Dragon Lands

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Axel Rose
The Story

Dragons and their councils are meeting, along with elves who are highly appreciated among dragons. Humans stir to the east, as well as the Giants. Orrin, the rebel human leader, and Broum, the dragon leader, are in a fierce battle. The dragons have been killing off human flocks, and the treaty prevents this. Broum denies anything, and the giants are just killing off humans. The gods (Like the guys in Shadow of the Collosus) are angered by this, and massive earthquakes to the East. Elves are emerging from their homes in order to stop the madness, as it is messing with the balance of the world. Dragons rely on speed and magic. Humans rely on cunning, speed, and few can use magic. Giants rely on brute force. I shall control the Gods, as no godmoding is allowed.

What I need:
Broum
Orrin
Humans
Dragons
Elves

I am a dragon, and the elf leader, so yeah. I need some of each to get this thing going.

NO GODMODDING! I cant stress this enough.
NO OOC FIGHTS! I swear if you start bickering about something unrelated to the Rp, your gone.
SPELL YOUR BEST! Some people can understand things when you type, "He go beach, see friend there." Like an effing caveman. You do that, your gone.

HAAAAAAAAVE FUUUUN!

DarkDethbringer
permission?

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Just a reminder, Rps that fill this thread with people picking characters will not receive approval. Leave character selection out of here.

Marvel- VERY sceptical. Such games have a poor track record. Ok, go ahead, but if this one dies, don't expect to see any superhero games here for ages.

Meanwhile, Axel Rose's dragons game, Skull Island, Hack, Destroy All Humans and World Unforgiven can go ahead. yes he did

MadMel
woohoo DAH is up..anyways..i was in this wasnt i??..yes i was stick out tongue

rare_fox
May i join....um not to be mean ashh is i can cal you that but you cant kick people out of rollplays only ush or other mods or if the person quits...just need to tell you....

Vampire _Knight
Everyone, post your characters. Here is the sheet.

Name:
Species
Magic: (If any. NOTE: Not every single being will know magic. You will post samples if you want a big part.)
History:
Appearence

rare_fox
Name-kagome chan
age-not known
sex-female
species-dragon
magic-known for now
history-will unfold
Appearence- ......(((have a queston i will redo this later...are we dragons or have dragons?))

Vampire _Knight
(You are wither Dragons, Elves, Or Humans. Or giants.)

AOR
Name: Osthato Chetowa
Species: Dragon
Magic: Yes
History: Osthato Chetowa (which means Mourning Sage, was a wise and powerful magician. Skilled in both Alchemy and Magic he sought a way in which to find eternal life. He was able to mix his genes with that of an elf and recieved longevity. But he was not satisfied and sought the legendary dragons to add more life to himself. When he found a dragon's egg he immediatly nurtured and raised the dragon. However when the mother dragon found out the plot of Osthato Chetowa, she brought herself before him and said, "So your ambitions drove you, so shall you lie with your ambitions." And merged him with the dragon. He is neither welcome in the land of human's or dragon's, and wanders the moonlit night, mourning "Oh what a fool that lies in me..."
Appearence: (see image)

http://house-of-hermes.co.uk/homepage/sully/dragons02/Dragons%20-%20Solstice.jpg

NBT
Can i join?

MadMel
Name-blueclaw (meh..)
age-unknown
sex-male
species-dragon
magic-yes
history-unknown
Appearence-er..blue, with blue-grey belly and wings, breaths blue flame..(wait, are these fire breather type dragons??)

Renamon
What is the age limit on dragons? cuz they only get bigger at say... 100 years?

rare_fox
kagome chan

age not known

female

elf

shirnking(items to some times),hit attack 2points((for now))

Her past will not be known now.

Vampire _Knight
Originally posted by AOR
Name: Osthato Chetowa
Magic: Yes
History: Osthato Chetowa (which means Mourning Sage, was a wise and powerful magician. Skilled in both Alchemy and Magic he sought a way in which to find eternal life. He was able to mix his genes with that of an elf and recieved longevity. But he was not satisfied and sought the legendary dragons to add more life to himself. When he found a dragon's egg he immediatly nurtured and raised the dragon. However when the mother dragon found out the plot of Osthato Chetowa, she brought herself before him and said, "So your ambitions drove you, so shall you lie with your ambitions." And merged him with the dragon. He is neither welcome in the land of human's or dragon's, and wanders the moonlit night, mourning "Oh what a fool that lies in me..."
Appearence: (see image)

http://house-of-hermes.co.uk/homepage/sully/dragons02/Dragons%20-%20Solstice.jpg

Ebrithil!!!! Eldest lovr! zxD its cool.

Age... They get bigger at around, 8 weeks... *Blinks.* So, yours can be a newly hatched, or an elda. NOTE: Not taking many more dragons.

sqwunchy
Name:Klisto of the woods
Sex:Male
Species: Elf
Magic: ((not rly sure if this means type of magic)) earth
History:After he had been trained to fight, Klisto ran off to the woods and built a home there. His fighting skills have improved from the constant battle with forest creatures, and he is much stronger because of it. He has followed some dragons and has seen what they have been doing. After this, he decided to head back to the elf city where he grew up.
Appearance: http://www.khoras.net/Khoras/Races/Greater%20Races/Elves/Elf.jpg but with blonde hair

Vampire _Knight
You can join NBT.

AOR is in, Sqwunchy is in.
As for the rest of you, I need a bio to work with. It has to be at LEAST two lines, unless it is VERY descriptive.

TigerEyes
Name: Kalcanna
Sex: Female
Magic: none known at this time.
History: Daughter of the king of the \dark elves. Her mother was a light elves so she apears like a dark elf but acts like a light one. Is second to the Thrown after her brother. She is warrior even if royal an is not afraid to die for the world or her people.
Appearence: See pic

Vampire _Knight
Name: Eragon Garrowson
Sex: Male
Magic: Telepathy, Fire, Telekenesis
History: Born in Brak'Dook, an elf city far back in the reaches of the North Forest, he strived to be the best he could. He trained with anything he laid eyes on, and eventually became a skillful fighter. When the Clan leader of his village died, he was made leader. He was known as the youngest elf clan leader to ever exist. They made him leader because of his skills with a bow, and longsword, and thought he had a pure heart. He is helpful, and leads people to all his might, placing their needs before his. While leader, he came under the tutelage of Elda's, or elders, of the village. He became very adept in magic, and it doesnt use much energy on him to use it. He leads the village now, hearing disruption to the East, and the six clans have now met in Ellesmera, to discuss the further happeneings.
Appearence:

BTW: Magic can consist of anyting from telepathy, to stopping arrows, and if you've read Eragon and Eldest, then things from that to. Mainly any type of magic, as long as it isnt godly

Vampire _Knight
Tiger is in, skeptical, but your in.

Renamon
Ill post a profile when i think of one, but Camille, The word Chan at the end of a name is japanese, usually means boyfriend or girlfriend, or a sibling. some people who use it use it wrong.

sqwunchy
fine, my magic would be making plants grow and moving earth. just to b more specific.

MadMel
....ok bio..nuts..
ok..........nuts....cant think of any sad..wait, here we go..
bio: an energetic middle age dragon (however old that is?), who wants to see more of the world..trusting, but not gulible. he likes to do stunt flying, particulary in caves..that enough?

Vampire _Knight
Better... Your in. Im gonna make the RP thread now.

AOR
Originally posted by Vampire _Knight
Ebrithil!!!! Eldest lovr! zxD its cool.

rock

TigerEyes
Tiger is in, skeptical, but your in.
SKEPTICAL? okay right...

Vampire _Knight
^.^ Just joking around! I like to mess with people... I messed with you, right?

SilentWolf
Can I still be a Dragon? I cant post my bio right now, I gotta get to drivers Ed. But I'll post it as soon as I get home ^_^

Vampire _Knight
(Yush.)

SilentWolf
Name: She is known as Hellflame, but has no real name.

Age: 50(still a very young dragon. Unless the age deal is different in this rp)

Sex:Female

Species Dragon

Magic: Shape shifts into a human, but only for a limited time.

History: Hellflame has no known family, and no friends. She has a great deal of difficulty when it comes to making friends, as she hates to lose them. At birth her mother and siblings were killed off by humans and had their flesh turned to armor. She has been alone ever since, wandering from village to village, burning them down and taking what she can. She more than often finds herself feeling a bit lonley, but fighting and running from slayers and other authorities keeps her preoccupied

Appearence: Her body is covered in sheer black scales, and silver spines and spikes run down from her nose to the tip of her tail. She is equipted with a set of monsterous bat-like wings and razor sharp claws and talons. The most distinctive thing about her is the bright red stripes in the middle of her back to the middle of her tail. Her eyes match this color when she is angered or has a raise in heart rate.

Spawn_Master
Name: Berethin Heracles
Species: Human
Magic: very-little fire magic
History: Berethin grew up in a small village in the outskirts of the kingdom. The king had a special allegiance with the village and constantly sent small bands of men to fight off the giants that raided the village. Berethin was known as a descendant of Hercules because he was stronger than most men. Though he is not, he was given a special sword by the king for his incredible deed after fighting off giants with a fence post. Though it seemed impossible for the other men, he finally forced them off back to the mountains.
Appearance: Brownish hair with green eyes and a somewhat torn traveling tunic. He still carries the special sword made of hardened steel and incrested with an emerald in the hilt.

Knight, I think that's kinda stupid..using Eragon as a Dragon Lands character?

Sorry about the non-profile post before..My stupid keyboard made me mess up

Vampire _Knight
Just adopting the name is all. And possibly some other features embarrasment .

Name: Coji Kusinigami (Nickname: Ivory Hyandae )
Species Dragon
Magic: Telepathy, Telekinesis
History: Ivory grew up as an odd one, always seeking adventure, not even bothering with affairs of dragons. He had flown all the way to the smaller sections of the East, and even north to the outskirts of The Great Forest. His father was one of Broums officials, so he rarely saw him. His mother was disgraced by his behavior and left him. He had a rough life, yes, but he made the best of it. He is outgoing and adventurous, loves to fly and explore new places, and has a nose for trouble.

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by SilentWolf
Can I still be a Dragon? I cant post my bio right now, I gotta get to drivers Ed. But I'll post it as soon as I get home ^_^ Lucky. stick out tongue my dad says no driving till 17. yes funny..i fly planes and have a boat liscense, but no driving confused stick out tongue

Name: Atticus Brynith
Sex: female
Magic: - can i know magic?? -
History: Atticus was raised from a young age by a male dragon named Atticus. He was a theif, and after he died she took on his name. Now she has been wandering, trying to fend against the many threats posed to a young girl.
Appearence: ill post a pic

Vampire _Knight
Dragons and humans dont get along O_O

And you can know a limited amount, being human and all, unless your a born mage or whatnot.

Wild Cherry
Im special happy stick out tongue w/e, then that one dragon was special yes

Vampire _Knight
........ Okay... >.>

Wild Cherry
okies, nvm then Scrath that post stick out tongue

Name: Atticus Brynith
Sex: female
Magic: i dont know how to classify this...but she can put up barriers and shoot magical arrows i suppose? sweatdrop
History: Atticus was born and raised in a land where war was left unmensioned. Only peace and harmony existed. So, one day, when a dragon came and killed everyone, Atticus was extremely confused and hurt. This was new and unheard of. she escaped with what seemed a mere scar, but it was so much more. She had been trained in archery, and when she hit the dragon straight through the heart, his blood burnt through her like acid. She felt horribly unpure. His blood left a triangular scr over her left eye. When she uses any magic it glows.
Appearence: ill post a pic

Wild Cherry
pic

Vampire _Knight
Better! You're in.

Night_Striker
Name: Striker
Species: dragon
magic: wut all dragons have fire
history: hatched at 1 hour ago

Vampire _Knight
Maybe you could be stumbled upon by WC, if she doesnt mind?

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
Lucky. stick out tongue my dad says no driving till 17. yes funny..i fly planes and have a boat liscense, but no driving confused stick out tongue Wow, that's odd laughing

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by Spawn_Master
Wow, that's odd laughing i know, for serious stick out tongue

Spawn_Master
i know, for serious stick out tongue My sister's 16, and she's got her license already..she got it in January.. stick out tongue

Wild Cherry
My sister's 16, and she's got her license already..she got it in January.. stick out tongue lucky. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ew. its days like this that makes florida suk. It rained this AM so it was muggy ALL day

Spawn_Master
lucky. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ew. its days like this that makes florida suk. It rained this AM so it was muggy ALL day haha laughing

Down here in Tampa..we had rain yesterday and the day before..we REALLY needed it..

also, comment on my new Naruto sig? happy

Vampire _Knight
Nice sig... I need one... Yeah, in Pensacola it rained all week cept for today.

Esaul
Name: Alra
Sex: Female
Magic:
Heal: Alra is an elf that can only heal minor wounds. Sometimes serious ones can be healed, depending on how long the victim has been injured.

OR

Light: Alra can create a small bead of light that can brighten darken areas for a certain amount of time.

((you can choose which one Alra can have.))

History:

Alra is an elf that was born in Kirtan. From there she moved all over the place, going from the different elven villages and towns. Every place she went Alra never fitted in. That was when she decided to live on her own, away from people. Moving by herself, she headed toward Edda River, where hopefully she can avoid people as much as possible.

She was called back though by her people to help with a war that they had no buisness to be in. Alra had no choice, but to join her people. Soon she traveled back to Kirtan, with her head up high, ready to help her people in whatever way she could. But when she got back, she found out that it was a trap. Alra was taken captive to Gallbatorix's kingdom, kept captive there. How did his people find the elven city, something that had troubled Alra greatly. An elf betrayed her was what she kept telling herself.

One day she escaped, how she did not know. It seemed to her that Alra was let go, but for what reason she could not say. She traveled back to the Edda River, where she stayed for the remaining part of the time, not trusting anyone anymore.

Appearence: Blue silky hair that goes down to her shoulder. Alra has soft blue eyes, the same shade as her hair. She has a wry body, and stands proud. Through the years her clothes have been turning into rags.

Vampire _Knight
You can have either, or both if you wish. Nice chracter.

Wild Cherry
haha laughing

Down here in Tampa..we had rain yesterday and the day before..we REALLY needed it..

also, comment on my new Naruto sig? happy Dude! i love it!!! i forgot to say soemthing before stick out tongue ..I like the avvy better wink stick out tongue

Woo. Go florida woot

florida

Spawn_Master
Dude! i love it!!! i forgot to say soemthing before stick out tongue ..I like the avvy better wink stick out tongue

Woo. Go florida woot

florida the avy rocks shock

GO GATORS! t00w

darth vraya
Name: Asmodeus
sex:male
species:human
magic:none focuses on swords
History: known as a revered warrior of the far eastern mountains and was recently called over to help the other human's in their war against the dragons. Is most known for his skill in weilding a sword and for his strength while fighting.
appearence: Medium length muddy blonde hair. 6'2" always carrying a sword or always has a sword very close to him

Vampire _Knight
No more dragons for now! n.n

Wild Cherry
the avy rocks shock

GO GATORS! t00w lol, we still havnt finished all our repairs stick out tongue

Spawn_Master
lol, we still havnt finished all our repairs stick out tongue Too True..stick out tongue

Dawson
No more dragons for now! n.n

Would you mind sending me a PM, or just posting here, when you'll allow more dragons? </ialreadyhaveagreatcharacter)

Dawson

AOR
So your basically the same size?

Dawson
-__-;; Not the intention. When I realized that that was obscure in her size, I attemted to change it, but it had been 15 minutes, so it was impossible. Think in human terms: Osthato Chetowa: 6' 6"; Elentári: 5' 6".
I'm sorry I was obscure about that, but the only thing I can do about it now is correct myself.

Spawn_Master
Man, almost everyone has chosen a dragon..i'm starting to dislike my character because of that..miffed

Dawson
-pats- I'm just an animal roleplayer, that's all. I'm not much good at anything else.

Darth Extecute
I can not believe no-one is the fierce Broum eek! Do not worrie, I will not be doing any god-modding what-so-ever smile As I got it, you want someone to be him, because he is needed? Here you have him. If you have specific plans for him, then I guess we all can just ignore this character.. And if we have to many dragons, I can create another character.. This is just a sneaky character I would love, LOVE to roleplay as smile

Name: Broum
Magic: He is a master of thunder and earth. A fatal combination of two elements, and he can master them well. Calling upon the thunder is a tremendous power, mastered by him, as is the hurricane and lesser earthquakes. The most common magics he uses is lesser earthquake, to intimidate his opponents, the hurricane, to reduce the movement and the fighting abillity of the opponent and the thunder storm, to take alertness away from the opponent.
History: Broum is a dragon of ancient times, a former warrior and a great leader of the dragon race. Being the leader does not mean he is the best, but he sure knows what he is doing. He is a legend among dragons, and a legend among men. His cunning in magic during battles have turned many to their benefit. His presence is easily noticed by the lightning spread from all around him. The lightning itself is harmless, but the effect of it is wonderfull, close to firework.
Appearence:

http://www.desktopexchange.com/gallery/albums/Fantasy-wallpaper/Black_Dragon.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.