Thanos vs. The Fallen One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
The Fallen One. How I look forward to seeing him again.
This is the anti superhero.
We hear what a bad guy Thanos can be.
It's pretty much predicted that The Fallen One is the Guy.
The one that ruins it all for everyone.
What do you think Thanos's chance are in just a reg. fight against him.

leonidas
thanos kills him. fo isn't even the top of the eternal food chain. according to ikaris, sersi is more powerful than he is.

S.S
Originally posted by leonidas
thanos kills him. fo isn't even the top of the eternal food chain. according to ikaris, sersi is more powerful than he is.
The one you're thinking of is Forgotten one,Fallen one is the old herald of galactus that Thanos as currently working for him.

leonidas
Originally posted by S.S
The one you're thinking of is Forgotten one,Fallen one is the old herald of galactus that Thanos as currently working for him.

you're right. oops.

embarrasment

GODSCRIBE
Thanos has already beaten him actually. He mad the Fallen One live up to his name.

joesha28
Scans of how thanos did it. My stay in KMC has taught me that i shld see the scan b4 i conclude.

Juntai
Thanos did in his solo ongoing, that only happened to go for 12 issues and died in the middle of a storyarc involving Fallen One.. Thanos made him beat himself, but on a forum battle it'd be much more difficult to tell from that single showing. As the win was mostly plot induced. We don't really know who wields more raw power or would win in a straight up fight.

Wally West
In their confrontation the Fallen One showed absolutely nothing to suggest he could take Thanos.

golem370
There saying that Thanos is the most powerful Eternal ever. Including Zuras

joesha28
Yes and the Nova corps fears Fallen One as stated in Annilation SS, says abt him.

kgkg
The battle was funny Thanos defeated fallen One like he was an Ant.

Thanos 10/10

Now he is the herald of Thanos lol

Takion
Originally posted by kgkg
The battle was funny Thanos defeated fallen One like he was an Ant.

Thanos 10/10

Now he is the herald of Thanos lol
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.