Access VS Spectre and Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supervenom
Who wins?

supervenom
BUMP

Jabba the Hutt
Who's Access?

who?-kid
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Who's Access?
From Amalgam, the interesting but overrated (and source of endless discussions) crossover between DC and Marvel.

supervenom
Access has both the universes (DC and Marvel) to keep in harmony.

Seeing that LT is only in Marvel, and Spectre is only in DC, I wonder if their powers could affect Access. StrangeFate had Access scared.

Lord Urizen
What can Access do? Do you have any pics of him ?

S.S
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
What can Access do? Do you have any pics of him ?
I think he was shown to look like a kid or some shit don't remember the x-over was trash anyway.

Lord Urizen
Well I would agree with you, even when I didnt read it, because it would force certain characters to pair up, even when it was obvious about who would win.

Spectre is a cool dude, but I don't imagine him beating Living Tribunal, unless it was in DC's universe.

S.S
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Well I would agree with you, even when I didnt read it, because it would force certain characters to pair up, even when it was obvious about who would win.

Spectre is a cool dude, but I don't imagine him beating Living Tribunal, unless it was in DC's universe.
It would be a tie or Spectre would win LT's feats are nothing to Spectre.

Lord Urizen
[It would be a tie or Spectre would win LT's feats are nothing to Spectre.}

I can't argue against you bro, because I'm not hardcore on knowledge concerning either character.

However, I do think I can form this opinion here on what I know:

Spectre seems to have accomplished many of his feats more for personal reasons than for actual necessity. I think I can beat that Living Tribunal CAN do the same if he wanted to, but he doesn't have to.

Bear with me a second....The Living Tribunal is passive while Spectre is personal. As the Spirit of Vengeance, Spectre doesn't just obey God/Presense/Yahweh, whichever, he also goes by his own human impulses and has many many flaws (which is a good thing)

But Living Tribunal only does what he must. He obeys the One Above All, and is powered by him/her. He only does what he must to properly decide the fate of entire universes.

You speak of Spectre's feats, and I know the rules say that we should go by performed feats here rather than suggestions or assumptions, but why would Living Tribunal NEED to do all the things Spectre has done

Ex: Someone states that Spectre connected with every being from every single DC Universe that existed. Okay...thats cool, but why ? What was the point to that?

You beleive LT can't do that? Prove to me that he cannot, then ask yourself, okay but why would Living Tribunal do that? Just because he hasn't done it, does not mean he cant. It just means he doesn't have to, it's not part of his duty to do so.

Living Tribunal had enough jurisdiction to overpower Adam Warlock with IG, that too me is pretty damn impressive. Not as impressive as Spectre'
s accomplishment mentioned above, but it was necessary to LT to do, and he did so.

I don't thnk this debate can go anywhere. Both represent thier Gods. It all depends whose Superior gives them how much power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.