earth 2 superman vs thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
thor just killed lois, bloodlust is onnnnnnnnnnnnn

Dayscribe
Kal-L still had a weakness to magic, so it's not too much of a difference. I'd say they're deadlocked though.

batdude123
Killing Lois in front of Superman is one thing you DO NOT do! Superman wins this fight 8/10.

Dayscribe
Well, if it's stupidly pissed Thor who isn't thinking, then I'd say Superman 8/10 as well. Thor at full potential is a little different. Never seen Kal-L pissed for that long though.

batdude123
Originally posted by Dayscribe
Well, if it's stupidly pissed Thor who isn't thinking, then I'd say Superman 8/10 as well. Thor at full potential is a little different. Never seen Kal-L pissed for that long though.

Dude, remember in the Superman movie when Lois Lane was killed in her car during that land slide? Well that's gonna be Superman when Thor kills her, except he'll probably be even MORE pissed because Lois getting killed was a freak accident. Thor is barking up the wrong tree in this thread. wink

GodofThunder
No still its just Supes and no matter how pist he is Supes still gets his butt kicked for the same reasons he gets beaten when he isnt mad

batdude123
Originally posted by GodofThunder
No still its just Supes and no matter how pist he is Supes still gets his butt kicked for the same reasons he gets beaten when he isnt mad

Normally, I'd say it's an even split at 5/10 for both, but killing Lois Lane in front of him is on a whole other level of being pissed. Superman 8/10.

Grimm22
Supes takes it.

N'uff Said

Redatom65
Superman wins this without lois being killed with her being killed ever here that song by the everly brothers...bye bye love or N SYnc BYE BYE BYE or well you get the point

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.