Sesshomaru Vs. Naraku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NBT
I have to say Sesshomaru.

shin_remy
what is this doing here ?

NBT
It belongs here? I'm pretty sure i'm correct this is the Game verses forum. Well maybe you should think or look around. Before saying somthing you know nothing about. There both in a game...Duh?

Tha C-Master
Naraku if its Sesshomaru alone...

S.S
Wouldn't Seesshomaru's sword keep him from getting killed?
And if that's true then it's a draw until naraku can get the sword away from Sesshomaru.Naraku isn't getting killed my no means as his heart isn't with him and his heart is the only way to kill him.

shin_remy
Originally posted by NBT
It belongs here? I'm pretty sure i'm correct this is the Game verses forum. Well maybe you should think or look around. Before saying somthing you know nothing about. There both in a game...Duh?

they must originally come from a game if i'm right
I look Inyasha as well, so i know about it

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by S.S
Wouldn't Seesshomaru's sword keep him from getting killed?
And if that's true then it's a draw until naraku can get the sword away from Sesshomaru.Naraku isn't getting killed my no means as his heart isn't with him and his heart is the only way to kill him. Well Storyline wise, naraku has just proven himself to be more powerful and elusive more often than not.

NBT
Yea they do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.