if u give him one fake arm , wolverines claws, hotu, the infinity gauntlet and uni force, a beef sandwich from arbbys and a frostie from wendys

golem370
This is him against all of them

zachrivard
Originally posted by golem370
This is him against all of them
in that case he needs all of the above + a gl ring, thanos's pimp slap, namors bad-ass-ness, spidermans spider sense, 10 white castle brugers, the sword of superman and 20 years in the super sun

golem370
No I think the Speed from the Speedforce Durability and Stamina from Cyttorak Gem and the Incredible strength from the power gem The boosted I.Q from the Mind gem would be sufficant to take these people down.

Tassadar
The team would crush poor little Parker, even with the Juggernaut powers, speed force, and gems they are all just as strong or stronger than Juggernaut except WW, Supes might be able to solo this if hes written poorly enough....

golem370
Well look how strong Cain Marko got after becoming the Juggernaut going from a normal man to one of the strongest Marvel Earth characters now add the strength the power gem would give him. Also the mind gem might give spider-man the smarts to utilize all of Juggernauts powers. Also If he was in control of the speed force couldn't he steal the speed from the really fast team members?

DigiMark007
Jugg's only weakness is really his mind. And you gave him the Mind Gem. And logically, none of them could ever touch Flash. So he can't be touched, or hurt. So why make the thread? Either he wins, or he draws them and runs away to slay their families.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by golem370
No I think the Speed from the Speedforce Durability and Stamina from Cyttorak Gem and the Incredible strength from the power gem The boosted I.Q from the Mind gem would be sufficant to take these people down.

I'm going to have to agree with you on this one. Given all those additional powers, Spidey easily kicks all their asses. At the same time.

grey fox
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I'm going to have to agree with you on this one. Given all those additional powers, Spidey easily kicks all their asses. At the same time.

Space Godzilla , why ?

.....Because it's Space Godzilla DAMMIT !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.