Well-written Champion runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
A well-written Champion who knows thousands of martial arts and styles runs the gauntlet. No CIS/PIS. He has the power gem. Btw, Champion gets three hours of rest between each battle.

1) Ironman
2) Terrax
3) Firelord
4) Captain Marvel (Billy Batson)
5) Blue Energy Superman
6) Gladiator
7) Kilowog
8) Amazo w/Flash's speed, Superman's strength, MM's invisibility, and Batman's fighting skills
9) Rune King Thor

mighty adam
good one i say he can take it.

batdude123
I'd be amazed if he would be able to get passed 3 or 4.

Validus

meep-meep
Originally posted by batdude123
I'd be amazed if he would be able to get passed 3 or 4.

Read: Well Written Champion.

An ok written champion was thrashing the big T. Please don't just say things to get extreme responses...

nimrod009
I don't see him ever getting past RKT, but he can beat the rest.

TheKahn
As much as I would like to see Champion get a little more respect around here, I see a slight problem in his fights. The problem is that most, if not all of his opponents, can fly and shoot energy blasts. Theoretically they could simply fly out of Champion's effect range and blast him until he eventually goes down (assuming they have enough offensive capacity to do such a thing). At worst I could see them forcing a stalemate. Champion is handicapped in this gauntlet, imo, by his relatively limited versatility.

nimrod009
Originally posted by TheKahn
As much as I would like to see Champion get a little more respect around here, I see a slight problem in his fights. The problem is that most, if not all of his opponents, can fly and shoot energy blasts. Theoretically they could simply fly out of Champion's effect range and blast him until he eventually goes down (assuming they have enough offensive capacity to do such a thing). At worst I could see them forcing a stalemate. Champion is handicapped in this gauntlet, imo, by his relatively limited versatility.

I was thinking in terms of hand to hand for some reason though I guess this isn't stipulated in the first post so you raise a fair point.

I've changed my mind, he struggles to get past Iron Man!

Avalonofthewind

Agreed, for that reason alone, I say he makes it to 3.

roughrider
All the way to Rune King Thor, where he's stopped.

Pretty good order, though Kilowog is too high up.

grey fox
A well written champion should be able to get to five.

Also champion can manifest energy blasts.

TheKahn
Originally posted by grey fox
A well written champion should be able to get to five.

Also champion can manifest energy blasts.

He can? confused Every bio I've read of him says he can't.
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/championoftheuniverse.htm

How powerful are the blasts?

GODSCRIBE
Most likely Rune King Thor.

batdude123

That's the exact reason why I said I'd be amazed if he got passed 3 or 4.

Tassadar
I say he clears it, haveing a tough time with RKT though

aliveinboston
Originally posted by General Kon-El
A well-written Champion who knows thousands of martial arts and styles runs the gauntlet. No CIS/PIS. He has the power gem. Btw, Champion gets three hours of rest between each battle.

1) Ironman
2) Terrax
3) Firelord
4) Captain Marvel (Billy Batson)
5) Blue Energy Superman
6) Gladiator
7) Kilowog
8) Amazo w/Flash's speed, Superman's strength, MM's invisibility, and Batman's fighting skills
9) Rune King Thor

He gets to 8. He is as powerful or more than any below and he is a much better fighter. Why is 9 even on this list?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.