Superboy Prime Vs. Dr. Strange & Merlin [Marvel]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
(To see just how far down this rabbit hole people are willing to go):

All out War.

Strange and Merlin get 10 seconds of prep time.

Discuss.

grey fox
Ten seconds is all they need. Time freeze .

They then transmute Superboy Primes armour into chocolate and fling him into Dormammu's realm.

illadelph12
Not exactly. The GLs and Supermen had a few hours of prep and it still resulted in about 30 dead GLs, a dead Superman of Earth-2, and a shattered Great Wall of Oa.

grey fox
Originally posted by illadelph12
Not exactly. The GLs and Supermen had a few hours of prep and it still resulted in about 30 dead GLs, a dead Superman of Earth-2, and a shattered Great Wall of Oa.

A. Those Gl's were jobbing , any half sane man would have constructed something decent.

B. None of them can freeze time.

Laminator_X
Agreed that ten seconds is plenty. However, banishing him is a no go, he'll make it back!

That being said, using the Eye of Agamotto to mind-freeze him should be a home run for the wizards. Once he's immobilized, they can transform him into a normal human, mind-wipe him, and drop him off in a Kansas bus station.

grey fox
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Agreed that ten seconds is plenty. However, banishing him is a no go, he'll make it back!

That being said, using the Eye of Agamotto to mind-freeze him should be a home run for the wizards. Once he's immobilized, they can transform him into a normal human, mind-wipe him, and drop him off in a Kansas bus station.

I could see that happening.

SBP : Huh , where am I and why am i shirtless ?

Random By-passer : And whats with the big-ass superman scar on your chest ?

grey fox

How ?

He'll be stuck in a hellish nether dimension where even the most tiny and pitiful creature is dripping with magic, ruled over by Dormammu. He'd slap the kid till he knocked some sense into him.

Laminator_X
Originally posted by grey fox
A. Those Gl's were jobbing , any half sane man would have constructed something decent.

Second that! "The Plan" was lame. Is Krypon's sun the only red giant in existance? They knew that the local Kryptonite wouldn't harm the foreign Kryptonians, so why did they choose that sun? Did Kal-El need a handicap?

Good idea to have Mogo in waiting, but then he didn't do a single thing! He's the most powerful of all the GL's and he couldn't bottle up SBP after the red-sun-bath? Mogo couldn't remove the Kryptonite? Mogo couldn't save Kal-L? Why was Mogo there again?

Laminator_X
How ?

He'll be stuck in a hellish nether dimension where even the most tiny and pitiful creature is dripping with magic, ruled over by Dormammu. He'd slap the kid till he knocked some sense into him.

Maybe, but after returning from both the Speed Force (the speed force has planets with red suns in it? sigh ) and the Phantom Zone, I wouldn't bet my life on it.

illadelph12
That's assuming that Superboy Prime doesn't out-maneuver the spell. The magic bolt might miss him. And then he'd be in close quarters seemingly instantaneously.

grey fox
Second that! "The Plan" was lame. Is Krypon's sun the only red giant in existance? They knew that the local Kryptonite wouldn't harm the foreign Kryptonians, so why did they choose that sun? Did Kal-El need a handicap?

Good idea to have Mogo in waiting, but then he didn't do a single thing! He's the most powerful of all the GL's and he couldn't bottle up SBP after the red-sun-bath? Mogo couldn't remove the Kryptonite? Mogo couldn't save Kal-L? Why was Mogo there again?

Personally i would have just replicated a planet sized Hunk of K-nite and threw it at the little bastard.

Maybe, but after returning from both the Speed Force (the speed force has planets with red suns in it? sigh ) and the Phantom Zone, I wouldn't bet my life on it.

My only problem agreeing with you is that nether of those are magical , i know the 'Magic only tickled' sbp . But at least it caught his attention.

grey fox
That's assuming that Superboy Prime doesn't out-maneuver the spell. The magic bolt might miss him. And then he'd be in close quarters seemingly instantaneously.

No

Time freeze works on EVERYTHING not just a singular object.

illadelph12
My only problem agreeing with you is that nether of those are magical , i know the 'Magic only tickled' sbp . But at least it caught his attention.

Black Adam punched Superboy, he didn't cast a spell on him. Magic was already in a flux due to Spectre's actions.

grey fox
Black Adam punched Superboy, he didn't cast a spell on him. Magic was already in a flux due to Spectre's actions.

So what in the name of jebus was powering the marvels ?

Milkie
DC's Magic is different from Marvel's magic

illadelph12

Writers...

Another thing:

Time stoppage won't effect him if the Speedforce itself had no effect. All motion, or lack their of, including time, make up the substance of the Speedforce.

Validus
Merlin? This thread is about as lopsided as Superman/Hulk.

Milkie

The gods

grey fox
Writers...

Another thing:

Time stoppage won't effect him if the Speedforce itself had no effect. All motion, or lack their of, including time, make up the substance of the Speedforce.

No , by the sound of it SBP ended up on another world since he was 'under a red sun'

Night guy's

Milkie
Writers...

Another thing:

Yeah. In the DC Universe. These rules don't effect Strange

guy222
Merlyn FTW

SpiderGauntlet
They have Merlyn........................

Astner
Depends on if he's tapped into thr Matrix.

Bentley
They use the Celestial nullifier after leaving the universe. So many ways of winning...

guy222
Merlyn easily

fangirl101
Magic doesn't Work On Superboy. We Already know that. No matter what level it is.

starlock
Team Dr strange and Merlin for the win

Sirius77
Thats a good point. Magic won't work. He highly resistant. I doubt strange will do any good. However merlin is omniversal.

Galan007
I actually think Prime could take current Strange, if he acted swiftly enough. He doesn't really have a prayer against Merlin though. ermm

Sirius77
Thats what I implied. Merlin is omniversal right?

Galan007
Originally posted by Sirius77
Thats what I implied. Merlin is omniversal right? That, and you really can't kill him.

Sirius77
Wow. This is a mismatch then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.