Punisher runs the gauntlet with a twist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psyquis52
This isn't your usual Punisher. It's the Punisher that the angels empowered. He can pull whatever he needs out of his jacket and has a healing factor that would put Wolverine's to shame.

1. Wolverine
2. Spiderman and Daredevil
3. Iron Fist and Luke Cage
4. Captain America and Winter Soldier
5. Black Panther, Moon Knight and Silver Sable
6. Venom and Carnage
7. Ghost Rider
8. Deathlok, Darkhawk, and Sleepwalker
9. Iron Man and War Machine
10. Blackheart and Zarathos

samishe
Dies at 6 or 7.

Psyquis52
I concur. I think that even if he does get past Ghost Rider there is no way he makes it past the next three.

Marvel Boy
if he can pull whatever he needs out of his jacket then i think he could beat them all. He could beat the last to by pulling out a water gun with holy water in it.

outarddwarf
its true that if he could pull whatever he needs out of his jacket than he wins because he just pulls out a new powerset that gives him the greatest abilities of all, making him the new TOAA! Great for punisherfans.

Tassadar
When he was an angel he also had super strength, around class 20 I think
He gets stopped by GR, but only because of Penance Stare, no armor can stand against the angelic weapons, and he could pull any type of weapon he wanted, and they killed demons quite easily as I recall
In Redemption he manhandled a berzerking Wolverine and had a steel support beam shoved through his chest, and only felt it because of the death aura Redemption was putting out, no one before GR could even hurt him, and neither could 9

badabing
6 or 7 should take him down.

grey fox
Anyone have any scans of 'Angel Punisher' ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.