The Loser Parade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tulika
Marvel is full of true failures of characters, individuals so completely misusing their potential, that I decided it's time to see who you find the most miserable loser in the game. The contest is for the character with worst misuse (or lack of use) of their power ie. the suckiest showings compared to potential. My candidates are:

1) Magneto (is known to be able to tear mutants into shreds with a thought but is always defeated by the X-men and other trash heroes)

2) Terrax (is a Herald and supposedly a very powerful being but seems only to serve the purpose of getting his ass handed to him)

3) Gladiator (an immensly uber powerhouse who contrary to his power sets seems to be almost able to win a telephone booth)

4) The Juggernaut (a villain with powers of truely epic proportions who never ever manages to win)

5) Silver Surfer (the man has the Power Cosmic at his disposal and still has trouble with opponents - constantly)

6) The Hulk (has held up 150 000 000 000 000 kilos and still gets knocked around from here to tomorrow about once a comic)

7) Ultron (a super powerful monster robot made of adamantium who still doesn't manage to be even slightly frightening - infmaous for self-destructing)

And of course you're allowed to give your own favourite loser candidae. Who fails the biggest time?

Tshern
Where's Apoc/Thor?

My votes goes for Silver Surfer, easily...

Brutacus
Well issn't it logical that hey lose, iff the let them win all the time in the comic won't you stop reading it than????

Because than it will be to one sided, or do you want them to add some uber powerful characters in to the comics???

But iff I have say a name I'll say

Gladiator, I mean he almost have to same powers as superman, superman wins all the time he loses.

Dinalfos
Spiderman always gets his ass handed to him by far weaker enemies or fellow popular super heroes.

Darth Macabre
Top 3 in my opinion:

Electro...

Apocalypse...

Gladiator...

King KAM
Apoc has my vote....and so does Juggs....

grey fox
Electro and Gladiator.

Apocalypse was BORN a chump .You can't retcon genetics people....

Tshern
Don't forget classic Thor. He using Mjolnir as a normal hammer definitely puts him to TOP-3.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by grey fox
Electro and Gladiator.

Apocalypse was BORN a chump .You can't retcon genetics people....

laughing No wonder his parents abandoned him....Did I go to far there? lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.