Captain Marvel D.C. vs Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D-Block
Battle of the Gods

Psyquis52
Wow. I don't know nearly enough about Orion to make this judgement call but from what I do know, I'm going to say Orion wins.

D-Block
Cap could not hold back if Orion unleashes his ful power this would a be a battle

Darksaint
If Orion releases his full power, few in DC can stop him. He would be above Darkseid. With full control of the Astro Force, he would be god-like.

Anyways, under normal conditions, Captain Marvel is not in Orion's league. Orion 10/10

The_Dog_of_War
Two of my favorites.

Physically, they're on par, but Orion has the Astro Force and I think it would eventually wear down Captain Marvel.

Cap would put up a hell of a fight though.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Darksaint
If Orion releases his full power, few in DC can stop him. He would be above Darkseid. With full control of the Astro Force, he would be god-like.

Anyways, under normal conditions, Captain Marvel is not in Orion's league. Orion 10/10 Reported.

DarkSaint85
Who tf was that??

Adam Grimes
Don't worry, I'm sure he will be quickly taken care of. thumb up

xJLxKing

Galan007
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Who tf was that?? The real Darksaint. thumb up

zopzop

cdtm
Who is this D.C. Captain Marvel?

I'm unaware of a "current version" of this Marvel character, who is oddly in DC instead of Marvel.

lawest9
Sounds like someone need to be educated.

cdtm
By all mean, educate me on this current version of a DC character with the name Marvel in it.

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
By all mean, educate me on this current version of a DC character with the name Marvel in it.

13 years ago.

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
13 years ago.

Trying to pretend D.C. didn't kill Captain Marvel with the stupid retool.

leonidas
classic versions of both this is close to a split imo. maybe 6/10 orion.

Philosophía
Orion nearly every time, but it's a good fight in each instance.

carver9
Cap wins a healthy majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.