Wolverine vs ??????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badabing
I'm just trying to see why there is so much controversy surrounding Wolverine. List characters that can win most battles with Wolverine and why they win. Don't list obvious characters like RKT, Superman, Green Lantern, Darkseid, Silver Surfer, Thanos...... This is for DC and Marvel heroes or villains.

Psyquis52
Dr. Doom: He wouldn't let Wolverine near him. This guy takes on the entire FF on a regular basis. He could discover new meanings of the word pain for Wolverine.

Iron Man: Most of the time if Iron Man knows he's coming he can take Wolverine out. Too much arsenal.

Absorbing Man: What could the mighty Wolverine possibly do to him?

Plastic Man: I'm pretty sure that this fight would seriously tick Wolverine off but I think Plastic Man is more than powerful enough to handle him.

Cloak: He sucks him in his cloak and drops him over an ocean. If it happens in New York then he doesn't even have to go far.

Hawkeye: He will tag Wolverine. It's pretty much a guarantee so it's just a matter of what he tags him with. The guy is clever and a good h2h fighter. Good enough to get away and hit him with something new. That and he would tick Wolverine off to the point that Wolverine isn't thinking straight.

Dayscribe
Nightcrawler - Bamf! No head

Taskmaster - Already knows the ins and outs of Wolverine, and is 100 times the fighter.

Alucard - Immortal and uber vampire

Cable - Cable is far too skilled and has bested Wolverine more than once

Deadpool - Just as good of a fighter, better healing factor, and so much more

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Dr. Doom: He wouldn't let Wolverine near him. This guy takes on the entire FF on a regular basis. He could discover new meanings of the word pain for Wolverine.

This is good. Dr. Doom would have so much fun using Wolverine as a guinea pig for experiments.

Psyquis52
Clayface (current): Way out of his reach

Mr. Freeze: As long as he gets a good shot off.
Captain Cold: same
Icicle: same
Iceman: same
Blizzard: same

Omega Red: I don't think I have to explain myself here.

Stryfe: A top tier psychic and h2h combatant. I think it's safe to say that Wolverine would be pushing it by trying to take him on.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
This is good. Dr. Doom would have so much fun using Wolverine as a guinea pig for experiments. laughing

Grimm22

Iron Man: Most of the time if Iron Man knows he's coming he can take Wolverine out. Too much arsenal.

Absorbing Man: What could the mighty Wolverine possibly do to him?

Plastic Man: I'm pretty sure that this fight would seriously tick Wolverine off but I think Plastic Man is more than powerful enough to handle him.

Cloak: He sucks him in his cloak and drops him over an ocean. If it happens in New York then he doesn't even have to go far.

Hawkeye: He will tag Wolverine. It's pretty much a guarantee so it's just a matter of what he tags him with. The guy is clever and a good h2h fighter. Good enough to get away and hit him with something new. That and he would tick Wolverine off to the point that Wolverine isn't thinking straight.

Wolverine chopped off Absorbing Man's arm without even trying in Secret Wars and this was Pre- PIS too.

capt it up
Originally posted by Dayscribe
Nightcrawler - Bamf! No head

Taskmaster - Already knows the ins and outs of Wolverine, and is 100 times the fighter.

Alucard - Immortal and uber vampire

Cable - Cable is far too skilled and has bested Wolverine more than once

Deadpool - Just as good of a fighter, better healing factor, and so much more
taskmaster does not knwo the in and out of wolevrien hell the longets tape he got of wolverine wa slike a 30 second tape.

nigthcrawler may not beable to teleport wolverine head becuase he have to teleport adamatium apart which i doubt he could.
also wolverien has shown that he can sense were night crawler will apear on a few occassions.
cable would win but not cuz of skills. hell cable aint on wolevrien level of skill.
deadpool would not take a winning record vs wolverine. also deadpool is not as good a fighter at all

Grimm22
Originally posted by capt it up
taskmaster does not knwo the in and out of wolevrien hell the longets tape he got of wolverine wa slike a 30 second tape.

nigthcrawler may not beable to teleport wolverine head becuase he have to teleport adamatium apart which i doubt he could.
also wolverien has shown that he can sense were night crawler will apear on a few occassions.
cable would win but not cuz of skills. hell cable aint on wolevrien level of skill.
deadpool would not take a winning record vs wolverine. also deadpool is not as good a fighter at all

Taskmaster most definitely takes down Wolverine. Seriously, when he's well written he's on Deathstroke's level.

Nightcrawler couldn't take down Wolverine.

Deadpool has bested Wolverine on many occasions so what you say makes no sense

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Grimm22
Wolverine chopped off Absorbing Man's arm without even trying in Secret Wars and this was Pre- PIS too.

Yeah, like that does a lot of good. Absorbing Man picks up the arm and puts it back on.

Grimm22
Yeah, like that does a lot of good. Absorbing Man picks up the arm and puts it back on.

Yeah, true.

It depends if Absorbing Man is smart enougth to absorb the Adamantium in Wolverine's claws.

Then Wolveirne cant do crap to him

Dayscribe
Nope. He has more than one tape. He also has tapes of Punisher, Daredevil, and many others. Huge library. Read Agent X. They go over it.

nigthcrawler may not beable to teleport wolverine head becuase he have to teleport adamatium apart which i doubt he could.also wolverien has shown that he can sense were night crawler will apear on a few occassions.
Don't really think type of metal matters. Even then, he could just keep bamfing til they reach a lake. Also, Kurt has the agility advantage on Wolvie.

Cable beat Deathverine in H2H, and even then he's got his extra skills to back him.

Actually, Deadpool would take a winning record. Highly trained assasin who has everything Wolvie has short of an adimantium skeleton and claws. Whenever DP is ready to fight him, he'll win more times than not. Also, this is a guy who bested Captain America and many others with pure skill. He even beat Taskmaster by his lonesome.

a few more:
War Machine
Iceman
Bi-Beast
Magma

capt it up
Taskmaster most definitely takes down Wolverine. Seriously, when he's well written he's on Deathstroke's level.

ya and death stroke would not beat wolevrien either.

agree with night crawler thing

deadpool has never bested wolverine on a equal playing field. one time deadpool won and deadpool had a healing factor and wolevrien was on the frizt and was not working. wolverine still out fought deadpool but deadpool finaly got a stabb in and won. now if wolevrien had a healing factor thsi fight woulda msot certainly gone to wolverine.

next deadpools only other win was when he had months of prep. he tracked wolverine down and they fought wolevrine was beating him, but deadpool had lots of prep and hiot wolverine with a dart gun and wolverine did not knwo the darts were made to nock even him out. so ya deadpool never taken wolverine on equal field.

capt it up
Nope. He has more than one tape. He also has tapes of Punisher, Daredevil, and many others. Huge library. Read Agent X. They go over it.

Don't really think type of metal matters. Even then, he could just keep bamfing til they reach a lake. Also, Kurt has the agility advantage on Wolvie.

Cable beat Deathverine in H2H, and even then he's got his extra skills to back him.

Actually, Deadpool would take a winning record. Highly trained assasin who has everything Wolvie has short of an adimantium skeleton and claws. Whenever DP is ready to fight him, he'll win more times than not. Also, this is a guy who bested Captain America and many others with pure skill. He even beat Taskmaster by his lonesome.

a few more:
War Machine
Iceman
Bi-Beast
Magma
actauly no taskmast had one i think 30 sec video of wolevrine and thats it. taskmaster also pay a lot of money for those 30s econds.

kurt can't just teleport wolverine I don't think u understand wolverine can sense wer ehe will teleport and kurt will get hit.

cable never beat detah wolevrien in h2h skilsl cable was using his powers and still cable never beat him he nocked him off a cliff.
in pure fihgitng skillc able out classed if they use powers cable wins.

"Actually, Deadpool would take a winning record. Highly trained assasin who has everything Wolvie has short of an adimantium skeleton and claws. Whenever DP is ready to fight him, he'll win more times than not. Also, this is a guy who bested Captain America and many others with pure skill. He even beat Taskmaster by his lonesome.

a few more:
War Machine
Iceman
Bi-Beast"

DP will not win mroe then logan unless he has one sides prep.
when had DP beta cpat prove it. dude DP gott owned by taskmaster. DP ahs never beaten iceman. hell prove all this crap u just said

Dayscribe
actauly no taskmast had one i think 30 sec video of wolevrine and thats it. taskmaster also pay a lot of money for those 30s econds.

kurt can't just teleport wolverine I don't think u understand wolverine can sense wer ehe will teleport and kurt will get hit.

cable never beat detah wolevrien in h2h skilsl cable was using his powers and still cable never beat him he nocked him off a cliff.
in pure fihgitng skillc able out classed if they use powers cable wins.

"Actually, Deadpool would take a winning record. Highly trained assasin who has everything Wolvie has short of an adimantium skeleton and claws. Whenever DP is ready to fight him, he'll win more times than not. Also, this is a guy who bested Captain America and many others with pure skill. He even beat Taskmaster by his lonesome.

a few more:
War Machine
Iceman
Bi-Beast"

DP will not win mroe then logan unless he has one sides prep.
when had DP beta cpat prove it. dude DP gott owned by taskmaster. DP ahs never beaten iceman. hell prove all this crap u just said

Dude, read the post I put again. I already explained it all.

capt it up
Dude, read the post I put again. I already explained it all.
no u did not I just asked u to prove that DP has beaten all the people u said he ahs beaten also for the other things most of which u were wrong about.

liek cable beating wolverine in 2h2 match

Dayscribe
no u did not I just asked u to prove that DP has beaten all the people u said he ahs beaten also for the other things most of which u were wrong about.

liek cable beating wolverine in 2h2 match

Not my fault you haven't read anything outside of Wolverine comics. wink

capt it up
Not my fault you haven't read anything outside of Wolverine comics. wink
ya thats funny but i read deadpool x-men aveneger hulk FF. so pelase prove the crap u said DP people those people becuase I pritty sure ur lieing.

Dayscribe
ya thats funny but i read deadpool x-men aveneger hulk FF. so pelase prove the crap u said DP people those people becuase I pritty sure ur lieing.

Then read them again.

capt it up
Then read them again.
no I think ur lieng now prove what u said.

Dayscribe

Why should I have to prove anything to you? Not my fault you can't read well enough to see who wins and who doesn't.

capt it up
Why should I have to prove anything to you? Not my fault you can't read well enough to see who wins and who doesn't.
do u know what the piont of a debate is? u have to bakc up what u say with proof u can't just say stuff and then go well how about u read it again when some one askes for proof.
there are so many comcis that be impossable to do with out comic number and title.

also I can read fine ur leing im almost postive and u got caught lieing

Rick/Genis

Taskmaster has like 30 tapes of Wolverine fighting in Agent X, dude...

Dayscribe
do u know what the piont of a debate is? u have to bakc up what u say with proof u can't just say stuff and then go well how about u read it again when some one askes for proof.
there are so many comcis that be impossable to do with out comic number and title.

also I can read fine ur leing im almost postive and u got caught lieing

In Agent X, Taskmaster shows X his tape library. He had a LOT of tapes about Wolverine fighting. It wasn't just one. He also taught X Wolverine's fighting style, along with Spider-Man's, and a few others.

Tasmaster beat Deadpool once. Deadpool beat Taskmaster in their second fight. DP's solo run.

Deadpool has been beaten once by Wolverine, but DP was distracted because he was having hallucinations. DP's solo run. It's the whole Shoryuken incident.

I think I know what I'm talking about. wink

Grimm22
ya and death stroke would not beat wolevrien either.

no expression

Your kidding me right?

Deathstroke tops Wolverine in everything.

He's faster, smarter, stronger, more skilled, ect...

Seriously, he beat the JLA. Wolverine could most definitly not beat the JLA

capt it up
no expression

Your kidding me right?

Deathstroke tops Wolverine in everything.

He's faster, smarter, stronger, more skilled, ect...

Seriously, he beat the JLA. Wolverine could most definitly not beat the JLA
ya and all that is PIS in it finest. wolverine ahs feats just as grand but I never say them because thats just nuts.

he barly faster if at all. smarter true. stornger is debatable.
hell no he not more skilled are u kididng me? he has far less experience and there is no reason to even think he more skilled he deffently not as skilled.

also wolverine has far more stamina and durability.

capt it up
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Taskmaster has like 30 tapes of Wolverine fighting in Agent X, dude...
actauly he ahs one tap of wolevrien he even brought it up in an issue that he would pay lots and lots of money of footage of wolverine fighting styles becuase all he ahd was 30second tape.

Grimm22
ya and all that is PIS in it finest. wolverine ahs feats just as grand but I never say them because thats just nuts.

he barly faster if at all. smarter true. stornger is debatable.
hell no he not more skilled are u kididng me? he has far less experience and there is no reason to even think he more skilled he deffently not as skilled.

also wolverine has far more stamina and durability.

Could Wolverine stab the Flash? No, not in a million freakin years.

Deathstroke pulls on Ord on Wolverine and nearly slices him in half.

capt it up
In Agent X, Taskmaster shows X his tape library. He had a LOT of tapes about Wolverine fighting. It wasn't just one. He also taught X Wolverine's fighting style, along with Spider-Man's, and a few others.

Tasmaster beat Deadpool once. Deadpool beat Taskmaster in their second fight. DP's solo run.

Deadpool has been beaten once by Wolverine, but DP was distracted because he was having hallucinations. DP's solo run. It's the whole Shoryuken incident.

I think I know what I'm talking about. wink

nope I still dont believe u proof it also u kinda just danced around the subject rpoof that DP ahs beaten all those people u said he has.
no agent x was never tought wolverine fighting style actauly I think that the issue were taskmaster said he wich he had videos of wolverine and would pay a lot of money if some one had any.

Psyquis52
Capt has won this battle before. I agree with him that Wolverine could beat Deathstroke.

capt it up
Could Wolverine stab the Flash? No, not in a million freakin years.

Deathstroke pulls on Ord on Wolverine and nearly slices him in half.
first off DS can't cut wolverine in haft. second hitting flash is the beggest pile of PIS ever seen in comic that even worse then wolevrien surviving a nuke.

also u should read deathstroke fight with wolverine some time

capt it up
Capt has won this battle before. I agree with him that Wolverine could beat Deathstroke.
thank u

Tassadar
Calm down people, this is a forum, not a bar
People who could beat Wolverine without being ridiculously more powerful - Masterchief, Raziel(mid Soul Reaver 2 level), Venom, Quicksilver, Gordon Freeman, most Jedi...
Yes most of those arent comic book characters, but I posted them anyway

Grimm22

Who asked for your opinion stick out tongue

Grimm22
first off DS can't cut wolverine in haft. second hitting flash is the beggest pile of PIS ever seen in comic that even worse then wolevrien surviving a nuke.

That wasnt PIS. Deathstroke is able to use small bursts of speed equal to the speed of Flash.

Also, I didnt say he would cut Wolverine in half, I said he would pull an Ord and nearly cut him in half

capt it up
who asked for urs? stick out tongue mad evil face smokin'

Grimm22
Originally posted by Tassadar
People who could beat Wolverine without being ridiculously more powerful - Masterchief, Raziel(mid Soul Reaver 2 level), Venom, Quicksilver, Gordon Freeman, most Jedi...

no

Venom, isnt for sure.

Quicksilver gets pwned by Wolverine. Mainly because he was such a joke of a speedster. laughing

Grimm22
who asked for urs? stick out tongue mad evil face smokin'

God

capt it up
That wasnt PIS. Deathstroke is able to use small bursts of speed equal to the speed of Flash.

Also, I didnt say he would cut Wolverine in half, I said he would pull an Ord and nearly cut him in half
listen to what u just said. please listen. u just said deathstroke can move in small burst of speeds many times the speed of light. honestly listen to what u just said.

Soleran

LOL except DS abused WW who has speed, Flash, Impulse etc guess what he has tha ability to handle speed and take out Wolverine (ps he beat Wolverine and his entire team after that punch lol, his ENTIRE team and Wolverine.)

Psyquis52
No reason to be like that. I did say that Doom could beat him. You should be patting me on the back for that.

badabing
Originally posted by Tassadar
There will be no peace in our time. Battle on. stick out tongue
rifle tank tomcat

Grimm22
listen to what u just said. please listen. u just said deathstroke can move in small burst of speeds many times the speed of light. honestly listen to what u just said.

Yeah, I know what I said.

Im almost positive that Geoff Johns was the one who said it first. Im not 100% positive, but someone else said it first.

Grimm22
No reason to be like that. I did say that Doom could beat him. You should be patting me on the back for that.

I was joking dude ok.

Seriously

capt it up
Yeah, I know what I said.

Im almost positive that Geoff Johns was the one who said it first. Im not 100% positive, but someone else said it first.
do u undstand how redicules that sounds. im sorry but no deathstroke can no move as fast as flash period the crazy to even say.

capt it up
hell im not one to say soem thing PIS but slade touch flash is redicules. also grim22 im sorry but if I was u I would never repeat what u said about slade being able to move as fast as flash for a short distance

Soleran
It was said Deathstrokes reactions and his perception is so sharp he can hang with the Flash's for the first few steps.......................lol not actually run as fast as them etc....

Grimm22
do u undstand how redicules that sounds. im sorry but no deathstroke can no move as fast as flash period the crazy to even say.

He can move as fast as him for about like 2 steps. Thats it though.

Still thats more than enougth time for Deathstroke to put himself in postition for a killing blow on Wolverine.

capt it up

Still thats more than enougth time for Deathstroke to put himself in postition for a killing blow on Wolverine.
dude 2 steps is nuthing. it not fast enough at all. wolverine has been shown to dodge lazers that pritty much what u just said. moving two steps with flash becuase of slade certain abilites is a lot like wolverine dodging lazer so no that not fast enough.

Grimm22
dude 2 steps is nuthing. it not fast enough at all. wolverine has been shown to dodge lazers that pritty much what u just said. moving two steps with flash becuase of slade certain abilites is a lot like wolverine dodging lazer so no that not fast enough.

Your comparing the Flash to a laser What the f**k?

Two steps of Flash speed is a hell of a lot faster than a laser

Psyquis52
I was joking dude ok.

Seriously

I was joking as well. other wise I would have attached a insult. big grin
I just wanted a pat on the back for mentioning Doom.

Soleran

Lets understand something quickly most hero's dodge bullets and lasers ots like training for them, that said DS is faster then Wolverine and has shown that by taking down high lvl speedsters time and again, normally with a smile or grin I might add.

Grimm22
I was joking as well. other wise I would have attached a insult. big grin
I just wanted a pat on the back for mentioning Doom.

Well anyone who would say that Doom would lose to Wolverine would need to be thrown into a pit of steaming clams.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Soleran
Lets understand something quickly most hero's dodge bullets and lasers ots like training for them, that said DS is faster then Wolverine and has shown that by taking down high lvl speedsters time and again, normally with a smile or grin I might add.

I couldnt have put it better myself. rolling on floor laughing

capt it up
so u think DS taking on flash is not PIS?
becuase if thats not PIS then i guess wolverine taikng a nuke is not PIS either

Grimm22
so u think DS taking on flash is not PIS?
becuase if thats not PIS then i guess wolverine taikng a nuke is not PIS either

no

capt it up
Your comparing the Flash to a laser What the f**k?

Two steps of Flash speed is a hell of a lot faster than a laser
ur actauly still trying to say deathsroke can move 100 times the speed of light?

Grimm22
ur actauly still trying to say deathsroke can move 100 times the speed of light?

For two steps yes

Swanky-Tuna
actauly he ahs one tap of wolevrien he even brought it up in an issue that he would pay lots and lots of money of footage of wolverine fighting styles becuase all he ahd was 30second tape.
What issue did he say he had one tape?

capt it up
For two steps yes
ok so wolverine can take a nuke head on then. oh wait if u don't call deathstroke moving 100 times the speed of light pis nuthign wolverine does can be PIS

capt it up
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
What issue did he say he had one tape?
it was on the wolverine respect thread will try and find it

Soleran

He has used numerous different situations to allow him to take advantage of situations....................none the less he has also put the hurt on WonderWoman as well....................both a speedster and very strong and an Amazon trained in combat.................

Also Flash doesn't move 100times the speed of light instantly he builds speed............

batdude123
Batman with access to all of his gadgets could easily take down Wolverine.

capt it up
He has used numerous different situations to allow him to take advantage of situations....................none the less he has also put the hurt on WonderWoman as well....................both a speedster and very strong and an Amazon trained in combat.................

Also Flash doesn't move 100times the speed of light instantly he builds speed............
so what flash start at well over the speed of lgiht so are u hoenstly trying to say deathstroke cna move the speed of light and greater?

Soleran
so what flash start at well over the speed of lgiht so are u hoenstly trying to say deathstroke cna move the speed of light and greater?

When DS fought them they weren't even going zero to speed of light in 2 steps, they build up speed............and you know what there is still Wonderwoman and he has held his own against Aquaman depowered.....................etc etc he's a monster.

capt it up
When DS fought them they weren't even going zero to speed of light in 2 steps, they build up speed............and you know what there is still Wonderwoman and he has held his own against Aquaman depowered.....................etc etc he's a monster.
wonder women moving full speed?
can we get some info on that fight?

Grimm22
wonder women moving full speed?
can we get some info on that fight?

Check the Deathstroke Respect Thread

King_Mungi
Guardian
1. http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Guardian_I

Vindicator
1. http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Vindicator_II

Windshear
1. http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Windshear

Rick/Genis
Deathstroke is a BEAST, Capt... The Reason he took out flash was he outwitted him. He tagged him because he made it so Flash ran right INTO his sword. it was NOT PIS as that's what his speciality is... kicking ass!

capt it up
Deathstroke is a BEAST, Capt... The Reason he took out flash was he outwitted him. He tagged him because he made it so Flash ran right INTO his sword. it was NOT PIS as that's what his speciality is... kicking ass!
are u serous? flash coudl KO deathstroke before deathstroke even new what was going on.

Swanky-Tuna

Was that the time he beat out Wonder Woman's lasso? I think at that point she was written so low that she could barely throw a car.

Rick. How often do you run into swords under your own power?

jinzin

capt was right about tm not knowing the ins and outs of wolverine.. even recently deadpool was talking about how he could make a nice wad of cash selling some h2h footage with wolverine in it... obviously taskmaster isn't about to pay for something he already has.. yeah he may know a little bit about wolverine but nowhere near the ins and outs of the guy...

asl TM couldn't touch mr. X, he's been humiliated by an angry spiderman, he's been outsmarted and badly beaten by dardevil, as far as deathstroke goes.. batman gives the guy fits in h2h.. wolverine and batman are arguably close in skill level and wolverine has other superhuman attributes that bats doesn't... obviously dropping a name like deathstroke doesn't help TM too much here.. good fight, but wolverine superior stamina and ability to pretty much take whatever TM throws at him well....

nightcrawler.. I'd say I agree.. if this was AOA nightcrawler.. then I'd give it to nightcrawler 7 out of 10 but it's not...

deadpool... deadpool's a tossup.. the guy's taken it to wolverine, and wolverine's in turn taken it to deadpool... they both have a lot of the same qualities.. but if logan decides to drop his CIS and start choppinng limbs OFF instead of just stabbing DP multiple times or grazing him.. then wolverine's gonna take it.

jinzin
Nope. He has more than one tape. He also has tapes of Punisher, Daredevil, and many others. Huge library. Read Agent X. They go over it. or you could read cable/deadpool.. where they explain how dP is still making money selling 30 second tapes to TM with wolverine in them.. again.. why would TM pay so much for somone whom he already knows the"in and outs" of?

correct answer: he wouldn't.

Don't really think type of metal matters. Even then, he could just keep bamfing til they reach a lake. Also, Kurt has the agility advantage on Wolvie.so does spiderman.. for as much good as it's done him... confused

to bad for kurt wolverine has the "end kurts life with one blow" advantage here...

Cable beat Deathverine in H2H, and even then he's got his extra skills to back him. which is why I don't think "deathverine" was "Upgraded" he faired worse against cable then he ever had before.. the only two times they had fought before that ended both in a stalemate of sorts.. but technically that was nothing more than a win by plot device.. had the cliff not been there would he have still been victorious? who knows, but to say he won a fight period wouldn't be very accurate.

a few more:
War Machine
Iceman
Bi-Beast
Magma

I'm not so sure you want to get into the "name game" where it concerns who wolverine has beaten...

King KAM
deadpool is hilarious....sellin TM 30second tapes...thats horrible...

jinzin
LOL except DS abused WW who has speed, Flash, Impulse etc guess what he has tha ability to handle speed and take out Wolverine (ps he beat Wolverine and his entire team after that punch lol, his ENTIRE team and Wolverine.)

witht the help of SERIOUS PLOT DEVICES... the next time they met up in that comic they were stalmated in a h2h contest indefinitely with neither man coming out on top.

jinzin
Originally posted by King KAM
deadpool is hilarious....sellin TM 30second tapes...thats horrible...

hey, man's gotta make a living.

jinzin

Killing blow? how exactly is he gonna do that again?

King KAM
Originally posted by jinzin
hey, man's gotta make a living. no he probably just loves torturing TM and anywho....TM is second class man, he mimics moves but never perfectly.....

nimrod009
Pretty much any character Class 100 with a degree of invulnerability.

Any character capable of flight should beat Wolverine every time if they have sufficient offensive power. If not, they can at least stalemate him as he can't get near them.

Swanky-Tuna
as far as deathstroke goes.. batman gives the guy fits in h2h.. wolverine and batman are arguably close in skill level and wolverine has other superhuman attributes that bats doesn't... obviously dropping a name like deathstroke doesn't help TM too much here..
As a fan of Wolverine you should notice the pattern that no street level martial artist in DC ever loses to another street level martial artist. They only beat people who are better than them on paper.

I think it's purely so people can do the A beats B and B beats C so A can beat C.

jinzin
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
As a fan of Wolverine you should notice the pattern that no street level martial artist in DC ever loses to another street level martial artist. They only beat people who are better than them on paper.

I always thought that was rather well rationalized as they both have the same skill levels and thought processes.. the two have been compared by characters in the books numerous times.

badabing
IMO, Hulk, Iron Man, Namor, Thing and Spider-Man would have a winning record against Logan if they all fought to their potential.

capt it up
Originally posted by badabing
IMO, Hulk, Iron Man, Namor, Thing and Spider-Man would have a winning record against Logan if they all fought to their potential.
nope

badabing
nope
Yep.devil

Soleran
nope

thumbdown
laughing

capt it up
still nope

Soleran
still nope

still shit

badabing
still nope
Yep infinity. whistle

capt it up
still shit
thats ur oppion.
wolverine brats both spiderman and thing mote then lose.

hulk would win more times but still hell of a fight.

namor( is debatable).

ironman wins more then loses.

Soleran
thats ur oppion.
wolverine brats both spiderman and thing mote then lose.

hulk would win more times but still hell of a fight.

namor( is debatable).

ironman wins more then loses.

Hulk vs Wolverine shouldn't even be a fight, most times Hulk knocks the piss out of Wolverine and he's just a speed bump.

Namor should do the exact same thing.

Ironman vs Wolverine is just a joke.

Spiderman and Thing written against Wolverine are written as punks....................what can I say.

badabing
Capt, I'm just messing with you. laughing And yes, I'm posting an opinion.

capt it up
Hulk vs Wolverine shouldn't even be a fight, most times Hulk knocks the piss out of Wolverine and he's just a speed bump.

Namor should do the exact same thing.

Ironman vs Wolverine is just a joke.

Spiderman and Thing written against Wolverine are written as punks....................what can I say.

yup see ur oppion, u say there written badly but thats ur oppion not fact.

wolevrien always gives hulk a fight so no hulk have never shown to eaisliy take wolverine.

namor debatable since he has never defeated wolverine

capt it up
Capt, I'm just messing with you. laughing And yes, I'm posting an opinion.
I know stick out tongue

Soleran
yup see ur oppion, u say there written badly but thats ur oppion not fact.

wolevrien always gives hulk a fight so no hulk have never shown to eaisliy take wolverine.

namor debatable since he has never defeated wolverine

LOL my opinion they are written poorly? In one scene we see Namor pick up a destroyer underwater and smash's someone with it, the next Namor's kick barely nudges Wolverine. Thats not just my opinion thats a fact he was written like ass.

Same with most the other characters as well..............one scene Spiderman uses a flick of his fingers to throw a railcar over on its side the next scene he punch's wolverine and it doesn't do anything lol yeah once again written like ass.

Thats not just opinion but fact from the comics.

capt it up
LOL my opinion they are written poorly? In one scene we see Namor pick up a destroyer underwater and smash's someone with it, the next Namor's kick barely nudges Wolverine. Thats not just my opinion thats a fact he was written like ass.

Same with most the other characters as well..............one scene Spiderman uses a flick of his fingers to throw a railcar over on its side the next scene he punch's wolverine and it doesn't do anything lol yeah once again written like ass.

Thats not just opinion but fact from the comics.
nope still ur oppion. again even when heavy hitter fight eachother they never go flying back so u can nto say wolverine not flying bakc words is bad writing sicne if that was the case hulk thing ect are all written as crap 95% of the time.

badabing
nope still ur oppion. again even when heavy hitter fight eachother they never go flying back so u can nto say wolverine not flying bakc words is bad writing sicne if that was the case hulk thing ect are all written as crap 95% of the time.
Capt, I think Soleran is saying that if Hulk punches a mountain and it crumbles and on the next page he punches Thing but barely moves him, that's bad writing. Comics are usually very inconsistent and it drives me nuts.rantingcrazy

Soleran

thats a fact not opinion when I can prove it capt and it can be proven.

Big hitters do send each other flying back and big hitters typically weigh 900-1200 lbs wolverine weighs 300lbs and is less affected then some of the bigger guys.

Hey you don't like it, no biggy it is what it is. Just because the writers want to give "wolverine" some screen time without being a missile. It doesn't mean that based on Wolverine's powerset he should be any more capable of handling big guys.............whats he going to sniff himself out of danger........lol.

capt it up
thats a fact not opinion when I can prove it capt and it can be proven.

Big hitters do send each other flying back and big hitters typically weigh 900-1200 lbs wolverine weighs 300lbs and is less affected then some of the bigger guys.

Hey you don't like it, no biggy it is what it is. Just because the writers want to give "wolverine" some screen time without being a missile.
when ur punches are 100 ton a piece and a persno wieghs 1000 pounds they will fly miles and miles away. so are u saying it only bad writting when wolverine dies not fly away but not when other do not fly away?

ur piont is mute since ever big hitter would be crappy writting 95% of the time

Big Sexy
My opinion is I agree with the cap on this. I heard many members on this forum argue to their hearts content that deathstroke can keep up with a flash which is just plain dumb yet its accepted by many. Why is it that when wolverine shows big feats many times its not accepted. I' m trying to be fair, if you can accept garbage like deathstoke taggin a flash then you have to accept many of Wolverines fights.

Big Sexy
Though they are arguebly PIS, Wolverine has some impressive feats.

badabing
I wish comic writers had some consistency.

capt it up
I wish comic writers had some consistency.
if every time big hitter fought who ever had the first hit would send the other miles and miles away it would be amazing dumb

Big Sexy
yeah, its fiction. Reading many of these forums has shown me you can't base an opinion on stats. Our logic is not necessarily comic book logic. Thats what makes it unpredictable. If we wanted things to be based on complete consistency, then stop reading comics and just watch UFC or Boxing.

badabing
if every time big hitter fought who ever had the first hit would send the other miles and miles away it would be amazing dumb
Just consistency. I don't want BFR to win a fight but just something solid in writing and not the writer's discretion to decide a character's power level from month to month.

Big Sexy
keep dreamin

Soleran
when ur punches are 100 ton a piece and a persno wieghs 1000 pounds they will fly miles and miles away. so are u saying it only bad writting when wolverine dies not fly away but not when other do not fly away?

ur piont is mute since ever big hitter would be crappy writting 95% of the time

LOL it went from an opinion to my point. My point is Wolverine should be a nonfactor BAM there I said it. If the comics sucked guess what put Wolverine against guys that wouldn't do that kind of stuff! Instead its Wolverine's a ninja he can take them, mad skillz Wolverine with claws etc etc its laughablesmile Always good for a chuckle that ole canukle.

Big Sexy
Dude, how do you think Batman survives to this day with all the powers the JLA fight.

capt it up
LOL it went from an opinion to my point. My point is Wolverine should be a nonfactor BAM there I said it. If the comics sucked guess what put Wolverine against guys that wouldn't do that kind of stuff! Instead its Wolverine's a ninja he can take them, mad skillz Wolverine with claws etc etc its laughablesmile Always good for a chuckle that ole canukle.
again ur not seeing the piont. u cant call some thing prove ever and over to happen bad writting.

again hulk, thing ect would never fight any one if we used ur logic sicne they send the person miles and miels away.

if we used ur logic thing would beat hulk ever time. hulk and thing meet thing htis hulk hulk flys miles and miles way.

Big Sexy
thumb up

badabing
Originally posted by Big Sexy
keep dreamin
Yeah, I know.

Soleran
again ur not see the piont. u cant call some thing prove ever and over to happen bad writting.

again hulk, thing ect would never fight any one if we used ur logic sicne they send the person miles and miels away.

if we used ur logic thing would beat hulk ever time. hulk and thing meet thing htis hulk hulk flys miles and miles way.

I can dumb down my senses some here cap because I don't need to see them flying miles and miles away so for fun we can say they are pulling punch's shall we?

Now we have Wolverine who takes a punch, how much are they pulling punch's there? Cuz in the rules it says no holding back out for blood! Based on those rules alone Wolverine fights shouldn't be with Big Super Strong bricks!

capt it up
I can dumb down my senses some here cap because I don't need to see them flying miles and miles away so for fun we can say they are pulling punch's shall we?

Now we have Wolverine who takes a punch, how much are they pulling punch's there? Cuz in the rules it says no holding back out for blood! Based on those rules alone Wolverine fights shouldn't be with Big Super Strong bricks!
again nope there not pulling there punshes at all.

again u dont see the piont. if hulk fought thing in ur logic who ever hit who ever first would outm win. which is not the case. ur logic means nuthing in comic book logic

Soleran
again nope there not pulling there punshes at all.

again u dont see the piont. if hulk fought thing in ur logic who ever hit who ever first would outm win. which is not the case. ur logic means nuthing in comic book logic

More importantly I am applying how strong the characters are to the FORUM rules. The FORUM rules place our boys in top form and no CIS as holding punch's and sending Wolverine on a sailing mission.

Don't believe me? Check out the FORUM rules and see.

Big Sexy
I think thats the point of comic books. They are meant to take us away in a fiction world but they are not meant to be purely logical. Sort of like professional wrestling where the entertainment factor is first where logic is second. Their will never be a comic behind pure logic because that would make them uninteresting. The outcome would be known before the fight begins. Take comics like Batman or Superman. Why is it Superman, who could rip Luthor spleen out and perform a great good to the world not do so, its because of the entertainment factor. It will always defy our logic.

capt it up
More importantly I am applying how strong the characters are to the FORUM rules. The FORUM rules place our boys in top form and no CIS as holding punch's and sending Wolverine on a sailing mission.

Don't believe me? Check out the FORUM rules and see. also in the rules if it is shown repeatedly to not be the case then it becomes fact as well. hulk will not send wolevrien flying miles and miles do to comic logic.

ur pionts are mute sicne what u are saying is no bigg hitter could possable fight eachother

Big Sexy

Don't believe me? Check out the FORUM rules and see.

Question, how would you apply logic to wwe?

Dayscribe
or you could read cable/deadpool.. where they explain how dP is still making money selling 30 second tapes to TM with wolverine in them.. again.. why would TM pay so much for somone whom he already knows the"in and outs" of?

correct answer: he wouldn't.

so does spiderman.. for as much good as it's done him... confused

to bad for kurt wolverine has the "end kurts life with one blow" advantage here...

which is why I don't think "deathverine" was "Upgraded" he faired worse against cable then he ever had before.. the only two times they had fought before that ended both in a stalemate of sorts.. but technically that was nothing more than a win by plot device.. had the cliff not been there would he have still been victorious? who knows, but to say he won a fight period wouldn't be very accurate.

I'm not so sure you want to get into the "name game" where it concerns who wolverine has beaten...

You know, you could expand your knowledge by picking up more comics. I don't enjoy explaining things to complete morons.

by the bye - TM pays for tapes of anyone fighting. He's obsessed with improving his skills

Soleran
also in the rules if it is shown repeatedly to not be the case then it becomes fact as well. hulk will not send wolevrien flying miles and miles do to comic logic.

ur pionts are mute sicne what u are saying is no bigg hitter could possable fight eachother

The point is very valid, just because you don't like how it sets things against you, doesn't mean it has any less value.

Hulk has sent Wolverine flying before so has Sasquatch and Thing so it has happened even with "comic logic." And since forum rules say ok then its good, using CIS from the comics where characters have the strength to blow him away and they don't is bad!

Bad isn't allowed, check the foum rules once againsmile

capt it up
You know, you could expand your knowledge by picking up more comics. I don't enjoy explaining things to complete morons.

by the bye - TM pays for tapes of anyone fighting. He's obsessed with improving his skills
mron? ur the one who has yet to prove any thing. jinzin is a million tiems the debater u ever will be.

also jinzin knowledge is amazing, he knows more about msot character then most people on these forums

capt it up
The point is very valid, just because you don't like how it sets things against you, doesn't mean it has any less value.

Hulk has sent Wolverine flying before so has Sasquatch and Thing so it has happened even with "comic logic." And since forum rules say ok then its good, using CIS from the comics where characters have the strength to blow him away and they don't is bad!

Bad isn't allowed, check the foum rules once againsmile
first off no and no.

if shown reapedly in comci not to happen then it becoems fact. ur piuotns are mute.

what ur tyring to say is think coudl defeated hulk in one hit sicne by ur logic hulk woudl be in another country.

Dayscribe
mron? ur the one who has yet to prove any thing. jinzin is a million tiems the debater u ever will be.
Doubtful. I've seen him on every thread that includes Wolverine, DBZ, and anything to do with Ninjas. His comic experience would be lackluster compared to someone who has read thousands upon thousands of comics that range from street level to high cosmics.

also jinzin knowledge is amazing, he knows more about msot character then most people on these forums
Maybe with Wolverine and street levelers. Doubtful with other stuff. I've seen his "debating" and I'm not impressed. He's just a Ninja fanboy. Ninjas are overrated.

capt it up
Doubtful. I've seen him on every thread that includes Wolverine, DBZ, and anything to do with Ninjas. His comic experience would be lackluster compared to someone who has read thousands upon thousands of comics that range from street level to high cosmics.

Maybe with Wolverine and street levelers. Doubtful with other stuff. I've seen his "debating" and I'm not impressed. He's just a Ninja fanboy. Ninjas are overrated.
ur comic ecperience is almost nuthing from what ive seen u have been unable to use any prove for any thing u have stated even when ur asked to prove ur pionts. jinzin bcaks up what he says u do not so never call him a moron again since he is easiliy ur superior.

Dayscribe
ur comic ecperience is almost nuthing from what ive seen u have been unable to use any prove for any thing u have stated even when ur asked to prove ur pionts. jinzin bcaks up what he says u do not so never call him a moron again since he is easiliy ur superior.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

capt it up
roll eyes (sarcastic)
yup I said it.

a few more:
War Machine
Iceman
Bi-Beast"

still waiting on ur prove of what u have claimed on page one.

Soleran
first off no and no.

if shown reapedly in comci not to happen then it becoems fact. ur piuotns are mute.

what ur tyring to say is think coudl defeated hulk in one hit sicne by ur logic hulk woudl be in another country.

What are you talking about Thing, Sasquatch and Hulk have all knocked thrown/knocked him over serious distances..............yes its fact, yes its happened, yes its why Wolverine given forum rules shouldn't last one round.

Wait once again before you go on a tirade about comics now SHOW ME from FORUM RULES how you are correct...................

Dayscribe
You own Wolverine comics, right? You should know what issue DP first beat Wolvie in. The cover has Wolverine impaled on DP's swords.

Second fight I remember because Liefeld did the art. Wolvie got tranqued, but DP had the edge.

Third fight - just a few traded blows

fourth - Wolverine impaled DP while DP was distracted.

I'm not lying either. Not my fault you don't believe me. wink

capt it up
What are you talking about Thing, Sasquatch and Hulk have all knocked thrown/knocked him over serious distances..............yes its fact, yes its happened, yes its why Wolverine given forum rules shouldn't last one round.

Wait once again before you go on a tirade about comics now SHOW ME from FORUM RULES how you are correct...................
yes they have all hit wolverine far but not very far at all. also again i ask u so u believe ever fight between thing and any other hihg level person wends in a single hit?

Soleran
No Mentioning Events of PIS

Plot Induced Stupidity, or PIS, is when characters don't use their abilities or skills to the fullest extent as shown before, even within their personality ranges, for the sake of the story plotline. It makes lesser powered characters an actual challenge against higher powered characters in the comics. Examples of PIS include Flash stories lasting longer than three panels, or Toy Man as a threat to Superman.

Hmmm and going by examples here thats exactly what I am talking about! See now we understand that for forum discussions what I said is now crystal clear........................

capt it up
You own Wolverine comics, right? You should know what issue DP first beat Wolvine in. The cover has Wolverine impaled on DP's swords.

Second fight I remember because Liefeld did the art. Wolvie got tranqued, but DP had the edge.

Third fight - just a few traded blows

fourth - Wolverine impaled DP while DP was distracted.

I'm not lying either. Not my fault you don't believe me. wink
first fight wolverine had no healing factor and was winning till DP who had been stabb already a few times finaly stabb wolverine.

second fight wolverine was beating DP ass pritty much till DP hit wolverine with a dart which again is not fair since wolverine just let the dart hit him. wolverine did not knwo the dart was desighned to KO wolverien.

DP has never once defeated wolverine in a fair fight. DP either had huge amoutn of prep time or wolverine had no healing factor.

also u still undable to prove any thign u have said. prove that DP has beaten those others u said he ahs beaten?

capt it up
No Mentioning Events of PIS

Plot Induced Stupidity, or PIS, is when characters don't use their abilities or skills to the fullest extent as shown before, even within their personality ranges, for the sake of the story plotline. It makes lesser powered characters an actual challenge against higher powered characters in the comics. Examples of PIS include Flash stories lasting longer than three panels, or Toy Man as a threat to Superman.

Hmmm and going by examples here thats exactly what I am talking about! See now we understand that for forum discussions what I said is now crystal clear........................
were did u get that quote from?

also again so thing can beat any 100 class guy in one hit?

Dayscribe
first fight wolevrien had no healign facotr and was winnign till DP who had been stabb alreayd a few tiems finaly stabb wolverine.

second fight wolverine was beat BP ass pritty much till DP hit wolverine with a dart which again is not fair sicne wolverine just let the dart hit him. wolverine did not knwo the dart was desighned to KO wolverien.

DP has never once defeated wolverine in a fair fight. slade either had huge amoutn of prep time or wolverine had no healing factor.

also u still undable to prove any thign u have said. prove that DP has beaten those othe ru said he ahs beaten?

http://www.orlyowl.com/upload/files/wtf-owl2.jpg

was that? Is that english? Can someone translate?

capt it up
http://www.orlyowl.com/upload/files/wtf-owl2.jpg

was that? Is that english? Can someone translate?
read it now ass whole

ya i edited it I was in a rush

Soleran
were did u get that quote from?

also again so thing can beat any 100 class guy in one hit?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t308157.html

Forum rules ^^^

More specifically on forum debates and more especially on this topic I am merely speaking in terms of Wolverine! Which I have pointed out and proven within forum rules/guides that Wolverine will be punked HARD by the big bricks like he should be.

Dayscribe
read it now ass whole

ya i edited it I was in a rush

http://tinypic.com/8whxf6.jpg

Ya know, I've read the comics, and don't have a scanner, so I don't see what your issue is. You're telling me to prove what I'm saying, yet you're not backing up what you say. Riiiiiiiiiight.

capt it up
http://tinypic.com/8whxf6.jpg

Ya know, I've read the comics, and don't have a scanner, so I don't see what your issue is. You're telling me to prove what I'm saying, yet you're not backing up what you say. Riiiiiiiiiight.
becuase im not saying any thing that needs to be back up. ur just staing DP has beaten all those people and u have yet to back it up with issues. u dont need a scanner post issue numbers and titles

Dayscribe
becuase im not saying any thing that needs to be back up. ur just staing DP has beaten all those people and u have yet to back it up with issues. u dont need a scanner post issue numbers and titles

I think the first fight was Wolverine 88. I already described the cover. Don't believe me? Look up.

capt it up
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t308157.html

Forum rules ^^^

More specifically on forum debates and more especially on this topic I am merely speaking in terms of Wolverine! Which I have pointed out and proven within forum rules/guides that Wolverine will be punked HARD by the big bricks like he should be.
according to thsoe rules wolverine full exstent of his showing would be him not flying away.

so again i ask so hulk can not defeat thing? becuase thing punch will send him miles and miles away? also hulk has sent wolverien flying away with hits but according to those rules his best showing is nockign wolevrien 50 feet away.

capt it up
I think the first fight was Wolverine 88. I already described the cover. Don't believe me? Look up.
i onw the dam issue thats not the piont.

im not tlaking about when DP ebat wolevrien becuase both times DP either had huge amount of prep or wolevrien ahd no healing factor. niether one proves DP can beat wolverine.

im talking about this

a few more:
War Machine
Iceman
Bi-Beast"

I want u to prove DP has beaten the other characters u have listed

Dayscribe
He rochambaughed Cap. He beat Taskmaster by doing a crazy dance fighting style and threw him off.

Soleran
according to thsoe rules wolverine full exstent of his showing would be him not flying away.

so again i ask so hulk can not defeat thing? becuase thing punch will send him miles and miles away? also hulk has sent wolverien flying away with hits but according to those rules his best showing is nockign wolevrien 50 feet away.

That rules doesn't specify and say the Hulk when he fought Wolverine so only those feats are accepted! It's saying that when for example Hulk braced 150 billion tons he can apply that same type of strength to Wolverine as its been shown he has done it before!

Read and comprehend because you are just being silly.

capt it up
He rochambaughed Cap. He beat Taskmaster by doing a crazy dance fighting style and threw him off.
prove it with evidence

capt it up
That rules doesn't specify and say the Hulk when he fought Wolverine so only those feats are accepted! It's saying that when for example Hulk braced 150 billion tons he can apply that same type of strength to Wolverine as its been shown he has done it before!

Read and comprehend because you are just being silly.
ur the one beign redicules ur saying any 100m ton guy can pritty much take any one wiht one punch

Dayscribe
prove it with evidence

Like I said before: Not my fault your reading is lackluster.

Soleran
ur the one beign redicules ur saying any 100m ton guy can pritty much take any one wiht one punch

That is a possibility now isn't it, unless the person hit can fly or control their momentum. Once again those are the rules and thats why Wolverine fails to win on the Forums or should. However people typically let it slide so often until its forgottensmile

That was a funny scene with Cap, they should have called it a donkey punch thoughsmile Yes DP macarana style victory over Taskmaster was amusing.

capt it up
Like I said before: Not my fault your reading is lackluster.
I read DP and ur just more then likyl lieing since if u read the comic and owned it u could produce the comic number issue and title yet ur unable too how odd.

capt it up
That is a possibility now isn't it, unless the person hit can fly or control their momentum. Once again those are the rules and thats why Wolverine fails to win on the Forums or should. However people typically let it slide so often until its forgottensmile
even if u could fly ones ur hitt u coudl nto stop ur momentum.
people dont fallow that rule for a reaosn it retarded

Soleran
even if u could fly ones ur hitt u coudl nto stop ur momentum.
people dont fallow that rule for a reaosn it retarded

Yes just like Wolverine beating Thing or Spiderman or many other high level people whose powers are significantly beyond hissmile Oh well though................

capt it up
Yes just like Wolverine beating Thing or Spiderman or many other high level people whose powers are significantly beyond hissmile Oh well though................
actauuly according to what u showed me wolverine would beat thign easiliy since thing would never be able to touch him.
spiderman also feats do not show that he ebat wolvrrine even with cis.

Dayscribe
I read DP and ur just more then likyl lieing since if u read the comic and owned it u could produce the comic number issue and title yet ur unable too how odd.

Type slower.

badabing
I...s t...h...i...s s...l...o...w e...n...o...u...g...h ?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>