Darkseid vs. Tyrant (FULL POWERED)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
ONE CATCH THE FIGHTS TO THE DEATH.

guy222
Hey buddy

Did u have a good Thanksgiving

Tyrant FTW

King Kandy
This is actualy pretty good...

Hazsekswthurmom
Tyrant

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy
This is actualy pretty good...

not if the stairs are involved big grin

King Kandy
Originally posted by guy222
not if the stairs are involved big grin
Stairs are Darkseid's kryptonite.

guy222
yes

Larceny
Tyrant

SpiderGauntlet
Tyrant uses the PC and creates stairs underneath Darksied's feat :O.

Larceny
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
Tyrant uses the PC and creates stairs underneath Darksied's feat :O.

And he's shown capable of doing that when?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by guy222
not if the stairs are involved big grin ioriyagami

Gecko4lif
tyrant 6-7/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Tyant won't be able to kill DS. We don't even know how powerful DS right now. And we don't know if Tyrant would be able to stand up to the shadow demons touch.

Kutulu
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Tyant won't be able to kill DS. We don't even know how powerful DS right now. And we don't know if Tyrant would be able to stand up to the shadow demons touch.

He's powerful enough to get blood bat-kicked from his mouth. The shadow demons would be a joke to Tyrant.

Tyrant 10/10.

quanchi112
Tyant won't be able to kill DS. We don't even know how powerful DS right now. And we don't know if Tyrant would be able to stand up to the shadow demons touch. laughing out loud

Tyrant wins.

Symmetric Chaos

Last we saw him:

DS: I got all my power back. YAYZ!
Supes: You'll never hurt anyone again!
DS: *gets owned in three panels*

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Last we saw him:

DS: I got all my power back. YAYZ!
Supes: You'll never hurt anyone again!
DS: *gets owned in three panels* Its all to true. laughing

Larceny

You cant be serious. no expression

Bentley
Darkseid loses -unless some weird-crack boost has been revealed lately, and lets face it, you don't get boosts and get trashed by Supes.

cmack
tyrant wins

Astner
The words that will be spoken are following "I am Tyrant, and I'm not impressed!"

BlackJackStorm
Darkseid lasts 2 seconds, then dies.

BlackJackStorm

How weak is Darkseid, then, for Batman to bloody his nose?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by BlackJackStorm
How weak is Darkseid, then, for Batman to bloody his nose?
Batman knocked out the spectre

Guess that means Ds is above the spectre

Astner
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Batman knocked out the spectre

Guess that means Ds is above the spectre
And Batman above them both ... Not to forget that Batman is only human.
Humans > Spectre
Spectre = shit

quanchi112
Originally posted by BlackJackStorm
How weak is Darkseid, then, for Batman to bloody his nose? Is just sad what they have done to Darkseid.

Batman also made Orions wife lust after him. That damn Batman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Astner
And Batman above them both ... Not to forget that Batman is only human.
Humans > Spectre
Spectre = shit I guess gecko is trying to say that the spectre is nothing to worry about and that a human can take him out. Hmmm good to know.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Batkick could take out Thanos.

quanchi112
Batkick could take out Thanos. Marvel would never write anything so foolish. smile

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by quanchi112
Marvel would never write anything so foolish. smile Tell that to Wolverine. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Tell that to Wolverine. smile So you compare admantium to a batman kick?

The Great Galen
A well written DS written to his full potential could slay a FP tyrant, but since DC writers are damn retards almost all the time then Tyrant takes this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
A well written DS written to his full potential could slay a FP tyrant, but since DC writers are damn retards almost all the time then Tyrant takes this. Uhm no he couldnt. You mean your version of Darkseid would win not the one who gets his ass kicked in comics nowadays.

The Great Galen
Actually I mean Jack Kirbys DS, he would be a Galactus level being if DC writers didnt job him 99.9% of the time.

tdawg14
Actually I mean Jack Kirbys DS, he would be a Galactus level being if DC writers didnt job him 99.9% of the time.

This is a total joke. Darkseid gets beat every time. The Darkseid following here is getting ridiculous.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tdawg14
This is a total joke. Darkseid gets beat every time. The Darkseid following here is getting ridiculous.
We haven't even seen what DS is able to do seriously. How do you think Tyrant would do against Highfather and Takion? Not too well going by showings. DS>Takion DS=Highfather

tdawg14
We haven't even seen what DS is able to do seriously. How do you think Tyrant would do against Highfather and Takion? Not too well going by showings. DS>Takion DS=Highfather

Should have known you would chime in. Darkseid gets utterly destroyed by FP Tyrant. Depowered Tyrant took on SS, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Morg, Terrax, Ganymede and Jack of Hearts with no problem. DS cant take Superman. Spite here. DS is way lower on the food chain. None of your fanboyism will help him here. Its about time where people stop talking about what Darkseid could be and start talking about what he is. Because thats not too much.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Should have known you would chime in. Darkseid gets utterly destroyed by FP Tyrant. Depowered Tyrant took on SS, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Morg, Terrax, Ganymede and Jack of Hearts with no problem. DS cant take Superman. Spite here. DS is way lower on the food chain. None of your fanboyism will help him here. Its about time where people stop talking about what Darkseid could be and start talking about what he is. Because thats not too much.

Boo. Eclipso could take all of those guys as easy. And she is absolutley beneath DS. Takion would beat the crap out of that same crew. As a matter of fact, it was shown that Takion is more powerful than every hero on earth and some space ones combined, and yet, DS could still kill him. Don't hate. Debate. Don't insult, just state your opinion. Besides, I have no idea how powerful DS truly is at this point, he hasn't done anything yet. And Just becuz Superman has one or two wins on DS, to DS like 10 ***** slaps mean what? Superman could pwn Scarlet witch too, until she unleashes a can of whip ass on him. DS is being written silly atm. No different than Galactus being driven back by thor, or the fantastic four. Pure idiot writing. Now go away.

quanchi112
This is a total joke. Darkseid gets beat every time. The Darkseid following here is getting ridiculous. Its only a few but they refuse to give into reason. They ignore everything where ds looks like a pussy. They ignore lots of shit nowadays.

quanchi112
Should have known you would chime in. Darkseid gets utterly destroyed by FP Tyrant. Depowered Tyrant took on SS, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Morg, Terrax, Ganymede and Jack of Hearts with no problem. DS cant take Superman. Spite here. DS is way lower on the food chain. None of your fanboyism will help him here. Its about time where people stop talking about what Darkseid could be and start talking about what he is. Because thats not too much. QFT

quanchi112
Boo. Eclipso could take all of those guys as easy. And she is absolutley beneath DS. Takion would beat the crap out of that same crew. As a matter of fact, it was shown that Takion is more powerful than every hero on earth and some space ones combined, and yet, DS could still kill him. Don't hate. Debate. Don't insult, just state your opinion. Besides, I have no idea how powerful DS truly is at this point, he hasn't done anything yet. And Just becuz Superman has one or two wins on DS, to DS like 10 ***** slaps mean what? Superman could pwn Scarlet witch too, until she unleashes a can of whip ass on him. DS is being written silly atm. No different than Galactus being driven back by thor, or the fantastic four. Pure idiot writing. Now go away. Ds currently has been batkicked,and has run awa from Supes to fight another day.

His current power level with just his omega powers is just below Superman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ds currently has been batkicked,and has run awa from Supes to fight another day.

His current power level with just his omega powers is just below Superman.
Quan. Dear quan. Obviously Superman batman happens sometime in the past. Or don't you remember DS recently reaching into the firestorm matrix? Or in The Death of the New gods, he is walking around in full control of the Shadow demons? And this was shown with no ALE being used. I guess you also missed the fact that DS was blasted by Highfather's staff. DS also didn't say one word about fighting superman. He said he didn't want to be stuck in the source wall. And behold, the planet gets stuck in the source wall. I wish you could actually read everything and not just what you wanted. Debating with you would be so much more enjoyable. right now debating with you is as enjoyable as chewing razor blazes.

quanchi112
Quan. Dear quan. Obviously Superman batman happens sometime in the past. Or don't you remember DS recently reaching into the firestorm matrix? Or in The Death of the New gods, he is walking around in full control of the Shadow demons? And this was shown with no ALE being used. I guess you also missed the fact that DS was blasted by Highfather's staff. DS also didn't say one word about fighting superman. He said he didn't want to be stuck in the source wall. And behold, the planet gets stuck in the source wall. I wish you could actually read everything and not just what you wanted. Debating with you would be so much enjoyable. right now debating with you is as enjoyable as chewing razor blazed. I know it happens in the past but its Darkseid at his base power levels. I said with his omega powers didnt I?

Pay attention for once. Ds left when Supes threatened him. Its that simple. Everyone made it out alright. Ds ran like a little bich. Hes a coward now to boot.

Darkseid would have no chance against a depowered Tyrant. Tyrant doesnt let top tiers bich him out and run like a pussy. No thats Ds. Batman would hurt his foot if he tried kicking Tyrants head. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
I know it happens in the past but its Darkseid at his base power levels. I said with his omega powers didnt I?

Pay attention for once. Ds left when Supes threatened him. Its that simple. Everyone made it out alright. Ds ran like a little bich. Hes a coward now to boot.

Darkseid would have no chance against a depowered Tyrant. Tyrant doesnt let top tiers bich him out and run like a pussy. No thats Ds. Batman would hurt his foot if he tried kicking Tyrants head. smile

actually you left some things out. DS had just regained his omega powers. But his omega powers do not give him his super strength or durability. Those are his natural powers. And he's commented on how durable and powerful one must be just to be able to house the omega. Given the fact that He had just been blasted by the staff, and then absorbing the omegas by force out of desaad, one could see where he could be, I don't know, what is the word i'm looking for, Worn out? DS at base lvls with Omega powers was recently shown Owning Eclipso, and taking black mary's full magic blast to No ill effect. So do you think Superman's three punches are more powerful than Black mary's MAGICAL lighting? You aren't any fun. You don't read the entire stories. You just read the words and look at the pretty pictures and take NOTHING in context. I bore of you.

quanchi112
actually you left some things out. DS had just regained his omega powers. But his omega powers do not give him his super strength or durability. Those are his natural powers. And he's commented on how durable and powerful one must be just to be able to house the omega. Given the fact that He had just been blasted by the staff, and then absorbing the omegas by force out of desaad, one could see where he could be, I don't know, what the word, Worn out? DS at base lvls with Omega powers was recently shown Owning Eclipso, and taking black mary's full magic blast to No ill effect. So do you think Superman's three punches are more powerful than Black mary's MAGICAL lighting? You aren't any fun. You don't read the entire stories. You just read the words and look at the pretty pictures and take NOTHING in context. I bore of you. Nver all can see you dont really know anything about Ds. You havent read the batman superman issues either. Again you are just being a fanboy and trying to make up excuses by saying uh maybe Ds is really powerful now even though I dont have proof but maybe. I have tired of you for a long time.

Ds just got his powers back and looked like a pussy who ran from Supes. You cant change the facts son even though you try to hard to do so.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nver all can see you dont really know anything about Ds. You havent read the batman superman issues either. Again you are just being a fanboy and trying to make up excuses by saying uh maybe Ds is really powerful now even though I dont have proof but maybe. I have tired of you for a long time.

Ds just got his powers back and looked like a pussy who ran from Supes. You cant change the facts son even though you try to hard to do so.

Quan, Highfather's staff had just opened up a portal str8 into the heart of the source. It was described in the very same book as allowing highfather to be nearly undefeatable. Desaad used the same staff to find and fully recharge the omegas and he used the same staff to blast DS. That DS wasn't completely and utterly destroyed shows just how durable he is. Highfather with the same staff tore open a rift into Time and space and reality. So excuse me if I think DS was injured from the staff hitting him FIRST. As I said, you lack insight, can't read things in context, and are purely and obsessed thanos fanatic who can't stand that is favorite character is nothing but a cheap pale imitation of the real thing.

The Great Galen
I think this will come down to how well written DS will be. Like i said before, if DS is written to his full potential then he could easilly slay Tyrant or any beings like him. DS is never shown in his full light, he tends to job a lot...just like how SS jobs to Thanos every damn time. I swear Marvel should just refer to every lost Surfer has to Thanos as a result of PIS.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I think this will come down to how well written DS will be. Like i said before, if DS is written to his full potential then he could easilly slay Tyrant or any beings like him. DS is never shown in his full light, he tends to job a lot...just like how SS jobs to Thanos every damn time. I swear Marvel should just refer to every lost Surfer has to Thanos as a result of PIS. Surfer acts like a baffoon when ever Thanos is anywhere near present.

Mr. Slippyfist
I think this will come down to how well written DS will be. Like i said before, if DS is written to his full potential then he could easilly slay Tyrant or any beings like him. DS is never shown in his full light, he tends to job a lot...just like how SS jobs to Thanos every damn time. I swear Marvel should just refer to every lost Surfer has to Thanos as a result of PIS. Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Surfer acts like a baffoon when ever Thanos is anywhere near present.
Uh-huh...

Do you guys like... just go by word of mouth or something?

Too pointless to debate actually...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Uh-huh...

Do you guys like... just go by word of mouth or something?

Too pointless to debate actually...

Actually I was like a silver surfer fanatic. I believe he was one of the very first comics I bought on my own, along with xfactor, the xcutioners song. I think that was it, with apoc on the cover. I just got the new Surfer series that just came out. The art is horrible. Please don't tell me I go off word of mouth. Surfer acts like a retard when ever Thanos is around. So does most everyone. Instead of Thanos being a super genius among geniuses, everyone is just dumb and Thanos is just average cunning.

quanchi112
I think this will come down to how well written DS will be. Like i said before, if DS is written to his full potential then he could easilly slay Tyrant or any beings like him. DS is never shown in his full light, he tends to job a lot...just like how SS jobs to Thanos every damn time. I swear Marvel should just refer to every lost Surfer has to Thanos as a result of PIS. If character a always beats character b every time they have fought wouldnt one just surmise that character a is superior to character b?

laughing I mean get real here we all know Norrin is Thanos's bich.

quanchi112
Actually I was like a silver surfer fanatic. I believe he was one of the very first comics I bought on my own, along with xfactor, the xcutioners song. I think that was it, with apoc on the cover. I just got the new Surfer series that just came out. The art is horrible. Please don't tell me I go off word of mouth. Surfer acts like a retard when ever Thanos is around. So does most everyone. Instead of Thanos being a super genius among geniuses, everyone is just dumb and Thanos is just average cunning. Here we go with your way of explaining things. Just say you are jealous of Thanos and his success and hate Dc for making Darkseid into a pussy.

quanchi112
Quan, Highfather's staff had just opened up a portal str8 into the heart of the source. It was described in the very same book as allowing highfather to be nearly undefeatable. Desaad used the same staff to find and fully recharge the omegas and he used the same staff to blast DS. That DS wasn't completely and utterly destroyed shows just how durable he is. Highfather with the same staff tore open a rift into Time and space and reality. So excuse me if I think DS was injured from the staff hitting him FIRST. As I said, you lack insight, can't read things in context, and are purely and obsessed thanos fanatic who can't stand that is favorite character is nothing but a cheap pale imitation of the real thing. I know what happened. Make up excuses all you want ds ran and hid from Superman. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
If character a always beats character b every time they have fought wouldnt one just surmise that character a is superior to character b?

laughing I mean get real here we all know Norrin is Thanos's bich.
Except Thanos could never pwn Tenebrious or Aegis, Or the black body, and He isn't anywhere near as fast or mobile as Surfer. So As I said, Surfer is a big baffoon when ever Thanos is concerned.

quanchi112
Except Thanos could never pwn Tenebrious or Aegis, Or the black body, and He isn't anywhere near as fast or mobile as Surfer. So As I said, Surfer is a big baffoon when ever Thanos is concerned. Did you read how he took down Tenerbous and Aegis. It was beyond lame. Thanos doesnt lose to characters wit speed ho wmany times do I have to tell you before youll understand. Show me a character defeating Thanos with regards to his or her speed.

Back up your claims you troll.

The Great Galen
Hey Thanos has the power of bad writing, to instantly make any character job when near him. I really want a explanation as to why Surfer cant beat Thanos...shouldnt he like I dunno...speedblitz him!

quanchi112
Hey Thanos has the power of bad writing, to instantly make any character job when near him. I really want a explanation as to why Surfer cant beat Thanos...shouldnt he like I dunno...speedblitz him! Show me where a speedblitz has been enough to beat Thanos. Please show me. Direct me to an issue or something.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Did you read how he took down Tenerbous and Aegis. It was beyond lame. Thanos doesnt lose to characters wit speed ho wmany times do I have to tell you before youll understand. Show me a character defeating Thanos with regards to his or her speed.

Back up your claims you troll.
The Runner blitzed Thanos before he could react. Surfer was fighting the Runner pretty good considering he didn't have any will to fight him. Shows he actually had good reaction times to the runners speed. They didn't show the runner specifically blitzing surfer that I coudl remember, but one would summize he used it. Also, Thanos can't even fly. Surfer is a big jobber. Thanos was hurt by a black hole. If I remember correctly, Surfer can create those. Put two and two together. It doesn't add up. Why would surfer just Rush thanos and get pwned. He doesn't maneuveur out of the way of Thanos's blast, he doesn't throw up any defensive shielding, he doesn't open up any black holes underneath Thanos's feat. nothing. And it doesn't matter how surfer beat whom he beat, it remains that he loses his brains when it comes to thanos.

The Great Galen
Like i said, Thanos has the power of bad writing. Surfer should 10/10 Thanos...yet marvel thinks PIS is good enough.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I know what happened. Make up excuses all you want ds ran and hid from Superman. smile
So you are basically saying you had no retort. Good.

quanchi112
The Runner blitzed Thanos before he could react. Surfer was fighting the Runner pretty good considering he didn't have any will to fight him. Shows he actually had good reaction times to the runners speed. They didn't show the runner specifically blitzing surfer that I coudl remember, but one would summize he used it. Also, Thanos can't even fly. Surfer is a big jobber. Thanos was hurt by a black hole. If I remember correctly, Surfer can create those. Put two and two together. It doesn't add up. Why would surfer just Rush thanos and get pwned. He doesn't maneuveur out of the way of Thanos's blast, he doesn't throw up any defensive shielding, he doesn't open up any black holes underneath Thanos's feat. nothing. And it doesn't matter how surfer beat whom he beat, it remains that he loses his brains when it comes to thanos. Runner had the space gem also. Do you want to leave that little factoid out. Runner is a lot faster than Superman my man.

Again show me where a black hole hurt Thanos.

quanchi112
So you are basically saying you had no retort. Good. Had no retort nope you make shit up. Its that simple. Darkseid left becuz he was afraid Superman was going to put him in the source wall. He left right after Supes said that. smile He said nothing of the planet.

quanchi112
Like i said, Thanos has the power of bad writing. Surfer should 10/10 Thanos...yet marvel thinks PIS is good enough. But he doesnt. You are to funny. So on one hand you complain when syupes hands Ds his ass but on the other hand you say Surfer who doesnt have one win against Thanos that he should win everytime. You call their entire history together pis. laughing

I love you Ds fans and how you grasp at straws when everyone mocks Darkseid nowadays.

Lets forget that Odin couldnt put down Thanos whereas he oneshotted the Silver Surfer.

He did better against Tyrant as well. He did better against Thor with the power gem than did the Silver Surfer,Strange and the infinity watch as a team fighting against him.

You guys make me laugh so hard.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Runner had the space gem also. Do you want to leave that little factoid out. Runner is a lot faster than Superman my man.

Again show me where a black hole hurt Thanos.

OMG what? Thanos was hurt by a black hole and made to bleed by Gamora. Get your thanos wanking out of here. Silver surfer>>>>Gamora. The Black hole thing was posted before And I don't member which thread it was in. And Runner had the space gem which allowed him teleportation. It didn't allow him to blitz. the panel clearly shows a trail as the runner is Moving towards thanos. That implies vector properties. Speed with dirction. Teleportation is niether.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Had no retort nope you make shit up. Its that simple. Darkseid left becuz he was afraid Superman was going to put him in the source wall. He left right after Supes said that. smile He said nothing of the planet.

You had no retort to the fact that The staff had just opened up the biggest rift ever in the source wall, had been shown to make highfather nearly invincible, had ripped open time,space, and reality, and even brought back the omegas, and DS was blasted with a kill blast from Desaad, and yet he lived. you think that could be the reason he was STILL smoking when Batman attacked? God quan, you really don't read the context. Linear thought. It's a great thing to have.

Mr. Slippyfist
Get your thanos wanking out of here. Silver surfer>>>>Gamora. Gamora>>>>>>>>>>Batman. smile

Plus, Silver Surfer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Batman. smile

Surfer beats DS. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Gamora>>>>>>>>>>Batman. smile

Plus, Silver Surfer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Batman. smile

Surfer beats DS. smile

Ok I'm sure this is just inflamatory, but what does Surfer have to do with Batman?

Mr. Slippyfist
Ok I'm sure this is just inflamatory, but what does Surfer have to do with Batman? What does Surfer have to do with this thread... period?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What does Surfer have to do with this thread... period?

Did you take the time to read it. The same reason Superman was brought up. Just to make points. You didn't answer what the statements where for, But I'm sure it was to inflame. I'm not heated.

Mr. Slippyfist
Did you take the time to read it. The same reason Superman was brought up. Just to make points. You didn't answer what the statements where for, But I'm sure it was to inflame. I'm not heated. Superman has to do with DS.
Surfer apparently jobs to Thanos... which has no relevance to Tyrant... at all. no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman has to do with DS.
Surfer apparently jobs to Thanos... which has no relevance to Tyrant... at all. no expression
Thanos is routinely gaged by his encoutners with people like surfer. Tyrant owned Surfer, pretty much like thanos does. And I am allowed to comment on surfer. As I wasn't the one who brought him up, I just responded to something someone else wrote. Can't I do that? is that against the rules?

Mr. Slippyfist
Thanos is routinely gaged by his encoutners with people like surfer. Tyrant owned Surfer, pretty much like thanos does. And I am allowed to comment on surfer. As I wasn't the one who brought him up, I just responded to something someone else wrote. Can't I do that? is that against the rules? Which Surfer "jobbing" to Thanos has nothing to do with Tyrant.

I never said you brought it up... but it still has nothing to do with this thread. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Let's break this down.

Tyrant at full power is non existant. We have never seen him on Panel.

But Depowered Tyrant has pwned Herald lvl beings in succession
So has DS.

Depowered Tyrant was beating an above the Top tier being even with a power up.

DS has pwned a few above the top tiers and even Gods with lil effort.

Tyrant uses a machine to draw energy out of beings and collect in orbs for him to use.

DS can directly depower beings vastly superior to himself instantly.

Tyrant Durability is no doubt Superior To DS own.

And yet DS has reality manipulation powers that Tyrant never did show.

I think it's obvious that this fight isn't as lop sided as people make it. Especially since Full powered Tyrant still wasn't as powerful as Galactus. hence he got depowered.

Mr. Slippyfist
The one that fought Galactus thousands of years ago was?

The Great Galen
OKay then lets get on topic, if both are in peak form and written to there full potential...DS wins.

Hazsekswthurmom
You know when you think about is it really that impressive to destroy galaxies in a span of a thousand years? Though it does depend on how many galaxies where wasted in the end.....so I can't really decide.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You know when you think about is it really that impressive to destroy galaxies in a span of a thousand years? Though it does depend on how many galaxies where wasted in the end.....so I can't really decide.

We don't know how the battle was played out. Cuz tyrant had a huge army working with him as well. Destruction could have come from the opposing forces as well.

Val
One galaxy being destroyed is impressive. A single galaxy is enormous.

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by Val
One galaxy being destroyed is impressive. A single galaxy is enormous. I know, galaxies have billions of planets and stars with in them. But still, people made that feat sound like it was the greatest thing ever.

quanchi112
OMG what? Thanos was hurt by a black hole and made to bleed by Gamora. Get your thanos wanking out of here. Silver surfer>>>>Gamora. The Black hole thing was posted before And I don't member which thread it was in. And Runner had the space gem which allowed him teleportation. It didn't allow him to blitz. the panel clearly shows a trail as the runner is Moving towards thanos. That implies vector properties. Speed with dirction. Teleportation is niether. He was mentally teleporting himself as well. Doesnt that make you kinda hard to hit a target who is doing that subconsciously here and there.

Again when did a black hole affect him? Prove it happened. Thanos wasnt even fighting Gamora seriously. laughing

Its funny that you are comparing the runner to Supes. Runner is much faster than him. His whole thing is speed and Thanos survived that conflict. smile

Again when has speed made Thanos lose. He won against the runner if you recall correctly.

quanchi112
You had no retort to the fact that The staff had just opened up the biggest rift ever in the source wall, had been shown to make highfather nearly invincible, had ripped open time,space, and reality, and even brought back the omegas, and DS was blasted with a kill blast from Desaad, and yet he lived. you think that could be the reason he was STILL smoking when Batman attacked? God quan, you really don't read the context. Linear thought. It's a great thing to have. The staff didnt make High Father invincible when Ares killed his ass. It wasnt long of a fight either. He died like a pussy. Again you exaggerate. Is Ares invincible squared. laughing

Ds ran becuz he knew Supes would have put him back into the source wall.

quanchi112
Let's break this down.

But Depowered Tyrant has pwned Herald lvl beings in succession
So has DS.

Depowered Tyrant was beating an above the Top tier being even with a power up.

DS has pwned a few above the top tiers and even Gods with lil effort.

Tyrant uses a machine to draw energy out of beings and collect in orbs for him to use.

DS can directly depower beings vastly superior to himself instantly.

Tyrant Durability is no doubt Superior To DS own.

And yet DS has reality manipulation powers that Tyrant never did show.

I think it's obvious that this fight isn't as lop sided as people make it. Especially since Full powered Tyrant still wasn't as powerful as Galactus. hence he got depowered. Uhm forget about fully powered Tyrant. depowered Tyrant crushes darkseid who submits to top tiers. His head snaps back from mere human kicks.

Name me a low showing for Tyrant. He came after Galactus and was winning while Ds runs from Supes. I wonder who wins this battle? laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
The staff didnt make High Father invincible when Ares killed his ass. It wasnt long of a fight either. He died like a pussy. Again you exaggerate. Is Ares invincible squared. laughing

Ds ran becuz he knew Supes would have put him back into the source wall.

According to Wonder Woman, the greeks together had power infinity multiplied times infinity. And Ares is the Skyfather of the Greeks. For the record, Highfather is a passifist most of the time. Anyway, your language of who dies like a pussy is just silly. Thanos died like a pussy. he got one shotted by drax. highfather was killed by another skyfather. Hardly a pussy. Now get lost. you bother me.

quanchi112
I know, galaxies have billions of planets and stars with in them. But still, people made that feat sound like it was the greatest thing ever. So it isnt impressive becuz its Tyrant right and not a new god. wink

quanchi112
According to Wonder Woman, the greeks together had power infinity multiplied times infinity. And Ares is the Skyfather of the Greeks. For the record, Highfather is a passifist most of the time. Anyway, your language of who dies like a pussy is just silly. Thanos died like a pussy. he got one shotted by drax. highfather was killed by another skyfather. Hardly a pussy. Now get lost. you bother me. Izaya battled him Thanos didnt. Drax was made to kill Thanos while Ares just killed the pussy new god.

Get lost and return when you get the facts straight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Izaya battled him Thanos didnt. Drax was made to kill Thanos while Ares just killed the pussy new god.

Get lost and return when you get the facts straight.

Yet you fail to realize tardre, that Ares was fully powered and then some, while DS was struck by the Staff with NO POWERS. Your arugment fails becuz you fail.

quanchi112
Yet you fail to realize tardre, that Ares was fully powered and then some, while DS was struck by the Staff with NO POWERS. Your arugment fails becuz you fail. i didnt fail to realize anything. Only that I destroyed your little theory of the staff making anyone invincible. Nope he got killed when he had it in his possession and rather easily. New gods do die rather easily.

You fail to realize he had his powers back and the staff until Batman knocked that shit outta his hands. Fukcin butterfingers darkseid. The pussy fumbled that staff so fast. So Darkseid had the staff until the heroes showed up and took it back within 20 seconds. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
i didnt fail to realize anything. Only that I destroyed your little theory of the staff making anyone invincible. Nope he got killed when he had it in his possession and rather easily. New gods do die rather easily.

You fail to realize he had his powers back and the staff until Batman knocked that shit outta his hands. Fukcin butterfingers darkseid. The pussy fumbled that staff so fast. So Darkseid had the staff until the heroes showed up and took it back within 20 seconds. laughing

Quan, maybe I can explain it slowly for you since you obviously are in 5th grade.

the staff made highfather VIRTUALLY invincible. As I have said a few times. meaning only someone with GREAT power could over come him. You act as if Ares beating him is a low point for highfather. WTF. your logic is so shitty. Ares is a skyfather being AMONG skyfather beings.

As for the Staff, you are so illogical that you don't get it. I dont know why i bother. DS was DEPOWERED having no omegas. And yet he got blasted with a staff that was able to literally rip open the source and tear time,space, and reality with a wave. He was blasted at full fury and lived. Now get this, even after he was blasted, he managed to still pull the omega power out of Desaad who still had the staff.

If you had gotten smacked with a semi truck, and somehow happened to live, and then had to get up and try and beat the driver of the truck would you be able to do it? And then let's say you get a rush of adren, does that take away from the fact that you had already been smacked by a truck and been in a struggle with the driver? now two weaker guys than you come along and kick you and punch you. Now you have just gotten a shot of adren, but you still suffer injury from your previous and just recent encounter. Should you be able to beat the two guys?

quanchi112
Quan, maybe I can explain it slowly for you since you obviously are in 5th grade.

the staff made highfather VIRTUALLY invincible. As I have said a few times. meaning only someone with GREAT power could over come him. You act as if Ares beating him is a low point for highfather. WTF. your logic is so shitty. Ares is a skyfather being AMONG skyfather beings.

As for the Staff, you are so illogical that you don't get it. I dont know why i bother. DS was DEPOWERED having no omegas. And yet he got blasted with a staff that was able to literally rip open the source and tear time,space, and reality with a wave. He was blasted at full fury and lived. Now get this, even after he was blasted, he managed to still pull the omega power out of Desaad who still had the staff.

If you had gotten smacked with a semi truck, and somehow happened to live, and then had to get up and try and beat the driver of the truck would you be able to do it? And then let's say you get a rush of adren, does that take away from the fact that you had already been smacked by a truck and been in a struggle with the driver? now two weaker guys than you come along and kick you and punch you. Now you have just gotten a shot of adren, but you still suffer injury from your previous and just recent encounter. Should you be able to beat the two guys? Virtually and dying in two to three panels isnt even close to invincible. Ares is a skyfather yes but he took down High Father like it was nothing. I mean Izaya looked like a bich to me. Well hes a new god so that explains why he went down so easily.

Ok and he was blasted by the staff whoopto doo. How many times Are you going to tell me. He looked fine to me and just had gotten his powers back. Where did it say in the comic that he was still reeling from the effects of that blast?

Ok he had the staff making him nearly invincible according to you right? Then I guess nearly invincible Batman broke his nealry unbreakable grip from it. Then he kicked his nearly unbreakable chin back making his head swing back in pain.

Ouch I guess its not a good time to be a Darkseid fanboy.

Excuses 101 I guess.

stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
Virtually and dying in two to three panels isnt even close to invincible. Ares is a skyfather yes but he took down High Father like it was nothing. I mean Izaya looked like a bich to me. Well hes a new god so that explains why he went down so easily.

Ok and he was blasted by the staff whoopto doo. How many times Are you going to tell me. He looked fine to me and just had gotten his powers back. Where did it say in the comic that he was still reeling from the effects of that blast?

Ok he had the staff making him nearly invincible according to you right? Then I guess nearly invincible Batman broke his nealry unbreakable grip from it. Then he kicked his nearly unbreakable chin back making his head swing back in pain.

Ouch I guess its not a good time to be a Darkseid fanboy.

Excuses 101 I guess.

stick out tongue
It was also said that one needed to study the staff in order to make it work or even wield it. You FAIL.

Larceny
I'm not going to tout Tyrant as some all powerful being because he isn't. Other than get beaten and depowered by an ambiguously leveled Galactus he didn't do much, but that in itself was enough to get him placed above DS. That and his domination of a team of heralds at his depowered state.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Larceny
I'm not going to tout Tyrant as some all powerful being because he isn't. Other than get beaten and depowered by an ambiguously leveled Galactus he didn't do much, but that in itself was enough to get him placed above DS. That and his domination of a team of heralds at his depowered state.
As I have stated, DS has owned herald powered beings with a wave of a hand. And pwned Gods and abstract lvl beings with his power drain. does tyrant have any such feats?

Bouboumaster
The Runner blitzed Thanos before he could react. Surfer was fighting the Runner pretty good considering he didn't have any will to fight him. Shows he actually had good reaction times to the runners speed. They didn't show the runner specifically blitzing surfer that I coudl remember, but one would summize he used it. Also, Thanos can't even fly. Surfer is a big jobber. Thanos was hurt by a black hole. If I remember correctly, Surfer can create those. Put two and two together. It doesn't add up. Why would surfer just Rush thanos and get pwned. He doesn't maneuveur out of the way of Thanos's blast, he doesn't throw up any defensive shielding, he doesn't open up any black holes underneath Thanos's feat. nothing. And it doesn't matter how surfer beat whom he beat, it remains that he loses his brains when it comes to thanos.

The Runner fought Thanos with the space gem. Not against Silver Surfer.

Tyrant would **** without lubrificant Darkseid while he's crying like a *****.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
The Runner fought Thanos with the space gem. Not against Silver Surfer.

Tyrant would **** without lubrificant Darkseid while he's crying like a *****.
The runner used the space gem to do what exactly? Last I checked, Thanos commented on The runner using the space gem to TELEPORT.

Larceny
As I have stated, DS has owned herald powered beings with a wave of a hand. And pwned Gods and abstract lvl beings with his power drain. does tyrant have any such feats?

DS also gets his ass beat by herald level characters. A tragedy Tyrant hasn't fallen to.

Larceny
The runner used the space gem to do what exactly?

Go faster. no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS also gets his ass beat by herald level characters. A tragedy Tyrant hasn't fallen to.

Sadly, Tyrant needs herald lvl beings to power himself up. That is a tragedy.Tyrant also hasn't had his power cosmic slowly draining away. I'm sure Silver Surfer would kick Tyrants ass if He had recieved a nice blast from Odin at his weakest.

Larceny
Sadly, Tyrant needs herald lvl beings to power himself up. That is a tragedy.Tyrant also hasn't had his power cosmic slowly draining away. I'm sure Silver Surfer would kick Tyrants ass if He had recieved a nice blast from Odin at his weakest.

What?

I could have swore the title said "Full powered Tyrant". Guess we gotta ignore that.

What purpose do Odin and Surfer have in this thread?

Kutulu

Tyrant is full powered for this thread, it's in the O.P.

The fight between full power Tyrant and Galactus destroyed galaxies. Tyrant was said to have enslaved billions of planets and funneled their life energy into him.

Larceny
Originally posted by Kutulu
Tyrant is full powered for this thread, it's in the O.P.

The fight between full power Tyrant and Galactus destroyed galaxies. Tyrant was said to have enslaved billions of planets and funneled their life energy into him.

It was though to have destroyed galaxies. I'm not sure if it was ever confirmed.

quanchi112
I'm not going to tout Tyrant as some all powerful being because he isn't. Other than get beaten and depowered by an ambiguously leveled Galactus he didn't do much, but that in itself was enough to get him placed above DS. That and his domination of a team of heralds at his depowered state. Now you are just being stubborn.

Who beat Tyrant?

quanchi112
As I have stated, DS has owned herald powered beings with a wave of a hand. And pwned Gods and abstract lvl beings with his power drain. does tyrant have any such feats? Ds also submitted to Superman. He has low feats while Tyrant has only high feats.

quanchi112
Sadly, Tyrant needs herald lvl beings to power himself up. That is a tragedy.Tyrant also hasn't had his power cosmic slowly draining away. I'm sure Silver Surfer would kick Tyrants ass if He had recieved a nice blast from Odin at his weakest. laughing laughing

I dont take you seriously at all anymore. Im convincwd you are just some dc loving troll.

Larceny
Now you are just being stubborn.

Who beat Tyrant?

How?

Galactus..... What relevance this has to my post?

quanchi112
How?

Galactus..... What relevance this has to my post? Becuz you are acting as if Tyrant hasnt done anything worth noting. He was beating Thanos with an orb and took on badass herald level beings at once wit no problem.

He also confronted Galactus and was winning until the un interfered.

How is this not impressive.

Larceny
Becuz you are acting as if Tyrant hasnt done anything worth noting. He was beating Thanos with an orb and took on badass herald level beings at once wit no problem.

He also confronted Galactus and was winning until the un interfered.

How is this not impressive.

I didn't say he hasn't done anything. Only that he is a vastly overrated character whom at full power did little more than being defeated by Galactus. Impressive yes, but enough so to elevate him to all powerful status he's received? No.

quanchi112
I didn't say he hasn't done anything. Only that he is a vastly overrated character whom at full power did little more than being defeated by Galactus. Impressive yes, but enough so to elevate him to all powerful status he's received? No. Depowered version should be right below Galactus. The heralds he defeated was impressive at once. If you recall beta Ray Bill dented Galactus's dome and he was one of the punks who gathered to fight Tyrant though it proved futile.

Galactus>Tyrant>Odin.

That is just power levels becuz we have already seen that Tyrant has what it takes to take out Galactus.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Depowered version should be right below Galactus. The heralds he defeated was impressive at once. If you recall beta Ray Bill dented Galactus's dome and he was one of the punks who gathered to fight Tyrant though it proved futile.

Galactus>Tyrant>Odin.

That is just power levels becuz we have already seen that Tyrant has what it takes to take out Galactus.

Odin has much more impressive showings than Tyrant. But truth fully, both are depowered now. Odin wasn't written in his latter as uber as people try to make him out to be.

Bad Ash231
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/7757/silversurferv3082271obpo5.jpg

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/623/gladdarkseidln6.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/DarkseidGlad.jpg

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4936/darkseid12ia1.jpg

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2950/gladiatorwhabtoobop2fb0.jpg

There!

Please close this thread now....

quanchi112
Odin has much more impressive showings than Tyrant. But truth fully, both are depowered now. Odin wasn't written in his latter as uber as people try to make him out to be. Odin has like 7 times as many showings. Tyrant has no low feats and we saw him going toe to toe with Galactus.

Tyrant also handled a mentally prepared Thanos with an orb better than Odin who took on Thanos in a spur of the moment type thing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/7757/silversurferv3082271obpo5.jpg

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/623/gladdarkseidln6.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/DarkseidGlad.jpg

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4936/darkseid12ia1.jpg

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2950/gladiatorwhabtoobop2fb0.jpg

There!

Those pictures fail. You didn't show DS pwning Top tiers with a wave of a hand. Something Tyrant NEVER did. You didn't show DS blasting the spectre. Something Tyrant could NEVER do. Fail.

Kutulu
There!

ROFL that was awesome. laughing

quanchi112
Nver you fail. Supes bested him by himself to the point of utter humiliation. Tyrant was defeating Galactus while Ds didnt even phase Spectre. Ds was oneshoted by Spectre to the bones.

Kutulu
Those pictures fail. You didn't show DS pwning Top tiers with a wave of a hand. Something Tyrant NEVER did. You didn't show DS blasting the spectre. Something Tyrant could NEVER do. Fail.

DS blasted the Spectre, so what? It's not like he won, he got his ass handed to him, so how is that a feat?

quanchi112
ROFL that was awesome. laughing Ds gets crushed all besides his fanboys know this.

quanchi112
DS blasted the Spectre, so what? It's not like he won, he got his ass handed to him, so how is that a feat? This is what you have to deal with. Nver claiming he affected the Spectre.

I dont see Batman fans posting scans of the batkick to the Spectre. laughing

Kutulu
This is what you have to deal with. Nver claiming he affected the Spectre.

That's like me posting in a respect thread that I slapped a bully, without including the scans of the bully kicking my ass down the stairwell afterwards.

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS blasted the Spectre, so what? It's not like he won, he got his ass handed to him, so how is that a feat?

When Tyrant makes a multiversal being howl in pain, you let me know.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is what you have to deal with. Nver claiming he affected the Spectre.

They wouldn't. Becuz any true DC fan who isn't a retard would know that the spectre let batman do that. The panel after wards means so much more than you guys realize.

quanchi112
When Tyrant makes a multiversal being howl in pain, you let me know. Batman batkicked Spectre and it looked like it affected him.

Batman lived after this while ds was oneshotted.

Recently Batman made Ds feel the pain right after he took his near invincible staff.

laughing laughing out loud

Kutulu
When Tyrant makes a multiversal being howl in pain, you let me know.

laughing

quanchi112
They wouldn't. Becuz any true DC fan who isn't a retard would know that the spectre let batman do that. The panel after wards means so much more than you guys realize. Can you prove how much Ds's blast affected the Spectre?

quanchi112
laughing laughing out loud

I dont even take him seriously at all anymore.

Bad Ash231
You didn't show DS pwning Top tiers with a wave of a hand.

Top tiers?

You didn't show DS blasting the spectre.

Who the f*ck cares...

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/127/apokolipsnowpage16fi9.jpg

Darkseid made Superman go "UNNGGG..."

Now THAT is an amazing feat.

Something Tyrant could NEVER do.

Well he doesn't exist in the DC Universe, so, no.

Kutulu
This is the scan of a multiversal being "howling in pain".
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/pa3dc34a72e383294e662d0d93f4cc4c0/fbd7b508.jpg

All he says is UNGH! Classic Juggernaut said the same thing when Hulk punched him in his chest to break out of his illusion, and nobody anywhere said Juggernaut was "howling in pain". It's a common reaction to show a character got hit with something.

Kutulu
Top tiers?

Who the f*ck cares...

To Nvr, since a mere UNGH! is "howling in pain", the full UNNGGG must be excruciating torture cries in the night.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Top tiers?

Who the f*ck cares...

So it's who the **** cares when DS some something uber. Tell you what. Show me tyrant creating a reality under his own power. Hell show me him creating life, a planet, hell a black hole.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is the scan of a multiversal being "howling in pain".
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/pa3dc34a72e383294e662d0d93f4cc4c0/fbd7b508.jpg

All he says is UNGH! Classic Juggernaut said the same thing when Hulk punched him in his chest to break out of his illusion, and nobody anywhere said Juggernaut was "howling in pain". It's a common reaction to show a character got hit with something.

Um, It's the Spectre. Please get real.

quanchi112
Top tiers?

Who the f*ck cares...

Well he doesn't exist in the DC Universe, so, no. Nver ignores his low feats but exaggerates his high ones. This will never change.

quanchi112
Um, It's the Spectre. Please get real. Should I go to herochat and ask for the scans again of Spectre getting owned and stalemated by nobodies.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nver ignores his low feats but exaggerates his high ones. This will never change.
And you ignore his high feats and exaggerates his low ones. Now GTFO here with your bullshit.

quanchi112
And you ignore his high feats and exaggerates his low ones. Now GTFO here with your bullshit. Name me some high ones.

Bad Ash231

quanchi112

nvrbeenwthagirl

nvrbeenwthagirl
Gotta agree with this. smile

Please get lost.

nvrbeenwthagirl
PS the scans really only say that Superman has grown in strength. Thus implying that DS was always above the top tier and that superman has grown beyond what some consider to be Thor class strength. As if he already wasn't beyond Thor in that area.

Bad Ash231
He pwned Orion and Mister Miracle with a wave.

Fixed.

He reached into the Firestorm Matrix from the outside, and separating the entities...

And is taking down Mister Miracle impressive?

He stomped his foot and broke mary marvel's magical lightning attack.

I remember that he stomped his foot in the ground to cause Apokolips fire to come up...

he has pimp smacked Superman one time

Fixed again.

And that was suppose have happened waaay back.

Things have been different since then... smile

beat down highfather

You mean that one time when Highfather didn't have his staff or something?

pwned Eclipso

And her durability feats are?

Wasn't Darkseid suppose to be her master anyway?

quanchi112
ORLY? He pwned Firestorm, Orion and Mister Miracle with a wave. In Physical Combat. He stomped his foot and broke mary marvel's magical lightning attack. In physical combat he has pimp smacked Superman numerous times, beat down highfather, pwned Eclipso ect. laughing laughing

Ok so Firestorm,Orion, and Mister Miracle went down. Ok. But he doesnt have that same of kind of power over Supes who makes him flee in terror.

quanchi112
PS the scans really only say that Superman has grown in strength. Thus implying that DS was always above the top tier and that superman has grown beyond what some consider to be Thor class strength. As if he already wasn't beyond Thor in that area. You never have anything that really backs you up. Your arguments are thin and weak. Thor and Supes would be one helluva battle Ill tell you that.

Anyone who thinks other wise is mistaken.

quanchi112
Fixed.

He reached into the Firestorm Matrix from the outside, and separating the entities...

I remember that he stomped his foot in the ground to cause Apokolips fire to come up...

Fixed again.

Wasn't Darkseid suppose to be her master anyway? Pwned nver.

Bad Ash231
laughing laughing

Ok so Firestorm,Orion, and Mister Miracle went down. Ok. But he doesnt have that same of kind of power over Supes who makes him flee in terror.

Darkseid: Soon! The entire Multiverse shall fall under the mighty iron fist of Darkseid!

Superman: ...You wanna go back into the "wall"?

Darkseid: PLEASE don't put me there...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Fixed.

Fixed again.

Wasn't Darkseid suppose to be her master anyway?

DO NOT EDIT FIX OR EDIT MY POST. THAT IS UGLY, RUDE, and ARROGANT. You have a funny way of seeing things. With a wave of DS hand, FIrestorm was immobile. He didn't do a thing. And yes DS reached in and seperated the entities. how many times has that happened? ALl of Superman's fights with the exception of One had extenuation circumstances. And DS was able to own the Cyborg Superman and Put down doomsday longer than amped superman could. Let's not forget that Tyrant still hasn't created any beings like stayne, a world, any alter realites, ect.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Darkseid: Soon! The entire Multiverse shall fall under the mighty iron fist of Darkseid!

Superman: ...You wanna go back into the "wall"?

Darkseid: PLEASE don't put me there...

So now your ten with quan? LMAO. As if I have any respect for anyone who mimmicks quan.

quanchi112
So now your ten with quan? LMAO. As if I has any respect for anyone who mimmicks quan. If im ten your 7. Uhm it happened and people bringing up facts does sound like me. Its canon bro and it hurts doesnt it.

Poor Darkseid first the steps and now this.

He wasnt poisoned either another lie created by Ds fans.

quanchi112
DO NOT EDIT FIX OR EDIT MY POST. THAT IS UGLY, RUDE, and ARROGANT. You have a funny way of seeing things. With a wave of DS hand, FIrestorm was immobile. He didn't do a thing. And yes DS reached in and seperated the entities. how many times has that happened? ALl of Superman's fights with the exception of One had extenuation circumstances. And DS was able to own the Cyborg Superman and Put down doomsday longer than amped superman could. Let's not forget that Tyrant still hasn't created any beings like stayne, a world, any alter realites, ect. Ds was raped by Doomsday and showed his durability sucks ass. He didnt go after him either becuz he was scared shitless and thought he couldnt beat him. Supes saved Ds's ass in that storyline as well so he wouldnt have been able to recover and hit Cyborg with the omega effect if Supes wasnt busy fighting him while the pussy Darkseid recovered.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ds was raped by Doomsday and showed his durability sucks ass. He didnt go after him either becuz he was scared shitless and thought he couldnt beat him. Supes saved Ds's ass in that storyline as well so he wouldnt have been able to recover and hit Cyborg with the omega effect if Supes wasnt busy fighting him while the pussy Darkseid recovered.

Blah blah blah blah blah. As I said, tard, you take anything DS does and totally disregard it and hype up his low showings. You fail at life, at company, at your postings in this and any other thread. Failurechi.

Bad Ash231
DO NOT EDIT FIX OR EDIT MY POST. THAT IS UGLY, RUDE, and ARROGANT.

shock

Put down doomsday longer than amped superman could.

My God.

How long DD was down is irrelevant; he survived and wtfpwned Darkseid. End of story.

Let's not forget that Tyrant still hasn't created any beings like stayne, a world, any alter realites, ect.

Doesn't f*cking matter. no expression

Tyrant still kills Darkseid.

So now your ten with quan? LMAO. As if I has any respect for anyone who mimmicks quan.

Hey, it's what's happening in teh comics...

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6403/pic018ah2.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/2204/pic019bo3.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
shock

My God.

How long DD was down is irrelevant; he survived and wtfpwned Darkseid. End of story.

Doesn't f*cking matter. no expression

Tyrant still kills Darkseid.

Hey, it's what's happening in teh comics...

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6403/pic018ah2.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/2204/pic019bo3.jpg

I do not respect you as a poster. You obviously forgot to post the scan of DS just earlier being pwned by the full brunt of the HF staff or him having to snatch the omegas out of desaad. And yes it matters if DS was able to put DD down and superman' wasn't. Or have you forgotten that superman was amped and still getting his ass kicked. Relevance is everything in an argument, debate, or case. In court, I'd be kicking your ass. What some noobs on this forum have to say, has no bearing on your total lack of complete evidence. Partial Evidence is thrown out of the window. You ever heard of extenuating circumstance? Like being blasted by a staff that can tear open reality. Yeah, Batman really made DS bleed on his own. Superman really did somethign seeing as how DS is still SMOKING from the attack by the staff. You FAIL.

quanchi112
Blah blah blah blah blah. As I said, tard, you take anything DS does and totally disregard it and hype up his low showings. You fail at life, at company, at your postings in this and any other thread. Failurechi. Well nverhadaclue listen up.

He just posted the actual scan.

He agreed with me that its what is happening in comics.

You lose.

Look at it and fear the scan.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>