Quasar Vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvel Boy
????????

juggernaut66666
quasar

The Fake Macoy
I think Quasar could take this.

leonidas
very close. could go either way imo. glads gets in close he could make life very difficult and painful for q . . .

batdude123
Gladiator.

Jabba the Hutt
Quasar.

Psyquis52
Quasar

batdude123
Gladiator.

Soleran
lol give Quasar 5 minutes of prep and Gladiator is deadsmile He'll just make a bunch of constructs machines to irradiate Gladiatorsmile

batdude123
Gladiator.

Grimm22
Quasar

Seriously the dude defeat Galactus.

Soleran
Originally posted by batdude123
Gladiator.

Wait I didn't see any batman character in this thread, stick to what you know kid, Romeo and Juliet. Until then its Quasar, BAM all day long.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
Wait I didn't see any batman character in this thread, stick to what you know kid, Romeo and Juliet. Until then its Quasar, BAM all day long.

Well: "A rose by any other name is just as sweet." wink

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
Quasar

Seriously the dude defeat Galactus.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?????????????? He did? confused

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?????????????? He did? confused

With the help of Reed Richards yeah.

Issue #523 of the FF if im not mistaken.

He turned Galactus back into a human (or whatever he is)

Soleran
Quasar is silly powerful, guardian of the universe!

Also this isn't about powers anyway its about haircuts! Seriously do you honestly believe a mohawk could take out a MULLETT! Nothing beats the mullett, just get out of my house with that attitude!

Redatom65
guardian of the galaxy

leonidas
Originally posted by Redatom65
guardian of the galaxy

confused

in their only actual battle, neither had the upperhand. glads got hold of q and q couldn't do anything to MAKE him let go. glads was actually crushing his hands and wrists THROUGH q's 'all-powerful' aura. it took black bolt whispering in glads's ear to make him let go and even THAT didn't ko glads. it was one of glads's better showings.

he could break the contructs and make q's life hell. i suppose q could read him and use the rad weakness that glads has to win. minus that tactic, glads has shown he could match power with ss. he could certainly beat q a couple times if q doesn't use the weakness strategy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.