Exitar vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Exitar the Exterminator

vs.

Darkseid (pre-crisis)

who?-kid
Exitar. I know PC Darkseid is ridiculously powerful, but we're talking about a Celestial.

Did I say "a" Celestial ? Definitely one of "the" Celestials.

roughrider
Darkseid is the same as he was before the first Crisis; he's just been made to job more. It's debatable that he was as powerful as Galactus, but even if he was, I believe the Celestials exceed his power, and Exitar is the Exterminator for a purpose.

who?-kid
Not that long ago there was a debate about who was more powerful : Galactus or an average Celestial. I always felt Celestials were more powerful, because:

- they don't have (as much) bad showings as Galactus has
- Galactus never seems to be at full power
- Even when he is at full power, it's still debatable if he's indeed really stronger than a Celestial

Oops, back to topic - Exitar terminates Darkseid.

the Darkone
Originally posted by who?-kid
Not that long ago there was a debate about who was more powerful : Galactus or an average Celestial. I always felt Celestials were more powerful, because:

- they don't have (as much) bad showings as Galactus has
- Galactus never seems to be at full power
- Even when he is at full power, it's still debatable if he's indeed really stronger than a Celestial

Oops, back to topic - Exitar terminates Darkseid.

^^^What the f**k? is this, this is so bad logic is not even funny, Galactus (normal) is equal to Areshim, One Above All, Dreaming Celestails, and he is more powerful than Exitar when Galactus is at full powered.

Exitar wins, he is on top of the food chain with the other beings,

Eternity/Death/Infinity/Oblivion/Galactus(full powered)/Abraxas/Ego-Prime/Exitar/The 7 friendlies(children of Eternity

who?-kid
Originally posted by the Darkone
^^^What the f**k? is this, this is so bad logic is not even funny, Galactus (normal) is equal to Areshim, One Above All, Dreaming Celestails, and he is more powerful than Exitar when Galactus is at full powered.
Says who ? You ? Anything to back that up ? It's a pretty bold statement.

roughrider

Eternity/Death/Infinity/Oblivion/Galactus(full powered)/Abraxas/Ego-Prime/Exitar/The 7 friendlies(children of Eternity

Where's The Living Tribunal in that list? He's actually above Eternity.

the Darkone
FF 337-341 done by Walter Simmons, Galactus at full powered killed all the Celestails and other cosmic abstracts. And it's not a bold statement, it is common sense and common knowledge. Even Eternity stated Galactus at full Stregth he is just as powerful as I am, even the wacthers state that Galactus alone on his own powers can destroyed the universe 10x over. Galactus bad showings are due to pis writting and you should know that.

Superherovandal
Galactus is indeed above the celestials. the celestials are servants to Eternity. and Galactus is about level of Eternity.

Big Sexy
Darkseids a toaster

the Darkone

LT/White Crown Phoenix/Tru Beyonder/Goblin Force

Infinties/ Nemisis

is that better, next time read between the lines.

roughrider
Let's also remember; the average Celestial is 2,000 feet tall.

...EXITAR IS 20,000 FEET TALL. eek!

Don't f**k with the Exterminator.

who?-kid
FF 337-341 done by Walter Simmons, Galactus at full powered killed all the Celestails and other cosmic abstracts.
Funny. That was not Galactus, that was Omega mutant Franklin Richards wearing Galactus armour. We are talking about the "real" Galactus here, with his own powers, not a reality altering omega mutant Franklin Richards in a Galactus outfit in another continuity.

Are there many cosmic beings who can't destroy the universe ? Destroying the universe means nothing these days wink

No I don't know that.

Dayscribe
Galactus has bad showings because he's beginning to fade into obscurity. In Sentinel Squad O*N*E, a Sentinel took him out in a simulation, but the Silver Surfer was more trouble.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Exitar the Exterminator

vs.

Darkseid (pre-crisis)

Are there any Celestials Darkseid defeat?

Takion
The Celestials look like crap.

Mordum
Actually its not exactly just Frankling Richards in Galactus's armor he has become Galactus through his evolution.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Takion

Atleast they dont wear skirts.

Validus
Originally posted by Dayscribe
Galactus has bad showings because he's beginning to fade into obscurity. In Sentinel Squad O*N*E, a Sentinel took him out in a simulation, but the Silver Surfer was more trouble.
laughing

Is it time to bump the JLA/Galactus thread? stick out tongue

roughrider
Originally posted by Takion

Because they don't look like rotting bondage boys, like Spawn? wink

leonidas
Originally posted by Validus
laughing

Is it time to bump the JLA/Galactus thread? stick out tongue

what? someone actually doubted that me, you, gs, demi, avy, snoop, bats, et al would LOSE to galactus?? blink

damn, i think we SHOULD bump that thread . . .

laughing

GODSCRIBE
Spawn the rotting bondage boy. lmao

spideycarnage
Originally posted by aliveinboston
Atleast they dont wear skirts.

i was thinking the same thing smile

Mider
wasnt franklin richards being galactus in planet x or universe x your thinking the wrong comic Darkseid has been said to make punks out of the DC equivalent of the celestials and the omega effect can hurt even spectre and antimonitor i dont think that exitar is anything close to either of those in durability

roughrider
Who's the DC equivelent of the Celestials, though?
How did the Omega effect hurt Spectre? Thought he would be important to the source & cosmic balance etc.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Mider
wasnt franklin richards being galactus in planet x or universe x your thinking the wrong comic Darkseid has been said to make punks out of the DC equivalent of the celestials and the omega effect can hurt even spectre and antimonitor i dont think that exitar is anything close to either of those in durability

While the Anti-Monitor was powerful, the only beings of true cosmic power he faced were Darkseid, and Spectre. Precrisis, there were ALOT of planet pushers around. So the power curve wasn't that great. It was evened out. Darkseid had a key role in its defeat, while Spectre jobbed imo. He fought it hard, but when the Wrath of God, ie the Supreme Being can't do it alone, there's a definite problem in writing. Superman had to lay the final blow, as he had to in Infinite Crisis. Spectre had the power. He just jobbed to the Supermen in the end.

Had the Millenium Giants been there, or any of the universal cosmics(not heroes!), the Anti-Monitor would have been promptly dealt with.
They weren't, so in comparison to the heroes, the anti-monitor seems like a tall challenge. If Skyfathers on up had taken an interest, much shorter fight it would have been.

Exitar taking on DC Earth would require bringing out the true big dogs to survive. Skyfathers on up. Course, Spectre nowadays would handle him alone, going by showings from the last 20 years. Trade Exitar with Anti-Monitor, and it'd be a similar fight.

Mider
i think anti-monitor destroyer entire universes is above the skyfathers or promethian giants or celestials, its like killing eternity who knows how many times, and spectre didnt job if the definition of jobbing beaing that he is written that he was actually weaker then the antimonitor, the preseance got pissed at him i think cause he could have beaten the antimonitor by himself but didnt i think thats what happend anyway. Exitra loses this battle since the spectre can get hurt by his beams though not killed, and also even the antimonitor can get hurt and he wasnt a pansy since he beat pre crisis beings

Dayscribe
i think anti-monitor destroyer entire universes is above the skyfathers or promethian giants or celestials, its like killing eternity who knows how many times, and spectre didnt job if the definition of jobbing beaing that he is written that he was actually weaker then the antimonitor, the preseance got pissed at him i think cause he could have beaten the antimonitor by himself but didnt i think thats what happend anyway. Exitra loses this battle since the spectre can get hurt by his beams though not killed, and also even the antimonitor can get hurt and he wasnt a pansy since he beat pre crisis beings

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/seraphim_of_darkness/and-your-point-is.jpg

UniOmni
Exitar would probably shrug off the beams, as he is essential to the universe. Any minimal damage done would be healed instantly. And then he goes about kicking Darkseid's craggy ass with a vengeance for the attempt.
And the Wrath of God not winning every fight is the definition of jobbing. If not, then he doesn't serve one who should be called God. The only being he shouldn't be able to easily curbstomp is God himself. Nobody else is exempt. Anti-Monitor was absorbing universes. Spectre has been shown holding the MULTIVERSE in his hands. As in, comprised of many universes?? There should have been no comparison in power. Jobbing seems to work as a plausible description of the fight.
Celestials vs Anti-monitor would be a veryquick fight.

Mider
he isnt essential to the universe none of the celestials are essential if they where none would have died but a few have died even the dreaming celestial got eaten by galactus there just i dont know wanna be gods there not essential

Big Sexy
dude you rely to much on Darkeid and that walkin plot device known as the ob. They aren't even that strong any more.

Mider
only cause they make EVERYONE job to freaking superman you think superman wouldnt beat exitar oh trust me they'd find a way if they could i mean he hurt a freaking millenium giant equivalent to the celestials!

Big Sexy
Well it can be argued that the OB would not affect Exitar. Many of the celestials have thems achieved being abstract entities such as Chronos who is associated with time. He would not be affected and he is notches away from exitar. Though I know the anti-monitor issue might come up, I don't think they'll kill Exitar who near if not an abstract entity.

Mider
i dont think he's an abstract and antimonitor would womp eternity and even spectre got affected and for sure spectre would womp exitar

Big Sexy
dude,your posts are all over the place. First, Spectre seems to be weird with his powersets where he jobs many people. A blast from darkseid could be seen as PIS. Second, Darkseid destroying the Anti-monitor is far from the truth since there were a number of factors involved. As far as Antimonitor is concerned, it took a race of Supermen along with Spectre (whose supposed to be Gods wrath) to beat him. The celestials, abstracts, and Eternity are way above an army of Supermen and Darkseid. I consider the Spectre to be Jobbing for the antimonitor should not have been a problem. If antimonitor came to the MU, he would be curbstomped by the deities in the MU who get involved when situations are dire. To assume the OB kills everone who is not protected by the source is a gross overstatement.

Mider
never said destroyed i said they hurt spectre and antimonitor, and who in MU could possibly stop the antimonitor please name a few people, and the spectre didnt job for the antimonitor he just didnt try hard enough he had the power but didnt use it, and in DC darkseid IS one of the high level entities i think.

Dayscribe
never said destroyed i said they hurt spectre and antimonitor, and who in MU could possibly stop the antimonitor please name a few people, and the spectre didnt job for the antimonitor he just didnt try hard enough he had the power but didnt use it, and in DC darkseid IS one of the high level entities i think.

There's plenty in the MU who could stop the Antimonitor. All it takes is a high level reality warper. Do you have a vendetta against Marvel or something? What the heck did a comic label ever do to you? What the f**k?

Rick/Genis
Eternity...

Mider
name me one person in marvel who could beat the antimonitor

Rick/Genis
eternity

Mider
yeah he only killed i dont know how many universes which is what eternity is one universe how he'd lose to antimonitor i dont know, he'd say to eternity well i just killed a few of your equivalents but ill sure lose to a chump like you.

Rick/Genis
I thought Eternity is the embodiment of the MULTIVERSE... not the Universe... maybe I'm wrong.

GODSCRIBE
You all should have learned to ignore Mider my now. When you see a piece of dog shit on the ground, what do you do? You avoid it. He should be treated in the same manner.

juggernaut66666
can someone name some comics in which darkseid appears?

Big Sexy
The great darkness saga is regarded by most to be one of the best stories with Darseid. The problem with him today is that most books with him lossing have been chalked to PIS or retconned. I personally don't really like any of the stories before crises because one minute Supermans going through time with his speed and moving planets and the next, he is gettin beat by a cowboy and Jimmy Olsen. What funny is people at DC look down on DBZ characters when then was just as much B%llshit in the Pre crisis comics

Big Sexy
Oh and to the questions stated earlier, The phoenix alone would curbstomp the anti-monitor.

roughrider
I guess the Spectre may have been jobbing a bit against the Anti-Monitor, even with all the magician's fueling him.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by roughrider
Darkseid is the same as he was before the first Crisis; he's just been made to job more. It's debatable that he was as powerful as Galactus, but even if he was, I believe the Celestials exceed his power, and Exitar is the Exterminator for a purpose.

niiiice

Lord Urizen
{{{The great darkness saga is regarded by most to be one of the best stories with Darseid. The problem with him today is that most books with him lossing have been chalked to PIS or retconned. I personally don't really like any of the stories before crises because one minute Supermans going through time with his speed and moving planets and the next, he is gettin beat by a cowboy and Jimmy Olsen. What funny is people at DC look down on DBZ characters when then was just as much B%llshit in the Pre crisis comics}}}

SO True.....DC fans like to rag on DBZ for its inconsistancies and constant upgrading of power of the characters, yet Darkseid is an inconsistant character, and then you have Superman Prime, Superman One Million, Superman with Sword, etc. Then you have ubber powerful characters like Lucifer and Micheal who can BEAT ANYBODY EVER IN ALL OF EXISTANCE WHO CAN CREATE AND DESTROY ENTIRE MULTIVERSES yet STILL deal with affairs on a puny planet called Earth....

Nothing wrong with that DC guys, just dont be hypocrits :P

{{Oh and to the questions stated earlier, The phoenix alone would curbstomp the anti-monitor}}

I LOVE the PHEONIX. I don't know much about Anti Monitor, but Pheonix is probably the most majestic and beautiful of all cosmic forces.

Mider
at least im not a cry baby like you godscribe i dispute your posts and you resort to name calling like a five year old and eternity is multiversal in that all the universes are an eternity ONE ETERNITY, and each has ONE galactus but as for can he affect the multiverse nope he cant he is one universe and the multiverse is just an infinite collection of eternities so no antimonitor would womp him of course godscribe cant give any real evidence to dispute mine he has to hide behind his pety insults.

the Darkone
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
You all should have learned to ignore Mider my now. When you see a piece of dog shit on the ground, what do you do? You avoid it. He should be treated in the same manner.

laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud Classic, f**king classic

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
I thought Eternity is the embodiment of the MULTIVERSE... not the Universe... maybe I'm wrong.

Actually Mider is right on this one regarding Eternity. Each Universe has it's own Eternity. Eternity and Infinity are representative of everything in this universe. Another Universe will have it's own infinity and eternity.

Mider
youd think so darkone throws a bouncing ball down the corridor and watches darkone run after it going IT BOUNCES IT BOUNCES A BOUNCING BALL WOW

Madvillain
bump

guy222
name me one person in marvel who could beat the antimonitor

True Living Tribunal

guy222
Originally posted by Madvillain
Exitar the Exterminator

vs.

Darkseid (pre-crisis)

U make good posts

Exitar destroys DS

guy222
only cause they make EVERYONE job to freaking superman you think superman wouldnt beat exitar oh trust me they'd find a way if they could i mean he hurt a freaking millenium giant equivalent to the celestials!

U despise Celestials, as much as I hate Galactus

Madvillain
bump..

Symmetric Chaos
ENTITY LEVEL!!!!!!!11 dur

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
ENTITY LEVEL!!!!!!!11 dur

You're a terrible, terrible person.

guy222
hmm

Exitar easily

Larceny
Originally posted by guy222
hmm

Exitar easily

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer

You're a terrible, terrible person.

TricksterPriest
DS is screwed unless he gets a good amount of prep time. At which point. it is Exitar who will go down.

and did Uni really just say that Exitar could do what AM did, or that Exitar would have a chance against Classic AM? What the f**k?

Soljer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
DS is screwed unless he gets a good amount of prep time. At which point. it is Exitar who will go down.

and did Uni really just say that Exitar could do what AM did, or that Exitar would have a chance against Classic AM? What the f**k?

Define 'good amount.'

no expression.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Define 'good amount.'

no expression. How ever long it took him to come up with a way to freeze the godwave's power. Or How ever long it takes to take a father box and remake the universe without exitar in it. Or how ever long it takes to create a few staynes to fight for him. Or how ever long it takes for Ds TO TELL Exitar to kill himself via the ALE.

Soljer
Ahahahah!

I don't often actually 'laugh out loud' at something I read online, but "Darkseid tells Exitar to kill himself" certainly got me.

Air Legend
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Or how ever long it takes for Ds TO TELL Exitar to kill himself via the ALE.
Reported for cockriding DS.

Symmetric Chaos
How ever long it took him to come up with a way to freeze the godwave's power.

Wasn't that decades?

Or How ever long it takes to take a father box and remake the universe without exitar in it.

I think you mean GenesisBox. And he doesn't know about those. Unless he for some reason makes a habit of leaving things that can unmake reality lying around where Orion can grab them while Batman and Hawkman distract him.

Or how ever long it takes for Ds TO TELL Exitar to kill himself via the ALE.

Well since someone else has the ALE and DS has been trying (and failing) to get it since the day he was born . . . I'm guessing millions of years.

Desaad
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Wasn't that decades?

Well, discovering that the Godwave existed, calculating its return, calculating a way to claim its power -- that took centuries, millenia.

Actually freezing Ares who was in the process of becoming Omnipotent with some random device -- we don't know how long that took, but I doubt he was planning for Ares' interference for centuries.

kevdude
Exitar wins

guy222
yes

How is ur holidays

kevdude
Hey Guy real good how bout urs?

guy222
Goin good

Bad Ash231

How ever long it took him to come up with a way to freeze the godwave's power. Or How ever long it takes to take a father box and remake the universe without exitar in it. Or how ever long it takes to create a few staynes to fight for him. Or how ever long it takes for Ds TO TELL Exitar to kill himself via the ALE.

no expression

Shut.... up.

Kutulu
Exitar wins in a massive stomp. Even if Darkseid had a million years prep he would still lose.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Kutulu
Exitar wins in a massive stomp. Even if Darkseid had a million years prep he would still lose.
Becuz you say so right? All DS has to do is pull out a Promethean Giant.

Kutulu

What praytell, would this Promethean giant do to Exitar exactly? The Promethean Giants that have been shown so far didn't seem to have power on the scale of the Celestials. Just because they can crush the Earth in the palm of their hand doesn't make them more powerful than a Celestial.

Utrigita
Exitar ftw

Madvillain

Oh, you've finally been banned?

quanchi112

and did Uni really just say that Exitar could do what AM did, or that Exitar would have a chance against Classic AM? What the f**k? Exitar could do massive damage to classic Am.

quanchi112
Exitar wins this thread easily. Ten Darkseids would fail here.

guy222
he does, buddy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.