Thanos vs Chrono's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The Mad Titan Eternal vs Chrono's Thanos would get 3 days of prep

Thanos- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanos

vs

Chrono's- http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/kronos.html

roughrider
If Kronos tried harder, he could have subdued Thanos years ago, rather than put Drax against him. Fully focused, he could win.

the Darkone
Chronos will beat his grandson ass, Nebula (Chronos) will stright abuse Thanos, he is one of the most powerfl beings in the universe.

King KAM
No Titan can defeat thanos.....He is the mightest of all titans

roughrider
Originally posted by King KAM
No Titan can defeat thanos.....He is the mightest of all titans

Kronos is virtually the God of all Eternals & Titans.

King KAM
Originally posted by roughrider
Kronos is virtually the God of all Eternals & Titans. you KNOW the Mad Titan, The man who himself has Beaten EVERYONE he has ever set hit mind too, thanos wouldnt result to a h2h fight, he would trick Chronos, and blow him up, thanos wins fights with his biggest muscle....his mind.

LordKaos
If his biggest muscle is so strong then why does he always lose in the end? I know because his biggest muscle is crazy! It's not intelligence that fuels him, it's insanity, he's insanely intelligent enough to try anything, except Prozac.

the Darkone
Kronos at the time was the most powerful eternal all, even
Thanos couldn't f**k, and since he is cosmic abstract Granddad will crumbstomp his grandson ass.

Kronos>>> Zuras=< Thanos>>>> Mentor.

the Darkone
Originally posted by roughrider
Kronos is virtually the God of all Eternals & Titans.

exactly, and know he is Nebula god of time, he will crumbstomp thanos.

the Darkone
These are the most powerful eternals to date:

Kronos/Nebula Cosmic abstract
Thanos/Zuras/Prime Eternal Ikaris
Sersi/ Thena/ Forgotten One
Overmind/Interloper

Crease
Thanos is my favorite fictional character ever created, but Kronos is an abstract. Way up on the food chain. He created Drax to try and destroy Thanos because he has better things to do

roughrider
Originally posted by Crease
Thanos is my favorite fictional character ever created, but Kronos is an abstract. Way up on the food chain. He created Drax to try and destroy Thanos because he has better things to do

Yep. Drax was a half-hearted attempt, too, according to Alars.
If Kronos put his full attention on Thanos - no IG, no HOTU - look out.

olympian
Kronos for the stomp.

golem370
Are you guys forgetting the 3 days of prep that Thanos has and that he has Superhuman Intelligence It's very possible he could win.He could find a Cosmic Cube or something. I say he has at least 4/10 chances of winning maybe a little better

roughrider
If you want to give Thanos a Cosmic Cube, the IG, or the HOTU, then it must be stated at the beginning. Getting "prep" doesn't count for this.

We've seen, with standard prep, how Thanos took down several of The Elders Of The Universe to get their soul gems. It was just his brains & strategy that did it, no outside source. What kind of strategy Thanos could employ against Kronos - I don't know. You tell me.

Mider
chrono's wins

golem370
Well maybe he could create Thanosi again including Omega and he could ask Warlock,Fallen One,Terrax,Morg,Death and Gladiator to asst him in the battle. He also has armies and star ships and knowledge about Titan Eternals.

the Darkone
Chronos wins, Chronos is up their with chaos and order, love and hate.

guy222
thanos loses

Eon Blue
Originally posted by guy222
thanos loses

LORD B
chronos wins easily

llagrok
This is pretty much spite.

Originally posted by guy222
thanos loses

Loving the new sig Mr.LT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.