proffeser X vs jean grey emma frost psylocke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
the battle is on the astral plain
no prep
who wins

GalacticStorm
The team. Jean was second only to him and here shes backed by two of the worlds most powerful telepaths. If this was current Jean she'd obviously win on her own but i presume you mean Jean pre-New X-men 150.

ALEMASTER
ye bang on sorry forgot to add tht

willRules
I think Xavier loses but not before putting up a good fight. He wasn't the world's most powerful telepath for nothing smile

batdude123
Professor X is a BEAST on the astral plane! yes But I'll say that the team would eventually take him down.

Phoenix_Avatar9
definitely team, The world's then second most powerful telepath, plus the uber-creative Frost and the Psychic Beast Braddock, i dont think even prof x could stand an assault such as this

ExodusCloak
(Assuming this is Psylocke with her Telepathy)

The X-Women take this, Xavier is very powerful, but at the end of the day it's one brain vs three. He gave the same advice to Exodus in Bloodties, he's not omnipotent or omniscient, there's no way he can handle the three of them at the same time, he'll over stretch his powers.

Tassadar
One versus three who are almost as powerful as he is, team wins

GODSCRIBE
the team definately wins.

willRules
The sad thing is, Xavier is one clever and very powerful telepath and this fact isn't recognised enough. I think the fight would be slightly more even if you take away Jean. Then IMO its 50/50

ExodusCloak
Take aways Jean and I think the fight will be still be tipped towards the team.
It's a given that Xavier is powerful, but Emma Frost is no pushover. Before her telepathy was watered down she was a force to be reckoned with in her Hellfire days. She was always a thorn in Charles' foot.
Granted she hasn't shown any impressive feats due to her new status at the X-Men and the fact that her TP has been watered down. Cassandra Nova even called her a bush league telepath in Astonishing X-Men #13, whether that was an insult or the truth, only Joss Whedon knows. However I do think she's ruthless and powerful enough to last some time against Xavier. Bring Betsy into the picture who is also quite powerful, and they could take it.

I'd say 7.5/10 times to the team. (1 Uber-Powerful brain vs 2 Powerful brains)

Xaviers morals also hold him back.

willRules
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Take aways Jean and I think the fight will be still be tipped towards the team.
It's a given that Xavier is powerful, but Emma Frost is no pushover. Before her telepathy was watered down she was a force to be reckoned with in her Hellfire days. She was always a thorn in Charles' foot.
Granted she hasn't shown any impressive feats due to her new status at the X-Men and the fact that her TP has been watered down. Cassandra Nova even called her a bush league telepath in Astonishing X-Men #13, whether that was an insult or the truth, only Joss Whedon knows. However I do think she's ruthless and powerful enough to last some time against Xavier. Bring Betsy into the picture who is also quite powerful, and they could take it.

I'd say 7.5/10 times to the team. (1 Uber-Powerful brain vs 2 Powerful brains)

Xaviers morals also hold him back.

cool good point, either way I don't think Xavier goes down without putting up a proper fight and taking down one of them with him..........

Metalmanx
Originally posted by batdude123
Professor X is a BEAST on the astral plane! yes

No no, you were right the first time. You guys are forgetting that Prof X is indeed a vicious beast on the astral plane. In fact, I'd say he's exponentially more powerful on the AP then in real life. I think he'd ripped this team apart.

psi-aura
Jean grey and Emma Frost are two of the most skilled and powerful telepaths on the planet, either on their own could pose a challenge to Chuck, If we think about what they could do together... Professor X goes down! Psylocke is just spite really, but she could do some damage.

Konton
Prof. X would be hard pressed to put either Emma or Jean down one on one, let alone at the same time.

Spite.

psi-aura
Originally posted by Konton

Spite.

Agreed.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by psi-aura
Jean grey and Emma Frost are two of the most skilled and powerful telepaths on the planet, either on their own could pose a challenge to Chuck, If we think about what they could do together... Professor X goes down! Psylocke is just spite really, but she could do some damage.

X-Man and Cable beg to differ!!!! Bwahaha!

psi-aura
less of the mannic laughter please.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by psi-aura
less of the mannic laughter please.

Ok.

X-Man and Cable beg to differ.

team

psi-aura
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Ok.

X-Man and Cable beg to differ.

Good boy. You may have one cookie from the jar in the kitchen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.