Batman/The Punisher vs 30 Army Rangers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok, fight takes place in Gotham City at night. Comic Batman/comic punisher vs 30 real life Black Berets, just like on Black Hawk Down which i just watched. big grin

Bats has his advanced equipment with him, including some of his exotic gadgets which include: kevlar and nomex bulletproof/fireproof batsuit, kevlar-reinforced cowl, mini-mines, electric, exploding and magnet batarangs, grapple gun of course, nerve gas capsules, liquid nitrogen capsules, & night vision goggles.

The Punisher has: M60 medium machine gun with a backpack carrying 250 armor piercing 7.62mm * 51 rounds... w/ dual MAC-10 UZI's with extra clips, a kevlar vest, & night vision as well.

the Black Berets all have either M4 or M16's and only 5 of them have the M203 grenade launcher attatched w/ extra grenades n ammo clips.

Batman and The Pun also have the advantage of stealth with them, and the Army Rangers have to find them.

who wins??

Tallis
b/p

Tron
They've been up against worse. Bruce and Frank take them out.

braz
i agree. i still think it'd be one hell of a fight though.

Juntai
Batman's beaten groups of guys higher trained than that on the fly without prep.

braz
Originally posted by Juntai
Batman's beaten groups of guys higher trained than that on the fly without prep.

like who?..Black Berets are some of the most highly advanced trained warriors on the planet. i still think Bats n Pun win though, im just asking.

Juntai
Originally posted by braz
like who?..Black Berets are some of the most highly advanced trained warriors on the planet. i still think Bats n Pun win though, im just asking. On our planet, not comics planet. For example, Batman stormed Checkmate before.

braz
ah. i c.

roughrider
Batman and Punisher take it, after a long day at the office. Now, if these guys were Delta instead of Rangers, it would be an even tougher challenge.

supernatural
which graphic novel should i get with the pun that will be a good read with alot of action?

batdude123
Batman and Pun take this one.

roughrider
Originally posted by supernatural
which graphic novel should i get with the pun that will be a good read with alot of action?

Try Return To Big Nothing, by Steven Grant & Mike Zeck.

braz
o yea i forgot to add...Pun has frag grenades also as a part of his equipment, and a silenced Colt .45 M1911 w/ 3 extra clips.

batdude123
o yea i forgot to add...Pun has frag grenades also as a part of his equipment, and a silenced Colt .45 M1911 w/ 3 extra clips.

Well... then it's MAJOR overkill. smile

complexbrother
Punisher by himself kills them all (he's done worse), Batman comes in to stop the carnage

Soleran
I am still so confused, Black Beret's?

braz
Originally posted by batdude123
Well... then it's MAJOR overkill. smile

i wouldnt say MAJOR overkill, id still say they'd take it though, but not very easily. remember, these are real life Black Berets, not DC black berets. laughing

braz
Originally posted by Soleran
I am still so confused, Black Beret's?

yea, theyre a divsion of the United States Army Special Ops, and theyre called Army Rangers, or Black Berets, and theyre badass. theyre the soldiers on Black Hawk Down the movie, (if u've seen it)

batdude123
Batman and Punisher take this one 10/10. yes

Tassadar
Good luck getting an m60 to fire 7.62mm Frank (the m60 fires .50cal)
Forgiving that minor mistake, either could solo this (assuming they didnt start surrounded in an open field of course) with prep
Both have taken worse odds, but both had prep at the time
Since its stealth, the poor bastards dont know what hit them big grin

Soleran
Yeah I have heard of Green Berets, Delta Force, Recon, Rangers etc lol Marines would have done it better evil face

Batman and Punisher win.

braz
Originally posted by Tassadar
Good luck getting an m60 to fire 7.62mm Frank (the m60 fires .50cal)

err, naw cuddy, the M60 fires a standard 7.62mm NATO .308 rifle round. its not a .50 caliber which is 12.7mm, trust me i know. im like obsessed with guns lol.

braz
Originally posted by Soleran
Yeah I have heard of Green Berets, Delta Force, Recon, Rangers etc lol Marines would have done it better evil face

Batman and Punisher win.

u think the marines are better than black berets??

braz
*waits for jgiant* big grin

Tassadar
*waits for jgiant* big grin

U wont have to wait long

Tassadar
err, naw cuddy, the M60 fires a standard 7.62mm NATO .308 rifle round. its not a .50 caliber which is 12.7mm, trust me i know. im like obsessed with guns lol.
I thought that was the m16? I might be wrong...... Happy Dance

Nightstick
Originally posted by Tassadar
I thought that was the m16? I might be wrong...... Happy Dance

M-16 is 5.56.

On the subject of this thread Bats and Pun. In fact both could do it on their own. The can do thing and take damage that no real person could.

braz
Originally posted by Nightstick
M-16 is 5.56.

On the subject of this thread Bats and Pun. In fact both could do it on their own. The can do thing and take damage that no real person could.

yea M16 is a 5.56mm * 45 rife round. AK's a 7.62mm * 39, M60s a 7.62mm * 51, and .50 caliber M2 browning heavy machine gun- 12.7mm * 99.

braz
btw, is there any other way to carry suffiecient ammuntion for an M60 rather than just using a backpack, cuz i think that would slow down pun's mobility just a bit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.