Spider-man vs. Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jade Lightning
Tony Stark has deemed Peter Parker a threat to national security and is now avidly hunting him down on the streets of New York City.

Iron Man is equipped with a durable, manuverable suit, complete with a host of militaristic weapons designed for killing. With strength levels exceeding Spider-man's own, he can dish out some damage.

Spider-man is well accustomed to taking on stronger opponents, using his unrivaled speed, agility, and reflexes to avoid serious injury during his confrontations, and even when he does obtain injuries-be them broken ribs or a broken arm- he bounces right back. though not as strong as Stark's super suit, Spidey is no push-over, able to put dents in the golden armor without much effort, and with excellent manuverability throughout the city.

Spider-man wins 75% of the time.

grey fox
Wait , so you just created and then answered your own thread ?

Jade Lightning
I created and posted my opinion on it; what's the big deal, do the people who create polls not have a right to lend their opinions on them?

who?-kid
Which Spider-Man are we talking about ? Classic one or the new and improved one ? It makes a difference.

Classic 2/10
New and improved 5/10

Jade Lightning
The new and improved Spider-man without the iron spider suit... just his new powers.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Jade Lightning
The new and improved Spider-man without the iron spider suit... just his new powers.

Improved?What the f**k?

Seriously if anything he's worse than before, I mean stingers?!?What the f**k?

I love spidey, but there isnt a chance in hell he can take down Iron Man by himself.

Dinalfos
Spidey took on stronger opponents. Also, he's faster and more agile than Iron Man. But it would still be a tough battle. it could go either way.

MrHeavySilence
I bet Iron Man has some kind of contigency plan installed in Iron Spidey's suit. It's quite possible since Starks designed the suit himself.

Grimm22
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
I bet Iron Man has some kind of contigency plan installed in Iron Spidey's suit. It's quite possible since Starks designed the suit himself.

Well Ultimate Iron Man had a plan against the Black Widow so I can definitly see that.

Jade Lightning
How can you say he can't take Iron Man on by himself when he has defeated Hulk on more than one occasion and Hulk has defeated Iron man, Iron man need to use a special Hulk suit to even combat the green monster.... If anything Iron Man would need help against this speedy, heavy hitter, yes I said heavy hitter.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Grimm22
Improved?What the f**k?

Seriously if anything he's worse than before, I mean stingers?!?What the f**k?

I love spidey, but there isnt a chance in hell he can take down Iron Man by himself.
The stingers suck, true, but the rest of his upgrades (including his new costume) are okay.

capt it up
How can you say he can't take Iron Man on by himself when he has defeated Hulk on more than one occasion and Hulk has defeated Iron man, Iron man need to use a special Hulk suit to even combat the green monster.... If anything Iron Man would need help against this speedy, heavy hitter, yes I said heavy hitter.
though I don't fully agree with this the man makes a good piont

Grimm22
Originally posted by who?-kid
The stingers suck, true, but the rest of his upgrades (including his new costume) are okay.

The rest of his "upgrades" are pretty much useless.

I mean Night Vision, the ability to stick things to his back, can feel his webs?What the f**k?

Pretty useless stuff.

capt it up

I mean Night Vision, the ability to stick things to his back, can feel his webs?What the f**k?

Pretty useless stuff.
he has night vision now wtf?

Swanky-Tuna
How has he defeated Hulk? By dodging him until he turns back into banner? Actually, I'm not sure but I'm told that's Spidey's plan. But Ironman has a KO against Hulk. His suits can handle re-entry and his shields can take blasts from Loki's copy of Mjolnir. That's more than enough to hold Mary Jane hostage and make Pete hand himself over with no fight at all.

If they were like Starcraft units, Spidey would be a vulture and Ironman would be a siege tank.

who?-kid
Spider-Man also has a KO against Hulk. I admit it was bad writing - shouldn't have happened, end of discussion - but then again, the Iron Man victory over Hulk wasn't the best writing either (cool fight though).

Under normal conditions, Hulk will beat Iron Man almost always.

superman41082

Dude how gay is that Spider suit???????? And what's up with Logan envy??????? What on earth are they doing to Spiderman?????????? Errrrrrrrrrrrr..........

superman41082

Pretty useless stuff.

How is that useless???? He's a hero, and bad guys come out at night. Also, the thing about feeling the vibrations on their web i how tarantulas survive. I think these are all useful to Spiderman........

Grimm22
Originally posted by superman41082
How is that useless???? He's a hero, and bad guys come out at night. Also, the thing about feeling the vibrations on their web i how tarantulas survive. I think these are all useful to Spiderman........

Having a sticky back is usefull? no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.