The Jla Vs The X-world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
The JLA:
Batman
Superman
G.L John
Wonder Woman
Manhunter
Flash
Aquaman

vs

The X-World:
Wolverine
Apoc -----Team Leader
Magneto
Cable
Classic Juggy
Ice man
Sabertooth

No prep. Who wins? Big time fight....Fight starts off on the African Continent.

TheKahn
JLA

*first they have a definite speed advantage and the Flash which means speed stealing, infinite mass punches, and speedblitzes (from him and other JLA members) are all in play

*they have one more telepath. Depending on the version of Cable, I think MM can either own him or at least hold him off while Aquaman telepathically attacks the rest of the X-team (assuming Cable doesn't get killed in the first seconds of the fight thanks to a speed blitz)

*in addition to being faster, the JLA team is also stronger.

Tassadar
Originally posted by TheKahn
JLA

*first they have a definite speed advantage and the Flash which means speed stealing, infinite mass punches, and speedblitzes (from him and other JLA members) are all in play

*they have one more telepath. Depending on the version of Cable, I think MM can either own him or at least hold him off while Aquaman telepathically attacks the rest of the X-team (assuming Cable doesn't get killed in the first seconds of the fight thanks to a speed blitz)

*in addition to being faster, the JLA team is also stronger.

I agree, and what good is Apoc without prep time?

TheKahn
Originally posted by Tassadar
I agree, and what good is Apoc without prep time?

The same thing he is with 5,000 years of prep: shit.

Psyquis52
The X-world is a powerful team but I'm going with JLA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.