Blade Vs Lord of Vampires Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvel Boy
can Blade take down the ultimate vampire?

grey fox
Normal Wolverine can whomp blade. Making Wolverine faster , stronger and with better stamina isn't going to even out the playing feild.

Tshern
Grey fox, isn't that the quote Jules used in Pulp Fiction. Well, originally from the Bible, but anyways... Suits your sig.

grey fox
Originally posted by Tshern
Grey fox, isn't that the quote Jules used in Pulp Fiction. Well, originally from the Bible, but anyways... Suits your sig.

I know big grin I had been looking for Biblical quote on vengeance and judgement when Jules's verse came to mind.

Marvel Boy
this is blade with the midnight sons

batdude123
Originally posted by Marvel Boy
can Blade take down the ultimate vampire?

NO! eek!

Thanos_6383
Lord of Vampires Wolverine?

Marvel Boy
Originally posted by Thanos_6383
Lord of Vampires Wolverine?

It was in a what if comic

Marvel Boy
and

Thanos_6383
OHHHHHHHHHHH.ok..thanks Marvel Boy.

Tassadar
Blade loses to normal Wolverine, how does he beats Wolvie as a vampire?

Soleran
Because now he has weakness's to vampire items, I would assume.

grey fox
Originally posted by Soleran
Because now he has weakness's to vampire items, I would assume.

Yes but Wolverine still has his healing factor , and most vampire specific items only burn .

I also doubt blade can stake Wolverine , considering that Logans heart is situated behind unbreakable rib's.

Soleran
Originally posted by grey fox
Yes but Wolverine still has his healing factor , and most vampire specific items only burn .

I also doubt blade can stake Wolverine , considering that Logans heart is situated behind unbreakable rib's.

A stroke that would penetrate under the strenum my friend will still hit the heart.

endgame
The what if comic made for a good read, but come on, the whole consept of turning wolvie into a vampire? I would think that his healing ability would prevent him from turning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.