Oasis!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
Who is not addicted to this game?

If not then you haven't played it.

I can't really find words to explain the game play.

I'll try.

You move around this map searching for cities and you build roads to connect the cities and so the people can join together during battle against the barbarians when they eventually come when your turns run out.

You also search for an OASIS to collect objects from it that help you. You also search the cities for weapons to help you. You can put your people to work in mines to get weapons and things.

When you've used up all of your turns the barbarians come and they go from city to city until you stop them or they defeat them all.

If this doesn't get you, let me say it's much better than me attempt to describe it to you.

I've never gotten into these kind of games, but this one really did it for me.

It's quick and easy and the levels are always different. Endless combinations of setups.

It's like a Strategy and War game but without the long hours.

It's an online game that you can download for a free trial and then if you want you can purchase it for unlimited play.

Which is what I just did.

youpi

Is It Comprehensible.....

SaTsuJiN
sounds like the Civilization series

InnerRise
Yeah, that's it. That's one of the games I was trying to think of to compare it to.

That's one of the games I was trying to compare it to.

But I doubt I'd like Civilization.

They're both alike but very different also.

is it comprehensible.....

Ushgarak
Yeah, I've played through Oasis. It's good.

It's really a puzzle game masquerading as all of the above. The comparison to Civ ends when the average level takes two minutes and a full campaign no more than thirty.

InnerRise
When did you first start playing and do you still play it?

is it comprehensible.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.