Wolverine vs. Batman (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Here's the deal. Wolverine and Batman are in a duel to the death. The fight takes place in a 100x100 M dojo. Batman gets his kevlar batsuit, but only 1 weapon. And this weapon of choice is:

An adamantium sword.

So it's Batman with an adamantium sword vs. Wolverine; claws and all.

Who wins?

Juntai
Batman would hand him his ass all day, but eventually Wolverine would shank him.

Jade Lightning
Wolverine would take this, though Batman would probably give him some trouble. Wolverine is the best there is at what he does, and what he does is fight and kill; Batman is arguably the best fighter in DC, but no match for the best fighter in Marvel, and though his sword would not shatter throughout the fight, whatever damage it did would most likely be countered by the healing factor.

Lastly, wolverine's acute senses, speed and agility, and strength would make sorley outclass the caped crusader.

Wolverine wins.

Dinalfos
Wolverine. Without preptime, Batty boy cannot win from someone who is equally trained, has a killer instinct and a healing factor. Adamantium sword or not.

Arahan
Wolverine best fighter on Marvel ??????

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Takion
hhhmmmmmmm.............

Tassadar
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Wolverine. Without preptime, Batty boy cannot win from someone who is equally trained, has a killer instinct and a healing factor. Adamantium sword or not.

Wolverine is well trained, but Batman is ridiculously trained, in his 100-something styles of martial arts
Saying that, Batman cant kill him, so Wolverine wins

Valharu
Originally posted by Tassadar
Wolverine is well trained, but Batman is ridiculously trained, in his 100-something styles of martial arts
Saying that, Batman cant kill him, so Wolverine wins Batman more trained? Logans been fighting for 100 plus years and has survived everything. That in itself is the best training there is. Having said that, I agree. Wolverine wins. And thats without Logans numerous government trainings and his time spent learning from Ogun.

DarkCrawler
In my opinion, Wolverine is better trained then Batman. He's lived for more then twice as long as Batman, and he has been practically training for his whole life, being a samurai, Black Ops member, ninja, assassin...

I also think that he takes this fight. He still has his healing factor and superior speed, strength and his claws, which he is more skilled in using then Batman is in using the sword.

grey fox
BUT TEH BATMAN IZ SKLLED Wity the swrod , he kwos asll martal atrs an can mastre anything wit prep !!!!!!!!!11111111 lol

....Or something along those lines.

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
In my opinion, Wolverine is better trained then Batman. He's lived for more then twice as long as Batman, and he has been practically training for his whole life, being a samurai, Black Ops member, ninja, assassin...

I also think that he takes this fight. He still has his healing factor and superior speed, strength and his claws, which he is more skilled in using then Batman is in using the sword.

I disagree, Wolverine may have stayed half a dozen years in Japan, but I doubt they covered the amount of martial arts that Bruce learned in his crazy span. Batman went on to learn 100+ martial art styles.

Anyway, this is a toss up for me. Of course I want Batman to win, but Wolverine definitely takes the majority. But remember when Elektra paralyzed Logan with her Sai's? Maybe Bats can do that with his adamantium sword, seeing as how he knows so much about pressure points and whatnot. Wolverine 7/10 Bats 3/10

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
I disagree, Wolverine may have stayed half a dozen years in Japan, but I doubt they covered the amount of martial arts that Bruce learned in his crazy span. Batman went on to learn 100+ martial art styles.

Anyway, this is a toss up for me. Of course I want Batman to win, but Wolverine definitely takes the majority. But remember when Elektra paralyzed Logan with her Sai's? Maybe Bats can do that with his adamantium sword, seeing as how he knows so much about pressure points and whatnot. Wolverine 7/10 Bats 3/10

Batman hasn't learned 100+ martial art styles. All he has shown is basics of those (The 127 number comes from Batgirl #7 where he showed the basics of those styles). He has mastered maybe 6-10 martial arts at most.

And Wolverine stayed dozens of years in Japan, plus there are martial arts in virtually every country of the World, and like I said, Wolverine has been in other stuff like Black Ops training too. Like Batman, (I could bet my money on it) Wolverine knows the basics and info on about every martial arts in the world. But he has nowhere close mastered them all.

I believe that he has mastered more then Batman, though. He has has more then twice as much time, after all.

MrHeavySilence
Batman hasn't learned 100+ martial art styles. All he has shown is basics of those (The 127 number comes from Batgirl #7 where he showed the basics of those styles). He has mastered maybe 6-10 martial arts at most.

And Wolverine stayed dozens of years in Japan, plus there are martial arts in virtually every country of the World, and like I said, Wolverine has been in other stuff like Black Ops training too. Like Batman, (I could bet my money on it) Wolverine knows the basics and info on about every martial arts in the world. But he has nowhere close mastered them all.

I believe that he has mastered more then Batman, though. He has has more then twice as much time, after all.

You're kidding right o.0, there are two references that say Batman has mastered every form of martial art on Earth. Where are Wolverine's references?

Brutacus
Wolverine, will win in the end,

DarkCrawler
You're kidding right o.0, there are two references that say Batman has mastered every form of martial art on Earth. Where are Wolverine's references?

And what are these references...?

And I don't beleive that Wolverine has mastered every form of martial arts either.

Because when you study that more, you can clearly find out that someone who hasn't lived for thousand years mastering all martial arts in the world is the most bullshit writing ever.

capt it up
actauly wolverien ahs been stated in pritty much every ahnd book and many comcis to ahve master every fighting style.

DarkCrawler
Like in...?

All I have heard about is his samurai, ninja, and black ops training. While I believe that he knows more then Batman, I don't still believe that ANY character knows all martial arts there exist.

Valharu
Originally posted by capt it up
actauly wolverien ahs been stated in pritty much every ahnd book and many comcis to ahve master every fighting style. I think the proper word would be proficient in those those he hasn't mastered

capt it up
Like in...?

All I have heard about is his samurai, ninja, and black ops training. While I believe that he knows more then Batman, I don't still believe that ANY character knows all martial arts there exist.
wolverine was listed as a level 7 in both x-men 2004 and wolverine 2004

also wolverine was listed her eto know every style.
Marvel hand book 2002-2003 master edition
Marvel knights encyclopedia 2003

there more evidence but it would take me a while to find. also I m not saying wolverine has mastered every style im merely saying just liky batman he has been listed before to know every style

GODSCRIBE
this is interesting.

diabloman
wont make a difference if batman knocks down wolvie. he will get right back up and go at him cause he has a healing ability. just one slash at batman with his claws. R.I.P. batman. cause he doesnt have a healing ability.

superman41082
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Here's the deal. Wolverine and Batman are in a duel to the death. The fight takes place in a 100x100 M dojo. Batman gets his kevlar batsuit, but only 1 weapon. And this weapon of choice is:

An adamantium sword.

So it's Batman with an adamantium sword vs. Wolverine; claws and all.

Who wins?

This is an unfair battle for Bats. Wolverine takes it.

riceroost
Originally posted by Arahan
Wolverine best fighter on Marvel ??????

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing I know, it's funny that you dont think he is.

riceroost
What good would a kevlar suit do for Batman? A fair fight would be Batman in his Batwing vs. Wolverine. At least that way Batman could hit him with some missiles before Wolverine caves his skull in with one punch.

Madvillain
so wolverine wins this inevitably?

TricksterPriest
the problem is the goddamn healing factor and admantium skeleton. Take out the skelly, the factor goes insane. Batman can't kill him because anything he does will be negated by the factor or the skeleton. To make it fair, take out the healing factor and skeleton. At that point, it's a very close fight. But you might want to give Bats a bo staff or 2 swords. 1 sword isn't fair against 6 claw blades. And as for someone mastering all martial arts, The Karate Kid from the 25th century did it, but since this forum despises him for some reason, I'll just cite the Sensei and O-sensei from the Batman comics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O-Sensei_%28Comics%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensei_%28comics%29

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
the problem is the goddamn healing factor and admantium skeleton. Take out the skelly, the factor goes insane. Batman can't kill him because anything he does will be negated by the factor or the skeleton. To make it fair, take out the healing factor and skeleton. At that point, it's a very close fight. But you might want to give Bats a bo staff or 2 swords. 1 sword isn't fair against 6 claw blades. And as for someone mastering all martial arts, The Karate Kid from the 25th century did it, but since this forum despises him for some reason, I'll just cite the Sensei and O-sensei from the Batman comics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O-Sensei_%28Comics%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensei_%28comics%29 you're right.......

...Karate Kid DOES win this battle no expression

stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
Told ya. stick out tongue I have to ask, why do people hate him?

Symmetric Chaos
Told ya. stick out tongue I have to ask, why do people hate him?

dunno but IMO he'd take down anyone w/o superpowers in like one hit

NiņoAraņa
Told ya. stick out tongue I have to ask, why do people hate him? i don't hate him, i don't think anyone does, he's a kool character....

and i totally disagree with S.C.

anyone non-jobbing w/ powers could probably take him

Symmetric Chaos

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He easily cracks stone with one hit (I think if he lands a blow he'd do a fair bit of damage if not kill the person, but I'm not a comics expert) eh, anyone with a basic set of powers (more then average speed and/or agility included) could probably take him down.....

TricksterPriest
He's stalemated Superboy.

braz
Bats crushes his tendons to null Wolverine unsheathing his claws, does a couple more nerve strikes and then shoves the adamantium sword through his heart smile

Madvillain
true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.