The ENITRE Alpha Flight Team vs. a Full-Powered Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Who wins King Mungi? stick out tongue

King_Mungi
Galactus.....ta da.

batdude123
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Galactus.....ta da.

jawdrop

King_Mungi
meh! for the hell of it

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/GuardianGalactus.jpg

batdude123
meh! for the hell of it

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/GuardianGalactus.jpg

laughing You realize that was bullsh*t right? And plus, this is a full-powered Galactus.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by batdude123
laughing You realize that was bullsh*t right? And plus, this is a full-powered Galactus.

No it wasn't, as Galactus was in a dimension that hindered him and Guardian/Vindicator was created by the Qwrlln to battle against Galactus. I know, hence why I said he wins.

batdude123
No it wasn't, as Galactus was in a dimension that hindered him and Guardian/Vindicator was created by the Qwrlln to battle against Galactus. I know, hence why I said he wins.

Oh. That would explain it. wink But you realize that not even Odin in Asgard could take down a full-powered Galactus, right? confused

King_Mungi
Originally posted by batdude123
Oh. That would explain it. wink But you realize that not even Odin in Asgard could take down a full-powered Galactus, right? confused

I know, the dimension hindered Galactus from using his cosmic blasts but he still had his physical prowless. The only people who could face Galactus are as the others are fodder are: Tanaraq, Snowbird, Talisman, Shaman (both of them), Guardian (both of them), Witchfire, Earthmover, Witchfire, Saint Elmo, Pathway and Madison Jeffries.

Talisman is said to be Dr.Strange level mystic, but I'm to lazy to debate

Grimm22
I know, the dimension hindered Galactus from using his cosmic blasts but he still had his physical prowless. The only people who could face Galactus are as the others are fodder are: Tanaraq, Snowbird, Talisman, Shaman (both of them), Guardian (both of them), Witchfire, Earthmover, Witchfire, Saint Elmo, Pathway and Madison Jeffries.

Talisman is said to be Dr.Strange level mystic, but I'm to lazy to debate

Well it makes sense then

Kinda

roughrider
Yes, it's Galactus. My fellow Canadians are no match.

Grimm22
Originally posted by roughrider
Yes, it's Galactus. My fellow Canadians are no match.

Canada= pwned

laughing laughing

King_Mungi
Meh! Alpha Flight can pretty much own everyone else. I suppose Pathway could just send everyone to the same dimension that hindered Galactus in the first place.

roughrider
Originally posted by Grimm22
Canada= pwned

laughing laughing

miffed Hey, you go fight Big G and tell me about getting punked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.