Thor vs Superman+GL ring

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
normal thor with hammer

vs

superman with GL power ring

who wins

i am pretty sure that superman was a gl at one point in time

DigiMark007
Superman beat Thor anyway, regardless of how biased that crossover fight might have been. Giving him a GL ring is just overkill.

snoopdogg
Yea Supes does not need a ring to take out Thor.

zachrivard
i thought i was leveling the playing feild since thor has a weapon so should superman but i guess im wrong

Big Sexy
as far as the crossover, I not really sure Supes can take out thor like that.

Big Sexy
but yeah, giving him the ring is retarded

zachrivard
Originally posted by Big Sexy
but yeah, giving him the ring is retarded
y is it retarded? now both of them have a weapon

Superherovandal
yeah but now he can block most of Thor's magic attacks.

diabloman
sup already knocked out thor before. so he doesnt need the stupid ring in the 1st place.

Big Sexy
because the Gl ring is one of strongest weapons in the universe. Giving it to Supes is no different than given anyone the ultimate nullifier and makin them fight galactus.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by diabloman
sup already knocked out thor before. so he doesnt need the stupid ring in the 1st place.
Thats debatable.

If thats the case then why not count Venom and say he can beat Superman.

DigiMark007
We don't need to say that anything in this fight is "stupid". Please keep it respectful...zachrivard was just trying to make a fair fight. The fact that the outcome is obvious doesn't mean we have to belabor the point.

no expression

jrodslam
Whats there to debate? Supes DID knock Thor out.

And rumor has it, Supes was depowered when fighting Venom.

Big Sexy
What ever makes you sleep at night.
So when a DC character wins on PIS its ok
but when a marvel does its garbage

Yeah thats fair roll eyes (sarcastic)

diabloman
Thats debatable.

If thats the case then why not count Venom and say he can beat Superman. yes he can beat him

snoopdogg

Yeah thats fair roll eyes (sarcastic) Superman knocking Thor out is way more logical than Venom choking Superman.

jrodslam
I dont think Supes knocking Thor out was PIS at all. Thor used the hammer. Hell, he even blasted Supes with majical lightning. Thor also took heat vision full on. Supes just turned the dial up to 11 and ko'd Thor. Marvels dials only go up to 7.big grin

DigiMark007

Yeah thats fair roll eyes (sarcastic)

^^ He's not generalizing like that. He's simply stating an individual case...Venom's a Spider-Man foe, so that rumor would make a lot more sense (since Spidey practically broke his hand trying to punch Supes in thier crossover a long time ago). If it had been against a more capable, herald-esque foe, that interpretation of possible PIS wouldn't have as much reason behind it.

badabing
When did Venom choke Superman?

diabloman
spiderman as well gave him a nice lick

diabloman
Originally posted by badabing
When did Venom choke Superman? dc marvel access #1

diabloman
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Superman knocking Thor out is way more logical than Venom choking Superman. check the comicbook out and you will see a little more than chocking in that book

batdude123
yes he can beat him

Wow. laughing That's complete bullshit.

snoopdogg
check the comicbook out and you will see a little more than chocking in that book I read the book. That scan you posed looked like it was mine anyways.

diabloman
I read the book. That scan you posed looked like it was mine anyways. i got it off of yahoo. did u put it on there on some site ?

diabloman
Originally posted by batdude123
Wow. laughing That's complete bullshit. check the book out and you will see.

snoopdogg
i got it off of yahoo. did u put it on there on some site ? No but I can recognize my scans. I put it on a crossover thread somewhere awhile back.

Anyways is that logical that Venom did that to Supes?

newjak86
Originally posted by jrodslam
Whats there to debate? Supes DID knock Thor out.

And rumor has it, Supes was depowered when fighting Venom. Yes Thor was knocked out in a crossover which many people just don't like to use because when two companies get together like that often times the character portrayals are off and not befitting off the person. Croosovers should never be used as a realistic out come to a fight.

diabloman
Originally posted by newjak86
Yes Thor was knocked out in a crossover which many people just don't like to use because when two companies get together like that often times the character portrayals are off and not befitting off the person. Croosovers should never be used as a realistic out come to a fight. its the only way to prove who would win.

Big Sexy
All Im saying is for this arguement, I don't think the arguement that "Superman beat Thor before case closed" is valid. I'm not positive on who would have won put that fight would not have went down the way it did if written properly. Can Venom beat Superman, hell no, but to take one case such as the Thor/Superman and carry that with full weight is what I disagree with

jrodslam
Originally posted by newjak86
Yes Thor was knocked out in a crossover which many people just don't like to use because when two companies get together like that often times the character portrayals are off and not befitting off the person. Croosovers should never be used as a realistic out come to a fight.

May be true in some cases, however JLA/Avengers is considered canon while the others arent.

dawsey28
Giving the GL ring to Superman is NOT retarded. The original poster was only trying to even the fight. The problem is that the fight was already pretty even without Supes wielding the ring. While I agree that Thor could defeat Superman more times than Superman could defeat Thor; the fight is still pretty even (about 6 out of 10) and adding one of the most powerful weapons in the DCU is simply TOO MUCH for Thor.

Hell, Thor would have a major fight on his hands against a normal GL. Adding the multitude of Superman's powers to that would be, as someone else said, overkill.

snoopdogg
I dont think Supes knocking Thor out was PIS at all. Thor used the hammer. Hell, he even blasted Supes with majical lightning. Thor also took heat vision full on. Supes just turned the dial up to 11 and ko'd Thor. Marvels dials only go up to 7.big grin Nice jrod. beer

diabloman
May be true in some cases, however JLA/Avengers is considered canon while the others arent. in the 1st book thor knocks supes ass into a building with his hammer. in the 2nd book supes gets his revenge

diabloman
i got pissed off when i saw the part of wonder woman grabbing hercules

jrodslam
Nice jrod. beer

Thanks.rockshifty

snoopdogg
spiderman as well gave him a nice lick Superman was weak from red sunlight at that time. Here is what happened when Supes was back to power. Spidey broke his hands!

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/supervsspider586ui.jpg

Look the power behind this punch. Supes didn't even hit Spidey with it just the force of the punched knocked Spidey for a loop.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/super_vs_spider54.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/super_vs_spider55.jpg

TheKahn
Putting all bias aside, I honestly think a normal fight between Superman and Thor should come somewhere close to an even 50/50 split depending, of course, on how their individual strengths, weakness and even their personalities are interpreted and depicted by the writer(s). In other words, I could find it perfectly reasonable for either to win in any particular encounter.

That being said, giving Superman a GL ring easily tilts the scales significantly in his favor allowing him to win a clear majority.

diabloman
Superman was weak from red sunlight at that time. Here is what happened when Supes was back to power. Spidey broke his hands!

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/supervsspider586ui.jpg

Look the power behind this punch. Supes didn't even hit Spidey with it just the force of the punched knocked Spidey for a loop.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/super_vs_spider54.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/super_vs_spider55.jpg which book is this ?

Big Sexy
Thanks.rockshifty [/QUOTE
Dude thats your opinions but I dont agree with it. I think its more of popularity that not. Superman happens to be one of DCs strongest as well as most popular but thats not the case with marvel. Marvels street levelors are the most popular, Spiderman, Wolverine, etc Besides Batman most of DCS most popular people are the strongest: Flash, Gl, WW etc. The things is its marvels second string characters that are not necessarily the most popular,but either put up a really good fight or would womp Supeman: Silver Surfer, Strange etc.

snoopdogg
which book is this ? The same one where you posted your scan from. big grin

Superboy Prime
The first Superman vs Spider-Man crossover.

Giving Supes the GL ring is overkill indeed. The ring is all about will power and Kal-El's will is simply...well super.

diabloman
The same one where you posted your scan from. big grin [/QUOTE uh nope.

snoopdogg
Spidey felt a sample of the power of the Thor-buster punch.

diabloman
Spidey felt a sample of the power of the Thor-buster punch. how can he feal a power of it ? is thor in that book ?

diabloman
its 50/50 there so i think maybe he would need the ring to help him out at that moment.

Superboy Prime
IMO he doesn't need the ring. If he had the ring Thor would lose so horribly even his biggest fans will cower in fear.

diabloman
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
IMO he doesn't need the ring. If he had the ring Thor would lose so horribly even his biggest fans will cower in fear. if he didnt have his hammer of course he would get his butt kicked there.

leonidas
Originally posted by zachrivard
normal thor with hammer

vs

superman with GL power ring

who wins

i am pretty sure that superman was a gl at one point in time

blink

zachrivard
Originally posted by leonidas
blink

what do u mean w/ that face?

Dayscribe
Spidey felt a sample of the power of the Thor-buster punch.

I remember something about him being unworthy.

Anyway, one punch and some heat vision isn't enough to level Thor. Common fact. Poorly written fight. I don't say that Superman couldn't beat Thor, because it's possible. In fact, it's very likely. I'd say that they're deadlocked. However, GL ring = curbstomp.

Arachnoidfreak
Superman's weakness is magic and kryptonite.

Anyone can see plain as day that the crossover was biased and inaccurate.

And I do seem to remember Thor WTFpwning Superman, and then getting jumped by the JLA in that comic anyway.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Superman's weakness is magic and kryptonite.

Anyone can see plain as day that the crossover was biased and inaccurate.

And I do seem to remember Thor WTFpwning Superman, and then getting jumped by the JLA in that comic anyway.

It was definitely biased.... Let's see...

Iron man was given a motherbox.
Scarlet Witch was given extremely powerful magic (for that time)
Flash was depowered.

Yup, sounds biased to me. Superman's personality was wrong, and the fight could have been longer... there is NO way Thor should be standing after a pissed off blast of HV.

Back to topic. Supes with a GL ring is overkill. He could theoretically Sundip himself on willpower alone, and shield himself from any of his weaknesses.

Dayscribe
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Yup, sounds biased to me. Superman's personality was wrong, and the fight could have been longer... there is NO way Thor should be standing after a pissed off blast of HV.

Because Superman's heatvision when he's pissed is over hits from Galactus. roll eyes (sarcastic)

snoopdogg

Flash was depowered.

Back to topic. Supes with a GL ring is overkill. He could theoretically Sundip himself on willpower alone, and shield himself from any of his weaknesses. Don't forget GL having trouble is Wonderman. GL should have taken him out quickly.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Dayscribe
Because Superman's heatvision when he's pissed is over hits from Galactus. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What's with the bratty eye rolling? Are we children?

Nobody says Superman is galactus, but then again, neither is Thor.

Superman heat vision = Immersurable. Thor is 3 times denser than a human.

Dayscribe
What's with the eye rolling? Are we children?

Nobody says Superman is galactus, but then again, neithe is Thor.

I rolled my eyes because what you said was honestly really, really, really, really dumb. Thor's taken hits from Galactus and many more powerful foes than Superman, and yet heatvision from a pissed off Superman is too much for him? Please.

Accel
Originally posted by zachrivard
what do u mean w/ that face?
We're all wondering why you though Superman needed a GL ring to beat Thor.

Redatom65
supes w/o ring wins with he wins

with ring 10/10

Avalonofthewind
I rolled my eyes because what you said was honestly really, really, really, really dumb. Thor's taken hits from Galactus and many more powerful foes than Superman, and yet heatvision from a pissed off Superman is too much for him? Please.

All the really's in the world don't change the fact. How strong was Galactus blast..was it measured at the time? Was Supermans? Can Thor stand on the sun without any protection? Thanos and SS hurt Thor with blasts, are they now on league with Galactus as well?

I could care less if you disagree. Keep your childish antics to yourself.

Dayscribe
All the really's in the world don't change the fact. How strong was Galactus blast..was it measured at the time? Was Supermans? Can Thor stand on the sun without any protection? Thanos and SS hurt Thor with blasts, are they now on league with Galactus as well?

I could care less if you disagree. Keep your childish antics to yourself.

Ooooh. I made someone man. I've scored 3 on you JLAKMCers since I got here. Get over it.

Fact of reality: Thor has taken harder hits than from Superman's heat vision and gotten back up no problem. Pretty sure that fight should have been longer. wink

leonidas
Originally posted by Accel
We're all wondering why you though Superman needed a GL ring to beat Thor.

laughing

yes

Accel

Flash was depowered.

Back to topic. Supes with a GL ring is overkill. He could theoretically Sundip himself on willpower alone, and shield himself from any of his weaknesses.
I wouldn't call the crossover biased, since the Avengers had their fair share of embarrassing moments as well.

- Warbird was taken out by Superman without even being touched.
- Wonder man was taken out by being thrown by Superman
- Yellowjacket and Wasp were easily beaten by Martian Manhunter , who for some strange reason just toyed with them.
- Flash beat Quicksilver running backwards.
- Thor, the most powerful member on the Avengers, was humiliated twice (once by Firestorm and once by Supes)
- Quicksilver had the prize in his hands TWICE long enough to claim it, but he still lost them both.

I'm not saying all of these moments weren't reasonable (like Flash outrunning QS), but it all really depends on how you look at it to call it biased.

Accel
What's with the bratty eye rolling? Are we children?

Nobody says Superman is galactus, but then again, neither is Thor.

I have my doubts about that whole "3 times denser than normal human" statement. If Thor was only THAT durable, then he shouldn't be taking blows from the likes of Hercules, the Hulk, or even the Thing.

Avalonofthewind
Ooooh. I made someone man. I've scored 3 on you JLAKMCers since I got here. Get over it.

Fact of reality: Thor has taken harder hits than from Superman's heat vision and gotten back up no problem. Pretty sure that fight should have been longer. wink

Scored what on who? I guess in your own rulebook.

Superman has taken hits stronger than anything Thor can dish out.

Whats your point? Superman won then, and he'll curbstomp now.

Feel's good to be in the official winner's circle, and yes...the fight should have been longer.

snoopdogg

Fact of reality: Thor has taken harder hits than from Superman's heat vision and gotten back up no problem. Pretty sure that fight should have been longer. wink Your attitude reminds me of a guy who was banned last week. shifty

Dayscribe
Scored what on who? I guess in your own rulebook.

Superman has taken hits stronger than anything Thor can dish out.

Whats your point? Superman won then, and he'll curbstomp now.

Feel's good to be in the official winner's circle, and yes...the fight should have been longer.

The point is that Superman's heat vision isn't more than anything Thor can handle, which is your original statement. It's obvious Superman could pull some wins off on Thor, but to be honest, they're deadlocked. One little mistake on either side and it's lights out.

Avalonofthewind
I have my doubts about that whole "3 times denser than normal human" statement. If Thor was only THAT durable, then he shouldn't be taking blows from the likes of Hercules, the Hulk, or even the Thing.

Yea, I have my doubts as well...Marvel should really update that, but still "immeasurable" is pretty insane as well in all fairness.

Avalonofthewind
Your attitude reminds me of a guy who was banned last week. shifty
\
Agreed. thumb up

Avalonofthewind
The point is that Superman's heat vision isn't more than anything Thor can handle, which is your original statement. It's obvious Superman could pull some wins off on Thor, but to be honest, they're deadlocked. One little mistake on either side and it's lights out.

Better.

Thor can definitely pull wins on Supes. I never said that he couldn't.
Realistically though, Heat vision power > Thor durability.

Neither character was used to full potential in that x-over. Neither character was in kill mode.

Back to topic GL ring is overkill.

snoopdogg
I heard awhile back that Thor has been hurt by bullets. Can anybody give issue #s or scans? If this is true a powerful dose of hv would hurt Thor. Escpecially if it is directed at his pupils.

Dayscribe
I heard awhile back that Thor has been hurt by bullets. Can anybody give issue #s or scans? If this is true a powerful dose of hv would hurt Thor. Escpecially if it is directed at his pupils.

I'd like to see that too, because I'm pretty sure that's crap.erm

leonidas

3? confused

snoop? avy?? this guys owned us 3 times?? what the **** have you guys been doing while i'm gone?? mad

laughing

oh, and of course thor's taken more powerful hits. but it sure as hell would still hurt. (which is why of course, he'd USUALLY block it with his hammer . . .) and when supes was done, he also said he never fought anyone tougher than thor. roll eyes (sarcastic)

everything was exaggerated in that fight to get the fight in. it SHOULD have been longer and neither was depicted all that well . . .

batdude123
Supes should win this. The guy has got more will than Hal Jordan for God's sake. He wouldn't even need the ring to defeat Thor. Giving him the ring is like giving a psycho path dynomite. You better watch out where it explodes! MMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! evil face

Dayscribe
Your attitude reminds me of a guy who was banned last week. shifty

I also remind people of Elvis Presly when I sing in the shower. big grin

Truth be known, I'm not a big Thor fan. I'm not a big anybody fan, to be honest.

Don't make me sing heartbreak hotel. stick out tongue

leonidas

it actually happened recently in a BP arc. can't recall the issue, but it stirred up a ruckus because thor was KO'D by a bullet to the head!!

laughing out loud

wayyyy back, thor felt bullets like 'bee stings'. silly, i know, but there's a REASON the handbokk says only about 3x as dense as human skin . . .

leonidas
I also remind people of Elvis Presly when I sing in the shower. big grin

Truth be known, I'm not a big Thor fan. I'm not a big anybody fan, to be honest.

Don't make me sing heartbreak hotel. stick out tongue

then you're really missing out! if you haven't had the pleasure of someone screaming that you're an imbecilic fanboy of SOMEONE, then half the fun of the forum has been missing from your life!! big grin

snoopdogg

(which is why of course, he'd USUALLY block it with his hammer . . .) Good point leo. But if Supes used his speed and hv properly Thor cannot block it.

Here is a good example to use hv. Right in the face!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6467269

leonidas
Good point leo. But if Supes used his speed and hv properly Thor cannot block it.

Here is a good example to use hv. Right in the face!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6467269

oh, i agree 100%. that's why i said neither was depicted well. wink

Dayscribe
then you're really missing out! if you haven't had the pleasure of someone screaming that you're an imbecilic fanboy of SOMEONE, then half the fun of the forum has been missing from your life!! big grin

laughing

I have been called a Star Wars fanboy because I saw Episode III three times, but whatever.

Validus
Excuse me? confused

snoopdogg
laughing

I have been called a Star Wars fanboy because I saw Episode III three times, but whatever. Supes with the Soul Reaver could take Thor................

batdude123
Why don't you try and beat me, Dayscribe? I'm a JLAKMC member as well! mad

Dayscribe
I've just been a dork and people got mad.

Accel
Better.

Thor can definitely pull wins on Supes. I never said that he couldn't.
Realistically though, Heat vision power > Thor durability.

Neither character was used to full potential in that x-over. Neither character was in kill mode.

Back to topic GL ring is overkill.
Agreed.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Validus
Excuse me? confused

He said that while emotional, I don't think he really believes that.

Rick/Genis
whoa.... JLA is going crazy over this big grinbig grinbig grin

S.S
no expression

leonidas
I've just been a dork and people got mad.

s'cool. you;re just lucky us jlakmc'ers are the forgiving types . . .

big grin

snoopdogg
I've just been a dork and people got mad. You gotta know how the JLAKMC rolls.

Now you know.

Dayscribe
You gotta know how the JLAKMC rolls.

Now you know.

I just got an image of Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, and Martian Manhunter in an Escalade. Pretty darn funny.

Accel
It would definitely hurt Thor, but not necessarily fatal. Wonder Woman's also vulnerable to bullets and she's taken pissed-off heat vision to the face and shrugged it off.
http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=job29bn.jpg
http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=job39vm.jpg

Tassadar
yes he can beat him

HOLY SHIT VENOM DID BEAT SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!

Giving Supes the ring is very unfair, Thor would have a lot of trouble with Supes normally

Rick/Genis
How exactly is it that you roll, snoop? All I see is all the JLAKMC coming on here and saying "You wanna piece of me" to a newbie... hmm.. Just curious if that's something you should be proud of. smile

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
How exactly is it that you roll, snoop? All I see is all the JLAKMC coming on here and saying "You wanna piece of me" to a newbie... hmm.. Just curious if that's something you should be proud of. smile This guy isn't a newbie. He's been here before. Think before you speak.

Avalonofthewind
It would definitely hurt Thor, but not necessarily fatal. Wonder Woman's also vulnerable to bullets and she's taken pissed-off heat vision to the face and shrugged it off.

I LOVED that battle. It made me respect WW a whole lot more.

Dayscribe
This guy isn't a newbie. He's been here before. Think before you speak.

Who, me? I've been here for three days.

Rick/Genis
This guy isn't a newbie. He's been here before. Think before you speak.

Where has he been before? I haven't seen his posts since yesterday, so I assumed he was new.

batdude123

I think her durability works like this:

Small things that pierce, do pierce her skin just like anybody else's. Hence, the bullets. But large blunt objects that can't penetrate her skin, she takes with god-like durability.

Accel
Same here big grin

snoopdogg
http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=job39vm.jpg True. Two things here though.

1. She didn't shrug it off. Her face was burnt and her bones burning.
2. Thor doesn't carry K-nite that I know of.

snoopdogg
Where has he been before? I haven't seen his posts since yesterday, so I assumed he was new. Somtimes you have to read between the lines. The guy has been a member for 3 days and is already talkin about the JLAKMC.

S.S
True. Two things here though.

Thor indeed has K-nite ever since Supes layed him out........no expression
Somtimes you have to read between the lines. The guy has been a member for 3 days and is already talkin about the JLAKMC.
Interesting.........

Dayscribe
Somtimes you have to read between the lines. The guy has been a member for 3 days and is already talkin about the JLAKMC.

Let's see. You've got JLAKMC in your title. Batdude has JLAKMC somewhere. I'm pretty sure I figured it out on my own. I've seen five of you so far. Also, I asked someone about who the JLAKMC was. Am I right Rick?

Validus
How exactly is it that you roll, snoop? All I see is all the JLAKMC coming on here and saying "You wanna piece of me" to a newbie... hmm.. Just curious if that's something you should be proud of. smile
Not at all. We all just asked him to clarify these supposed "ownings" he dished out. Don't see how thats disrespectful on our part.

snoopdogg
Let's see. You've got JLAKMC in your title. Batdude has JLAKMC somewhere. I'm pretty sure I figured it out on my own. I've seen five of you so far. Also, I asked someone about who the JLAKMC was. Am I right Rick? Well sounds good to me. Welcome to the KMC forums. It gets a little rough around here.

Dayscribe
Didn't say I owned anyone. Said I made them mad.

S.S
Not at all. We all just asked him to clarify these supposed "ownings" he dished out. Don't see how thats disrespectful on our part.
I'm still waiting for the scan of the chris reeves look alike......... mad

batdude123

For real. If anything, he was being disrespectful. But all is forgiven. big grin

Dayscribe
For real. If anything, he was being disrespectful. But all is forgiven. big grin

Thanks.

Accel
Same here big grin
I think her durability works like this:

Small things that pierce, do pierce her skin just like anybody else's. Hence, the bullets. But large blunt objects that can't penetrate her skin, she takes with god-like durability.
Yes, but the heat vision was narrow. But the point I'm making is that bullets hurting Thor doesn't necessarily mean a heavry dose of heat vision will prove fatal to him.
True. Two things here though.

Yes, but again, it wasn't fatal to her and it wouldn't necessarily be fatal to Thor either.

Also, the Kryptonite ring didn't prove to helpful to her there, as she pulled it out AFTER he blasted her and she broke his grip on her.

Validus
Originally posted by S.S
I'm still waiting for the scan of the chris reeves look alike......... mad
You're not getting it chump.

S.S
You're not getting it chump.
cry I thought we had something special.............

Validus
Originally posted by S.S
cry I thought we had something special.............
Should have thought of that before pissing it all away with Ramon.

snoopdogg

Yes, but again, it wasn't fatal to her and it wouldn't necessarily be fatal to Thor either.

Also, the Kryptonite ring didn't prove to helpful to her there, as she pulled it out AFTER he blasted her and she broke his grip on her. That was a narrow does of hv. I don't think is was a high power shot. I don't see why Supes kept trying to blast her when she was blocking it. That didn't make much sense. I guess Max Lord might have been messin with Supes during the fight.

Oh and hv isn't going to kill Thor but it will slow him down.

S.S
Should have thought of that before pissing it all away with Ramon.
down. Ramon was just a once a week thing.........

Avalonofthewind
That was a narrow does of hv. I don't think is was a high power shot. I don't see why Supes kept trying to blast her when she was blocking it. That didn't make much sense. I guess Max Lord might have been messin with Supes during the fight.

Oh and hv isn't going to kill Thor but it will slow him down.

It wasn't a full power shot. She was trying desperately to keep him from flying her in the
sun as she would be dead. HV is hotter than the sun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.