Godlike Cable vs. Pooky and his 4 horsemen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

B dot Rob
The four horsemen are:

(War) Hulk
Wolverine
Exodus
Angel

Who wins

God or Pooky and the 4?

Tron
Ummmm, Pooky, wtf?eer

How about we leave Pooky out, and stick with the four remaining characters, alright?

And how about taking the H.N.I.C. from under your name? There may be a rare few that know what that means, and a few that may be offended.

(And I'm the only H.N.I.C. around here, anyway.wink)

nathan summers
Originally posted by Tron
Ummmm, Pooky, wtf?eer

How about we leave Pooky out, and stick with the four remaining characters, alright?

And how about taking the H.N.I.C. from under your name? There may be a rare few that know what that means, and a few that may be offended.

ROFLMAO!!!!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

grey fox
Originally posted by Tron
Ummmm, Pooky, wtf?eer

Cal me ignorant if you wish , but what does it mean ?

Lucid Lui
Horsemen win...

And what does H.N.I.C mean? Hockey Night in Canada? That's what Google told me...

illadelph12
laughing

Horrible.

juggernaut66666
cable would win it is not godlike it is omega level

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
cable would win it is not godlike it is omega level Exodus feeds off psionic energy, so Cable's attacks will just be giving him more power. Godlike Cable could probably overload normal Exodus like X-Man did, but an upgraded Exodus would be just as powerful as Cable.

Along with the other Horsemen (who would mainly be used as cannon fodder), Cable would be overwhelmed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.